Author Topic: i wanna be like yall!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 264 times)

RAYJ2JR1

• Lil Geezy
i wanna be like yall!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: June 01, 2002, 05:00:21 PM »
HEY IM NOT TRYING TO B NO STUCK UP STUPID LIL PUNK FACE BOY/
I JUST WANNA BALL LIKE YALL AND HAVE ALL THE TOYS/
THE KID COMING THROUGH TRYING TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN/
IM TRYING TO MAKE MY MOMS DREAMS COME TRUE, IF I COULD I DO THE SAME THING THAT YALL CATS DO/
BUT BECAUSE IM GOOD AS YALL COMIN UP FROM DAH
DONT CRITCIZE MY WORK U KNOW MAN GIVE ME SOME POINTERS ....1
PEACE. ::)

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Re: i wanna be like yall!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2002, 11:51:21 AM »
pointers? quit writin everythin in glowin letters, battle some peops, try to be versatile, gain a rep and some skills, try keystylin from the head , jus write some shit down, in time, you will soon notice, you'll come up wit shit more easier and faster, etc etc etc
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

ToNe1904

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2002, 12:38:56 PM »
jus pay attention to othas. See wha they do. Dont bite em, but learn frum em. Illicit gave sum good pointers. Work on creativeness, metaphors. U prolly neva gonna use a topic in a rhyme that NO one has used before, but if u write it in a creative way that sum people might not have seen, then no one will care whether theyve heard that particular topic before. Jus keep rhymin, even if u dont write shit down. Jus think of shit durin tha day, i constantly have different rhymes goin thru my head that i prolly NEVER even use. But at least it gets yur mind used to rhymin. Try to spit longer verses then 5 lines tho. it clogs up tha keystyle (well, now that theres only 6 threads i guess not lol). If u wanna only spit 4-5 lines at a time, spit on a cypher. Youll get better wit practice. oh, and yah...u should kill that glow shit man. lol

Pillow

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2002, 09:19:15 PM »
yo man only pointer i got is be more creative and stop trying to jock little romeo. read some books and the dictionary, get a bigger vocab and expand ur mind. cause homie right now, your shit is wayyyy to simplestic. you sound like a bootlegged bow-wow........lol
peace

..::Pillow::..