Author Topic: [Dubcnn] Terrace Martin - Countdown to release of Locke High next week [Video]  (Read 236 times)

We Fly High

http://www.dubcnn.com/media/video/lockehigh/

Dubcnn had the opportunity to speak with Terrace Martin regarding his upcoming "Locke High" mixtape being presented by DJ Drama & Bigg Snoop Dogg. The mixtape features Snoop Dogg, DJ Quik, Kurupt, J Black, Uncle Chucc, T-Lee, Problem and Tone Trezure. Terrace will be dropping the mixtape on Dubcnn next week, and as a precursor, we will be releasing several videos leading up to the drop. Fans should look out for the "I'm Good" music video next week featuring Problem and T-Lee. Additionally, the music video for "Bounce, Rock, Skate" is also nearing completion and looks great.

Terrace Martin - Countdown to the release of "Locke High" [Video]

Earlier this year we previewed two tracks from the mixtape, which can be found below.
Terrace Martin - Bounce Rock Skate (Feat. DJ Quik, Kurupt, Snoop Dogg)
Problem - I'm Toe Up (Remix f/ Snoop Dogg, DJ Quik, Kurupt, & Terrace Martin

For more information please visit Myspace.com/TerraceMartin

penenstamp

The fact that this DJ is with DJ Drama is very, very disturbing. Why don't you release it without him first and drop it in a few months with Drama?

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
The fact that this DJ is with DJ Drama is very, very disturbing. Why don't you release it without him first and drop it in a few months with Drama?

Drama is a nationwide name...that's a lot more exposure for him.

penenstamp

I get that, but Dubcnn probably reaches a relative small amount of people compared to the amount of people Drama reaches. Therefore I don't see a problem in releasing the mixtape untagged over here.

Dogg Ly Dogg

FINALLY! but like it said with DJ Drama it will be annoyin... cant wait for next year for untagged
funny video btw lol
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 10:44:19 AM by George Brown »

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
I personally will wait till I get a link to the untagged version before listening to it,

I cannot stand DJ Drama's tags, which I know will ruin this mixtape.

penenstamp

I personally will wait till I get a link to the untagged version before listening to it,

I decided to do the same.

And Justin... while we're at it, can you try to hook up untagged versions of those DPG and Snoop mixtapes from DJ Drama?

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I get that, but Dubcnn probably reaches a relative small amount of people compared to the amount of people Drama reaches. Therefore I don't see a problem in releasing the mixtape untagged over here.

It's all politics that are beyond Dubcnn's control. Even with the "Hello" track I put on the mixtape, I made sure to tag the hell out of it to where no one else could use it for anything. It's more about industry issues than anything else...and true, Drama could reach a larger audience, but Dubcnn is the largest source for West Coast rap, and that's Martin's target base...so it is still a slight problem releasing it here.

penenstamp

It's all politics that are beyond Dubcnn's control. Even with the "Hello" track I put on the mixtape, I made sure to tag the hell out of it to where no one else could use it for anything. It's more about industry issues than anything else...and true, Drama could reach a larger audience, but Dubcnn is the largest source for West Coast rap, and that's Martin's target base...so it is still a slight problem releasing it here.

I get the politics behind it and it's all BS if you ask me. Oh well... you promised to hook up the untagged version, so I'm just hoping you keep your word ;D

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
with drama or witout drama im still anxious 2 hear it..tearrace is the truth

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I get the politics behind it and it's all BS if you ask me. Oh well... you promised to hook up the untagged version, so I'm just hoping you keep your word ;D

LOL well it's all about money just like everything else is.