Author Topic: Eggs, ham, bacon, toast...12:30am on a tuesday  (Read 566 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Eggs, ham, bacon, toast...12:30am on a tuesday
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2008, 08:41:56 PM »

Eggs, ham, bacon, toast...12:30am on a tuesday

eye fixed it for you my nigga............. now we talking........ or you know what replace that shit wit turkey bacon ya dig?

I dunno homie. That fried swine be callin a muthafucka lol. Fuckit, ill get with some biscuits n gravy...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2008, 08:43:15 PM »
I always loved hittin up IHOP after a long night out, but haven't done that since my younger days. Either that or Mexican are the ultimate after a night of boozin.

I had me a little date this evening, ate up some crab cakes and shrimp.  Shit was bomb.

this nigga always talking about some shit like this............. like nigga you a lame..........you sound like you just started fuckin and shit................all wet behind the ears , breathe smelling like similac, over excited and for no reason.......

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2008, 08:43:21 PM »
good shit, except the bacon. french toast is where it's at tho.
cereal is the breakfast food I have most frequently (like right this minute haha).

i never really fucked with sweet breakfast shit. Cereal is strait, but i'll eat that shit during the day or at night more often then in the morning.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Johnny B

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2008, 08:45:33 PM »
cereal is the breakfast food I have most frequently (like right this minute haha).

i never really fucked with sweet breakfast shit. Cereal is strait, but i'll eat that shit during the day or at night more often then in the morning.

yea I hear that. it's funny cuz usually I be making sandwiches for breakfast then at night I be having cereal. haha

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2008, 08:47:00 PM »

yea I hear that. it's funny cuz usually I be making sandwiches for breakfast then at night I be having cereal. haha

yah, i just notice the more broke i am...the more cereal im eatin.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2008, 08:48:32 PM »

eye fixed it for you my nigga............. now we talking........ or you know what replace that shit wit turkey bacon ya dig?

I dunno homie. That fried swine be callin a muthafucka lol. Fuckit, ill get with some biscuits n gravy...
yo you aint never tried turkey bacon???shit is bangin......... trust

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2008, 08:49:45 PM »

never have. I been had turkey burgers before and that shit was aiight tho. Im sure its healthier

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2008, 08:53:43 PM »
Job is speakin truth. I like bacon my damn self but:

turkey bacon > regular bacon

I was skeptical at first and didn't even wanna give it a chance, but I don't even remember the last time I had regular bacon.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Johnny B

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2008, 08:54:41 PM »
yah, i just notice the more broke i am...the more cereal im eatin.

LOL, a couple days before we have to go shopping, cereal is the only shit left!

never have. I been had turkey burgers before and that shit was aiight tho. Im sure its healthier

yea, turkey meat is healthier compared to beef. u can't tell the difference.
I used to have tacos with turkey or deer ground meat all the time. yes, I said deer. good shit.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2008, 09:06:25 PM »
Job is speakin truth. I like bacon my damn self but:

turkey bacon > regular bacon

I was skeptical at first and didn't even wanna give it a chance, but I don't even remember the last time I had regular bacon.
indeed matter of fact eye think anybody that stayed eating bacon once they tried turkey bacon that never went back

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2008, 02:57:15 PM »
I always loved hittin up IHOP after a long night out, but haven't done that since my younger days. Either that or Mexican are the ultimate after a night of boozin.

I had me a little date this evening, ate up some crab cakes and shrimp.  Shit was bomb.

you sound like you just started fuckin and shit................

that's exactly what it is...