Author Topic: This cliche nigga Glasses Malone is crying about Dre not giving him beats (video  (Read 2655 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
why you and crooked always talking reckless about Snoop everytime a camera in ya face?

and you wonder why he doesn't fukks wit you
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Glasses M

• 'G'
haha... i can see some fans, just dont wanna see the situation for what it is......

I am a fan of Snoop and Dre just like you... only difference is they know I exist, and fear my wrath!!!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
haha... i can see some fans, just dont wanna see the situation for what it is......

I am a fan of Snoop and Dre just like you... only difference is they know I exist, and fear my wrath!!!!

i don't think dre's worried about you. he's got classics.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Flava In Ya Ear

My Nigga,  Its reptuble niggas who say Wayne there lil Homie

from what I understand, When Baron Davis was playing in the N.O.

He had a couple MOB niggas who expose Wayne and his bro to the lifestyle!

Kinda turned him out!!

out of my 15 tracs on Beach Cruiser....  11 tracs are West Coast producers...

Kam & Tyrese are from Watts... Mack's my Boss... Chevy is the New West Princess!!!

I aint talk to Chuck in a while, I'm sure we will find ourself bac in the studio together...

As far as 40 Gloc running up on that truc... its a misunderstanding on the verge of being cleared up

Spider Loc is my nigga, Me and 40 chop it twice or 3 times a month....

that doesnt make him a blood though they just extorting him.

so this is what you/your brother is sayin.

your brother: game is not a blood

you: wayne is a blood

lmaaaaao

fuck outta here my nigga.

i dont know who a real banger or not and i dont care about to say that wayne is a real blood and then your brother even says game aint even though he lived in a enviroment with that shit while Wayne lived in fuckin New Orleans.

i respect you homie but i hate you niggaz talkkin about rappers makin gangs a fashion thing but then as soon as they pay you, then you niggaz dont care or say shit. but its a problem when they dont pay YOU.

you know Wayne aint no blood cmon homie stop frontin.

Glasses M

• 'G'
I fuc with Dre... the music is coming... he got his own agenda.....

I fuc with Snoop, just not on the music scene..... I see him at football games, and other shit unrelated to music!!

he just aint a fair nigga to me, and to everyone in and out of his camp!!! So I stay clear musically....

I got all Snoop's cd just like yours(hell some of mines our autograph!!!)... I just say what i feel!

Fuc who likes it or not!... Blame Ice Cube & Kam.... I learned it from them!!! 8)

I got 10 more minutes, then its studio time...any more questions???

Glasses M

• 'G'
Honestly, aint nuthin cool about gang bangin....

I never cared who did it or not! Shits silly... My stupid ass was born into it!!!

I do think its extra ignorant to be grown and choose to do it!!!!

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Honestly, aint nuthin cool about gang bangin....

I never cared who did it or not! Shits silly... My stupid ass was born into it!!!

I do think its extra ignorant to be grown and choose to do it!!!!

don't play that trash and try to insult our intelligence

you STAY exploiting the violence and gang banging and glorify it

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Malone, bruh u still fux wit Mr. Fab?
Did bruh leave Atlantic?
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Glasses M

• 'G'
Any type of brilliance is misunderstood initially..... LB

Fab is my partna for life bro! Nigga comes to the crib and everything....

Naw, he didn't get dropped.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Fab is my partna for life bro! Nigga comes to the crib and everything....

Naw, he didn't get dropped.

i don't care what you say or how you try to butter it lil wayne is not no real blood. only a real banger from the west would take offense to the shit that bitch nigga doing.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite

you don't know whats really happening in the streets.  I see moms crying when they sons get killed.  You flip that shit and exploit as some sort of "swagger" and call it brilliance.  Sorry nigga, your nursery rhymes aren't brilliant to anyone with half a brain

funny how times changes, we go from NWA who had a real purpose, to g malone who doesn't even understand what the fukk he's saying himself

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

you don't know whats really happening in the streets.  I see moms crying when they sons get killed.  You flip that shit and exploit as some sort of "swagger" and call it brilliance.  Sorry nigga, your nursery rhymes aren't brilliant to anyone with half a brain

funny how times changes, we go from NWA who had a real purpose, to g malone who doesn't even understand what the fukk he's saying himself
lLOL

DJ GOON-E

GLASSES, you should fuck with this young niggah I know name Kaizer Sose, he calls himself the future,
The kid got talent, look him up!

DJ GOON-E

GLASSES, you should fuck with this young niggah I know name Kaizer Sose, he calls himself the future,
The kid got talent, look him up!

and download my mixtape, you on there, song 3, and you on the next one too!

but fuck the haters, they hated on Jesus too, SO YOU KNOW THEY GONNA HATE ON YOUR ASS, YOU FEEL ME!

Glasses M

• 'G'
haha..... I am NWA all rolled into 1 nigga!!

D boy/gangsta/emcee/realist

U cant be from the West Coast if u dont understand me or my movement... any rap nigga from Snoop to Roccett will tell u

Dont no nigga do it like G out here in these streets..... I break color barriers all day junior!! Youtube a nigga!! See how i get down