Author Topic: Fuck A Pimp  (Read 397 times)

VitaminB

Fuck A Pimp
« on: May 03, 2002, 05:02:37 PM »
Came back to the 'board' n thought u had 'game' but this Vets-Slow playen 'monopoloy', cant make any money now shes a Net-Hoe/
Given 'online headjobs' to Tone and Timelock the only way u can let ya 'Text-Blow', then ask for 'virtual money' while u await ya Next-Show/
Ill 'snap ya like a twig' caus ur just a 'Balemic'-Bitch, she 'lied' sayen Tone gave it to her 'up the ass' now can u 'Beleive-This-Shit?'/
Think u can take Auto? then think of ya daddy while i make ya Re-Live-The-Fists, she's only got respect on this board caus she has virtual sex on Bohemiath-Dicks(lmao)/
She logs on for TimeLock to give it to her up the Bum-Some-More, ya parents left u? thats caus ya Mums-A-Whore/
I sympathize with u but ur Just-A-Slut, got Net Dicks so far up ur pussy, ima give u a pelvic punch and watch it Bust-A-Nut/ LMFAO
Personal dissen and low blows Adjust-Ya-Gut, with ur online friendships people gotta choose between the Trust-Or-Fuck/

nun personal im just back in the game... hahaha

~1~

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

PimpFemcEE

• 'G'
  • PimpFemCEE #1 Femcee
Re: Fuck A Pimp
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2002, 06:19:11 PM »

shit i snap necks when my raps flex
spit bars that rip apart your whack text
blast teks that crash vests to collapse chests //
now u lack breath u should adapt to death and not fight it
u couldnt spit heat if your teeth was ignited
when our beef collide we decided not to let it go
im the land that was sent to dam your flow//
lyricaly u cant grow they say a woman knows when to quit
your still around rap cuz music attracts a bitch
either your stradlin shit or u aint paddling shit cuz your up the creek
drop clever threads that leave severed heads from fuckin wit me//
abduct an emcee leave em beat till he speaks like a myme
i drop lines within ryhmes that suspend "Time"
u do pretend crimes i end lives wit lyrics
i make your mind die so its no surprise u fear it
im straight rap u gay cats are jus an experiment//

yeah short and simple and shit killed you

PimpFemcEE

• 'G'
  • PimpFemCEE #1 Femcee
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2002, 07:07:24 PM »
since you didn't make any rules haha stupid move ::) I will

No bar limit
the first verse we spitted didn't count
each spit 2 verses

Holla..........
;D

PimpFemcEE

• 'G'
  • PimpFemCEE #1 Femcee
Fuck A Auto
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2002, 07:24:16 PM »
ahum (clears throut)..................
Intro:
get it straight 'AUTO' you aint SICK ACTUALLY i bet your dad wishes he pulled out and STAINED HIS BACKSEAT/ cause your pretty LAME AND THAT BEATS havin to put up with such a BLATANT FAG SEED!/  ::)

lets get into it

Auto your Weak~And~Lame~Kid, try and Compete~Wit~Greatness?
naw, even Jesus~Praises!//
stomp you till the Streets~Complaining, I suck Tone's and TimeLocks dick huh?
Bitch at least I'm a Female and Fuck tha Male Spciase when your ass is a Male a fucks a Male species//
Say but 'wet farts' are gonna be the only kind of 'Streaks~Remaining'!//
watch me Tear~This~Queer~Apart, no one votes for your battles, my Lyrics~Hear~Response
the Illest~Pair~Of~Arms, which means your lucks 'running shorter' than Midget~Marathons!//
you got problems kiddo, the Chrome~Will~Help~Ya, should have Known~Your~Elders
you dont impress me bitch,(or whatever crew u in) all them kids repping the same Homeless~Shelter! lol
a Faggot~Label, and you try not to 'fight back' when My Dog Attacks~Your~Anal
pick a new hobby other than Rap~You're~Lame~Yo!, when you rock the mic bums hop on stage just to Catch~Tomatoes!//
everyone agrees ur trash, even Tones~Wit~Me, how could u possibly spit Words~Against~Me and u got Served~By~Invalid instantly!//
PimpFemcEE reppin da K.I.N.G.S is sniping-you-clown, so stop questionin whos the tightest-around like a Virgin~City
I'm the reason a half Dozen~Of~These~Niggas~Bleed, you better
no-show or Plummit~From~The~Injuries//
how you plan on beating me when like 'C-sections' you can barely 'Stomach~The~Delivery'!
fall into a Demon's~Hands,who has the power to Seize~Ur~Man and turn her Teeth~To~Sand!
Beating PimpFemcEE? bitch you're 'playing yourself' like Conceited~Bands!//
you'll Need~A~Hand, quit battling kiddo, real Emcees~Is~Lyrical
so unless you Believe~In~Miracles, there's no way your 'standing up to me' like christopher Reeves~At~Urinals!!!//
cause your testing a kid who Severs~Teams, put a Desert~Eage to ur Chest~And~Squeeze wishing you Pleasant~Dreams
AUTO's mouth is like the 'bermuda triangle' cause sea men (semen) Never~Leaves!/

and tha blunt statements

(had to go long cause I've been tha victim of spitten first then a nigga spit a long ass verse)

