Author Topic: FUCK WCC...WE OUT! (by TimeLock & Maxi)  (Read 1355 times)

VitaminB

Re: FUCK WCC...WE OUT! (by TimeLock & Maxi)
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2002, 09:37:52 PM »
lol to be honest i dont hate the site i dont hate the ppl im just leaven for my own personal reasons.. n timelock said he was leaven n im like so am i then he siad ima do a last rhyme n i said hey lets collab on a keystyle type shit and he goes yeah coo and it turned out we dissed the site... lol@newbies and shit taken it personal when they been  here for a month... ya needa shut that shit up and stop going wiht the majority of the pack be ya own self.. lol i know thats gonna cop some hate.. but damn don mega must be tha biggest damn dickrider for a non keystyler to be comen into tha section and maken hata comments... lol@get over it son did i upset u that much? bring the hate i strive on it.. this my last post so wut? u gonna talk shit? lmao@all of u can talk shit fact of the matter u can say ima loser.. blah blah biter.. blah blah and whateva else ya wanna say but the fact is i know where im at in life now and i dont give a fuck what ya say so save the hata comments...logic it aint personal i know u aint got respect 4 me but it aint personal.. and pillow... dont disrespect me after i showed u so much love for ur losses that shits a bitch move.. fuck that shit..

im out much luv n respect.. if ya wanna talk sum shit or holla
aim - AutoMatikOnEz

peace

~1~
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ToNe1904

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2002, 09:58:39 PM »
lol to be honest i dont hate the site i dont hate the ppl im just leaven for my own personal reasons.. n timelock said he was leaven n im like so am i then he siad ima do a last rhyme n i said hey lets collab on a keystyle type shit and he goes yeah coo and it turned out we dissed the site... lol@newbies and shit taken it personal when they been  here for a month... ya needa shut that shit up and stop going wiht the majority of the pack be ya own self.. lol i know thats gonna cop some hate.. but damn don mega must be tha biggest damn dickrider for a non keystyler to be comen into tha section and maken hata comments... lol@get over it son did i upset u that much? bring the hate i strive on it.. this my last post so wut? u gonna talk shit? lmao@all of u can talk shit fact of the matter u can say ima loser.. blah blah biter.. blah blah and whateva else ya wanna say but the fact is i know where im at in life now and i dont give a fuck what ya say so save the hata comments...logic it aint personal i know u aint got respect 4 me but it aint personal.. and pillow... dont disrespect me after i showed u so much love for ur losses that shits a bitch move.. fuck that shit..

im out much luv n respect.. if ya wanna talk sum shit or holla
aim - AutoMatikOnEz

peace

~1~

jus wanna say...yurra fukin pussy ass bitch made faggot muthafucka!!

lol

jus wanted to say that, but u right about the hatin. haha, fuk tha haters!!

Pillow

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2002, 10:33:36 PM »
well tone since you wanna use the line "this is not a diss to you, then i will also use that line.........tone, this is not a diss to you, but why you dick riding timelock and maxi? and LOL @ you tone for saying they would kill me in a battle. hahaha.
peace

..::Pillow::..

P.S. and its not the fact that i am mad cause there leaving...lol...thats not it at all, i can care less, jst the way they did it "FUCK WCC" but take it how u want it.........

Shadow Kicks

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2002, 01:30:07 AM »
LOL @ you tone for saying they would kill me in a battle. hahaha.

they would....

Hittman

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2002, 01:35:58 AM »

they would....

Who Cares...

Fuck Maxi & TimeLock.

ToNe1904

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2002, 02:34:09 AM »
well tone since you wanna use the line "this is not a diss to you, then i will also use that line.........tone, this is not a diss to you, but why you dick riding timelock and maxi? and LOL @ you tone for saying they would kill me in a battle. hahaha.
peace

..::Pillow::..

P.S. and its not the fact that i am mad cause there leaving...lol...thats not it at all, i can care less, jst the way they did it "FUCK WCC" but take it how u want it.........

like I-bo said, they WOULD kill u in battle man. U gotta lot to learn on this board homie. A cocky attitude getz u nowhere but disrespected. Especially if u dont back it up. Youre still considered a lightweight on this board, and couldnt beat 80% of the MCs here. Im not tryna diss u, but its true. Everybody started out that way tho so it aint no big deal. And as for u sayin im dickridin. First off, tha reason i got they back is because they not here to defend themselves. i didnt realize maxi would actually respond. Too many of yall are just jumpin on the "Fuck Time and Maxi" bandwagon. Itz good u loyal to the board, but when u been here a month and dont know Time or Maxi at all, why the fuk would u come at them like that anywayz? To fit in? If u wanna diss their verse cus u thought it was wack, then do that. But what possible reason could u have for jus sayin "Fuck Timelock and Maxi", none. Rememba man, respect is EARNED. And u still gotta ways to go homie. Not so much because of yur skillz, but because of yur attitude. I dont got no beef wit u man, if u wanna take it there it can be. But peep wha im tellin u dawg. If they wanna diss the board, WHO GIVES A FUCK?! People been dissin the board way longer then u been here. Itz up to them, when they diss u...then trip off em. Until then, stay off they nutz about it...

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2002, 02:40:07 AM »
Like i give a fuck who posts here or not,id a whooped both of em anyway judging by that keystylke

SCY

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2002, 12:27:58 PM »
LOL yall acting like bitches "oh timelock and maxi have left lets argue over this for the next 2 weeks" and tone u gota sort ya emotions towards time and maxi out coz u soundin like a bender. Pillow man u letting the wack mack get into ya mind just chill out a lil take a pill be still. then theres roccy there aint much to say about him accept that he is a batty boy.Logic i aint even gona say owt about him he is 1 crazy mutha fuker talking to gurls who like being shited on.
Maxi all o heard about u is that u a back street boy and u listen to britney spears. and i am open for suggestions on timelock

yall bitches to me

ToNe1904

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2002, 12:39:15 PM »
LOL yall acting like bitches "oh timelock and maxi have left lets argue over this for the next 2 weeks" and tone u gota sort ya emotions towards time and maxi out coz u soundin like a bender. Pillow man u letting the wack mack get into ya mind just chill out a lil take a pill be still. then theres roccy there aint much to say about him accept that he is a batty boy.Logic i aint even gona say owt about him he is 1 crazy mutha fuker talking to gurls who like being shited on.
Maxi all o heard about u is that u a back street boy and u listen to britney spears. and i am open for suggestions on timelock

yall bitches to me

::) whateva clown. I understand u hatin, since yo beggin bitchass was tryna get in on every single fukin crew on thiz board, and nobody would letcha wack ass in. lol. How many PMs did u send me beggin to get into KINGS? haha. bitch paleez.

SCY

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2002, 12:45:16 PM »
take timelocks cock out ya mouth and say agen

ToNe1904

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2002, 12:48:46 PM »
take timelocks cock out ya mouth and say agen

haha u was beggin Time to get in on KINGS also, so maybe u should take yur own advice thea playa ^^^ lol

Pillow

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2002, 07:52:30 PM »
yo all making two pages of BS dedicated to those to fools leaving....this is bs, this thread should be locked.......and i sure as hell aint got no beef with you tone, but LOL @ u again for saying those to guys would beat me in a battle when u can barley beat me................

ToNe1904

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2002, 08:10:05 PM »
yo all making two pages of BS dedicated to those to fools leaving....this is bs, this thread should be locked.......and i sure as hell aint got no beef with you tone, but LOL @ u again for saying those to guys would beat me in a battle when u can barley beat me................

I dont even recall u receiving a vote in our battle. U were way more excited about losing to me, then i was about beating u homie. Yur loss to me prolly helped yur rep, but me beating u...means nothing for me. I respect damn near everybody on this muthafucka, and dont come at nobody witta "im betta then u" attitude. But yur ego is much larger then yur skillz homie. Sorry tah tell yah. Like i said, it aint gotta be beef...so fukit. peace

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2002, 06:31:09 AM »
yo timelock and max:

Man it was nice having you here
as for what the rest feel
what the fuck do I care
all I know is I played the best for you here
and would do it again if I could
Maxi is such a sweetie,but he had a mom issue
when I read his poem i swear I needed a tissue
you have touched my heart in more ways then one
and for that you will always be number one
and timelock my sweetness you know how I feel
I look upon you as my brother,I'd even steal
if you needed a heart I go get killed
so you stay alive and I know you chill
so my brothers go on with this peace now in mind
and if haters are telling you shit,then fuck them up they behinds
cuz they have no idea of what love really is
and what love really exsists between Kings and freinds
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Pillow

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2002, 12:09:11 PM »
^^ home dude always dropping nice shit