Author Topic: THE RICH ARE STAGING A COUP THIS MORNING - A MESSAGE FROM MICHAEL MOORE  (Read 300 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: THE RICH ARE STAGING A COUP THIS MORNING - A MESSAGE FROM MICHAEL MOORE
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2008, 11:22:26 AM »

Oh indeed the rich are staging a coup it's a unilateral coup between the democrats and the republicans but pieces of shit like michael moore attempt to divert the anger to the republicans but don't worry the democrats will save you. This is just funny to me now just how deeply brain dead people must be to fall for this bullshit and meanwhile the elite sit back in their thrones of power and laugh.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: THE RICH ARE STAGING A COUP THIS MORNING - A MESSAGE FROM MICHAEL MOORE
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2008, 12:05:44 PM »

Oh indeed the rich are staging a coup it's a unilateral coup between the democrats and the republicans but pieces of shit like michael moore attempt to divert the anger to the republicans but don't worry the democrats will save you. This is just funny to me now just how deeply brain dead people must be to fall for this bullshit and meanwhile the elite sit back in their thrones of power and laugh.

Michael Moore isn't really a fan of the mainstream Democrats.  The only reason he supports those guys is because he doesn't want a Republican to get in office, and if you want to be specific a Neocon or have any Neocon influence (which I can see Palin getting convinced to do so).  Out of all the Presidential candidates that ran in 2000, the only one that would start a War in Iraq would be Bush Jr..  Sure others might still go to war in Afghanistan or whatever, but none would care enough to spread the free market and democracy in Iraq to invade that country.