my Mind's~Convinced, for accepting your stupid, heres the Consequence
fucking punch you in the chest so hard, forensics gotta dust your Spine~For~Prints!//
Lines~Immense, lets go to war Auto, embarass you, cuz this Kid's~Timid
call me 'toilet paper', out of us 2, im the only on around after the 'Shit's~Finished'//
my Spits~Menace, make me try at least, this battles Typical~Easysmash your face~Into~Pieces, cuz PimpFemcEE 'flips shit' like Reciprocal~Feces!//
not Fit~To~Defeat~Me, better than 99%? please, your Less~Than~You~Claim
heard you were one of the Best~In~The~Game, but like pyros in court i fucking Question~Your~Flames!//
my Method's~Insane, Testing~Your~Reign, your whole family can get it, leave Swollen~With~Scars//
cause my verses are the like the pledge of allegiance, i spit, and your Holding~Your~Heart
a Pro~With~The~Bars, PimpFemcEE the type to Disperse~A~Verse and make the Surface~Rock
my Words~Is~Cursed, rhyme over your heartbeat, you wont like the Acapella Version~Auto!!//
Common let TimeLock go it's time so unlease da Lock//  :D

VitaminB

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2002, 10:31:12 PM »
lol@it aint a battle u half wit hoe... lmao@wasted verses

Tecknine

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2002, 04:24:37 AM »
but if it was a battle she fucked u up

Hittman

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2002, 05:40:57 AM »
"you wont like the Acapella Version~Auto!!//"

This Is Totally Out Of Place With The Rhymes Of Your Other Bars. Why?

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2002, 10:12:49 AM »
auto you got roasted...and pimp you are the tightest chick keystyler i've ever seen, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

ToNe1904

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2002, 10:13:37 AM »
link=board=keystyle;num=1020481357;start=0#6 date=05/05/02 at 10:40:57]"you wont like the Acapella Version~Auto!!//"

This Is Totally Out Of Place With The Rhymes Of Your Other Bars. Why?

lol Logic tha P.I.

VitaminB

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2002, 08:55:32 PM »
lol@my shit wasn even a battle verse i was just continuen the shit talken we were doen on aim.. i didnt even bring heat just personal shit to piss her off

~1~

ToNe1904

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2002, 10:45:56 PM »
Even tho mah shit was erased, cant nonna yall fade mah verse against this bitch! lol

~Yur first mistake on WCC~

Bitch who tha fuck u think u are tryna step-on-mah-turf?! Dyin for attention, sayin "moms left-me-at-birth" but tha whole board slept-on-yah-verse/
I violate u like i crept-in-yah-purse then kill this bitch and throw her rep-in-tha-hearse/
Claim u "sick" with no diagnosis, so im injectin-u-first, witta cure for yah wackness, im so "ill" i infected-tha-nurse/
Yah spitz are "dry" they affectin-yah-thirst, ToNe "shovin yah shitty" rhymez so "deep" that yah rectum-is-searched/
God couldnt save u, yah no longer accepted-in-church, u got struck by lightning fah yur hooker wayz, yah soul rejected-n-cursed.../

~Stepz back frum tha mic...hol'up...i aint tryna kill u in jus one style with jus one rhyme scheme...fukit, we switchin on this bitch~

Why am i battlin sum fake rappin internet cunt?/
Rememba on AIM? Me, Timelock, M-Dogg and tha Femcee mutt/
Sayin "i want ToNe in my mouth, Time in tha pussy, and M in tha butt"/ (real convo)
Dirty slut!!/
What tha FUCK...were u thinkin? Mussa been lickin ass cus yah breath was stinkin! Cant touch me, so i jus jack off on yah face, cum in yah eyez n left yah blinkin/
Why thiz "off beat" bitch tryna slob on tha knob? Suckin dickz tha only way yah make yah "head bob"/
Come wit yah stolen verse? Check line 1, usin "Goddess" insteada "God"/
But tell me, which one rhymez wit tha word "Job"?/
Obviously ghostwritin by a male, try tah change wordz around but still yah fail/
U was tha first in line when yah heard "I got rhymez fah sale"/
U think i feel bad beatin up this ho? hell NO! she gettin "fucked" worse then LiL Kim on her knees and elbowz/
A "slut frum birth", streetwalkin n sellin pussy frum tha day u was born/
Suga Free was talkin bout u, sayin "You only wear panties to keep yah ankles warm"/
U fucked up by not makin a bar limit, i open up yah pussy tah shove mah glock far in it, am i scarrin it?/
Like i really give a shit! Killin u frum tha inside out, i chop off yah fingers n toes to make yah limbs dry out..../

~Stopz....takez a sippa thiz Tray-elev...stepz back tah tha mic tah finish thiz bitch off~

Funny tha only time anyonez "buyin yah shit" is when u havin SEX-WIT-CLIENTS, thinkin u tha "new queen" in tha crew, prepare for DOMESTIC-VIOLENCE/
Throw yah dead body in tha "K.I.N.G.S. lab" for sum "MAJESTIC-SCIENCE"/
Yur living proof of why BITCHES-DONT-RAP, cus although yah verse was real cute, itz fulla HITS-THAT-DONT-MATCH/
Ugly ass witta past fulla DECEASED-ERECTIONS, cus yah "killin mah mood" when u "bake bread" wit yur YEAST-INFECTIONS/
Couldnt prove a "womens worth" if u wrote MATERIAL-FOR-KEYS(alicia), since yah only "comin with tha heat" cus yah got VENEREAL-DISEASE/
So itz now safe to say that u "BITE"-RIGHT? No more suckin mah dick, get to lickin a clit n get out mah SIGHT-DYKE/
My rhymez "shinin thru on this gremlin" bitch, gotcha sayin "BRIGHT-LIGHT!"/
No need tah kill yah self no more, ToNe jus pulled tha switch....NIGHT....NIGHT!!!!!!/