Author Topic: Drunken Beligerence  (Read 172 times)

S.G.V.

Drunken Beligerence
« on: June 09, 2002, 08:50:12 PM »
what u know about the real drunken style/stutter and stammer with throw up breath thats too damn vile/downin 30 packs in a matter of an hour/had to stay at the motel 6 cuz i got kicked out of the trump tower/so drunk lookin at this tequila bottle/i know its here ta kill ya but i continue to sallow/shot after shot then break out the 100 proof/in about 10 minutes im through/call up my crew and come with the 151/too much liquor and now im stunned/in a daze and so damn confused like the movie/but surely all this alcohol its bound to move me/as u can see im a lush/drinking from dusk til dawn and back to dusk/drunk as i bust/without a cuss/yet its too damn evident/that im beligerent/speaking in choppy sentences thinking im inteligent/but my execution isnt the most excellent/but i thank god for my intoxication/drinking too much aint my observation or notation/the moment i wake up pop open another beer with no hesitation/drink one for my nation/one for my health/another for myself/one for my fam/cuz i hope they dont worry now that im in the ambulance/alcohol poisonin/from the party hostin and beer hoistin in to the air/my eyes are blood shot filled with an unknowing stare/get my stomach pumped but i guess thats what i want to do/just to stay drunk so dont be critical/call me the beer man/cuz my hip is full of hops so i hope u understand
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Drunken Beligerence
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2002, 07:46:14 PM »
in a daze and so damn confused like the movie

Yeah, that movie used to be tha shit.

I alwayz plan on writing a keystyle about gettin High... but then I end up actually gettin High and end up not doing it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee