Author Topic: Fallacies of The Nation of Gods and Earths  (Read 288 times)

Archetype

Fallacies of The Nation of Gods and Earths
« on: October 11, 2008, 11:27:37 AM »
First of all first of all first of all, I have no problem with, no problem with any sort of program that inspires hope and the desire empower your race. I think the idea of finding God within yourself is a great concept and it can help with confidence and power. HOWEVER, I've been reading up on Clarence 13x and the 5% (omg same key on number pad) doctrine, and it makes me laugh to think that some people actually practice this as physical end all be all truth! If there is anyone here who studies the five percenters or subscribes to it's ideals, help me out by clarifying these seemingly obvious flaws..

85% of the world is deaf dumb and blind, 10% is enlightened yet spiritually evil, 5% are the enlightened "poor righteous teachers".
       - Does this mean that there can be five percenters from all colors of the world? If not, why? If only 10 percent of the world are devils, why do the remaining 85 besides the nation not have the ability to become enlightened? And what are the chances of the 85% being involved with the nation? Pretty high I'd imagine, it's not like the desire to become a five percenter necessarily draws in the most intelligent or enlightened people, otherwise it would be exponentially more popular and world renowned geniuses would be singing it's praise correct?

Islam is a natural way of life, not a religion.
        - If that isn't the most cult sounding shit I've ever heard. YES, it is a religion. Religion is defined as a set of tenets and practices, often centered upon specific supernatural and moral claims about reality, the cosmos, and human nature. That is Islam, that is the Nation of Gods and Earths. A RELIGION.

Black people are the mothers and fathers of civilization.
        - Some black people act like animals, but that does not mean they created social structures or civilization on earth in the way that creatures like monkeys or wolves or even prairie animals set up for thousands of years. Their (animals) communities have a set power structure as well, and face their own politics. This is not a purely human concept, especially not a once color concept.

Black people are the original people of the planet Earth.
        - Mighty bold claim. So far, that ideal holds as much weight as Reverend Billy Graham telling us the earth is 6,000 years old and Dinosaurs either didn't exist or were hell sent demons slayed by God.

The original man, Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head. If he has knowledge of himself, he has knowledge of all things in existence.
        - I like this, because it is empowering and drives one to be aware of who you are. HOWEVER, why is it that solely an Asiatic black man can attain this? If Allah is the rightful name of man, why is the nation exclusionary to other colored faces besides black? Certainly man in his true form, whatever his skin color, can have knowledge of self, and should if he wants to be successful. Why not build with all men and try to slay the spiritually evil 10 percent?

At the end of the day, I sort of respect the nation for it is a sliver of hope in a community that has long been afflicted by social ills. However, when people actually start to believe this stuff like they would believe in the Bible or Torah, it's kind of scary. It is one of the few religions that praises ignorance rather building with everyone, and ultimately I don't think it serves black people too many favors.

Rugged Monk

Re: Fallacies of The Nation of Gods and Earths
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 08:41:38 PM »
Even if Buddha himself was talking to me, I would only accept from him the shit that makes sense to me...

Personally I like alot about 5% shit and even though I do not accept the superficial face of it, the deeper aspects echo with other intrinsic realness...
...like that whole Godbody arm leg leg arm head thang resounds with the major metaphysical aspects of buddhism or Jesus saying man is god: 'you are god you are all children of the most high' and its the same as the Hindus and their belief in the Atman, theres Brahman the all encompassing God then theres the Atman, the god that fills all living things.

Faith is what you make of it. If you are an ignorant person, all the religions and philosophies of the world will not help you.

Let me take yall back to this classic thread featuring some of our most favourite and cherised all time characters (Jobology, J Bannas, Sikotic, Three 2 Get Ready, virtuoso and more) Australian Bastard was me:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=171837.0

« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 03:12:03 AM by Rugged Monk »

Rugged Monk

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2008, 09:31:41 PM »

85% of the world is deaf dumb and blind, 10% is enlightened yet spiritually evil, 5% are the enlightened "poor righteous teachers".
       - Does this mean that there can be five percenters from all colors of the world? If not, why? If only 10 percent of the world are devils, why do the remaining 85 besides the nation not have the ability to become enlightened? And what are the chances of the 85% being involved with the nation? Pretty high I'd imagine, it's not like the desire to become a five percenter necessarily draws in the most intelligent or enlightened people, otherwise it would be exponentially more popular and world renowned geniuses would be singing it's praise correct?

I don't think numerically it has to be exact LOL. I take it to mean rather generally that there are people in the world who are the enlightened and have the power to enlighten others and should there are others who have power, yet purposefully decieve and keep humankind in a state of degradation (those that should know better and should be using their power for good but purposefully choose not to)  and then the general mass of humanity.  On an inner level too these a lil bit of all those groups in all of us.

Islam is a natural way of life, not a religion.
        - If that isn't the most cult sounding shit I've ever heard. YES, it is a religion. Religion is defined as a set of tenets and practices, often centered upon specific supernatural and moral claims about reality, the cosmos, and human nature. That is Islam, that is the Nation of Gods and Earths. A RELIGION.

Religion is full of hypocrisy. A muslim will deligently go and pray everyday, yet come home and beat his wife. A christian will pray and nod when the pastor says shit yet gets in plane and drops millions of bombs on innocent peoples....the world is full of hypocrisy. I take this to mean that people should practice their beliefs in their life, not just for the sake of it. Beleifs should just be a way of life and all that religious shit is just a fashion statement to look cool infront of your peers and friends. Islam, Christianity buddhsim, all that should just be a way of life and not a religion.

Black people are the mothers and fathers of civilization.
        - Some black people act like animals, but that does not mean they created social structures or civilization on earth in the way that creatures like monkeys or wolves or even prairie animals set up for thousands of years. Their (animals) communities have a set power structure as well, and face their own politics. This is not a purely human concept, especially not a once color concept.

All its saying is black people's history didn't start with slavery and there is history that reaches far back to the beginnings of civilization...

Black people are the original people of the planet Earth.
        - Mighty bold claim. So far, that ideal holds as much weight as Reverend Billy Graham telling us the earth is 6,000 years old and Dinosaurs either didn't exist or were hell sent demons slayed by God.

True, mighty bold claim. I don't agree with that either. The original human-beings homo sapiens and shit didn't look like anything on the face of the earth right now...

I say we cam from monkeys...Hanuman and monkey magic...

People are black or white because of the environment and the sun.  Its all evolution baby.

The original man, Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head. If he has knowledge of himself, he has knowledge of all things in existence.
        - I like this, because it is empowering and drives one to be aware of who you are. HOWEVER, why is it that solely an Asiatic black man can attain this?

Of course not, anybody can gets down wit arm leg leg arm head.

If Allah is the rightful name of man, why is the nation exclusionary to other colored faces besides black?

Because religions and movements are historically specific. Specific to their time place area and people they preach to. Thats why all religion is bullshit superfically and can only be real subjectively. Belief dosn't mean shit on the surface and in the outer world, only on the inner, personal, esoteric status.

Certainly man in his true form, whatever his skin color, can have knowledge of self, and should if he wants to be successful. Why not build with all men and try to slay the spiritually evil 10 percent?

Word. Thats what real 5percenters do anyway, thats what real anybody does anyway!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 03:13:46 AM by Rugged Monk »

Archetype

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 03:34:19 PM »
Nice man. Comprehensive responses there that made sense.

Even if Buddha himself was talking to me, I would only accept from him the shit that makes sense to me...

Personally I like alot about 5% shit and even though I do not accept the superficial face of it, the deeper aspects echo with other intrinsic realness...

That sums it up pretty much for me as well.

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 03:40:07 PM »
the arm leg leg arm head thing spelling ALLAH is just plain stupid.

think about it.. the english language is far removed from the language that originated the phrase ALLAH.. iots competelyignorant to the fact that the original languages of the koran have nothing to do with even the english alphabet or anything like that.. just plain propoganda.

Rugged Monk

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2008, 06:55:21 PM »
So what? Them niggaz just bastardised it and adapted it to their environment, EVERYBODY does that its how culture and human thinking evolves, same as the Japs ripped off their letters from the Chinese, same as Bruce Lee bringin martial arts to the West, or pizza being made by Americans, or Marco Polo going to Asia and bringing back rice and noodles and flipping that and making it into risotto and pasta or the Bible originally being written in Aramaic and but now in Enlgish today, or even how hip-hop is a fusion and reinterpretation of different music genres...

zig zag zig and now im back home

Rugged Monk

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 05:56:59 AM »
'God is universal, religions are particular'.

-Rabbi Jonathan Sacks, The Dignity of Difference.

lizyg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2008, 06:23:45 AM »
I couldn't read all of even the first post. But this caught my attention so I thought I'd explain.

Mothers and Fathers of civilization is because they did the grunt work. Queen of Sheba...was granddaughter of one of the three sons of Noah. They did built a lot and accomplished a lot. However, Noah cursed that group of his family FOREVER to be IN that spot. Don't get mad at me...Noah is in every culture in every country on every continent in the world...you do the history search in out of the bible or not. So, Noah was mad cause his son did something. I don't know what the something is but I can't imagine it was too good that he told one of HIS son's he'd (and those who followed) would always serve the other two. OUCH. So they did the grunt work and built.  No, there's more to the story if we look at it...but I think the conversation would go on forever.

I couldn't read much more...It just gets all jumbled up and sounds the same. I wasn't quite sure I got the route the conversation was trying to stay focused on to begin with.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2008, 10:25:33 AM »
this what the fuck eye dont overstand about white people. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE??? How the fuck does this effect/affect you devils............... eye swear mind your fucking business............... from the  black panthers to moorish science temple, to the nation of islam to NGE...............you crackers stayin tryin to stick your noses in shit that has nothing to do with ya. if you crackers spent have the time you guys do keeping your eyes on every thing niggas do but ON instead your fuckin own like the fuckin KKK and skin heads, racist ass cracker police, politicians etc.......this place would be much better.......................................

see you devils come in here talkin shyt......and for your information........... there are plenty of people in NGE who arent Black................you got asians, hindus, spanish..........and yes even white!!!!!!!!!!!! matter of fact the first white person who the Father taught was named Azrael.

it seem like anything that has to do with freeing Black peoples mentally chained minds or unity amongst Blacks cracker always find that shyt as a threat.  MIND YOUR FUCKIN BUSINESS!

Archetype

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2008, 10:56:21 AM »
this what the fuck eye dont overstand about white people. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE??? How the fuck does this effect/affect you devils............... eye swear mind your fucking business............... from the  black panthers to moorish science temple, to the nation of islam to NGE...............you crackers stayin tryin to stick your noses in shit that has nothing to do with ya. if you crackers spent have the time you guys do keeping your eyes on every thing niggas do but ON instead your fuckin own like the fuckin KKK and skin heads, racist ass cracker police, politicians etc.......this place would be much better.......................................

see you devils come in here talkin shyt......and for your information........... there are plenty of people in NGE who arent Black................you got asians, hindus, spanish..........and yes even white!!!!!!!!!!!! matter of fact the first white person who the Father taught was named Azrael.

it seem like anything that has to do with freeing Black peoples mentally chained minds or unity amongst Blacks cracker always find that shyt as a threat.  MIND YOUR FUCKIN BUSINESS!

lol.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2008, 10:35:24 PM »

lol.
eye notice you dont have shit to say.........and where you come off sayin its a religion............. all religions stay promising something in the after life for some niggas whether it be heaven, numerous amounts of virgins, etc................. where you see that bullshit when it come to the NGE???????? fuck boy please shut your mouth because nothing but shit comes out of it

Rugged Monk

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2008, 07:19:26 AM »
Moving on...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3xXB48l-OlE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3xXB48l-OlE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Malcolm X is on that real realness here and it isn't simply due to him making his pilgrimage to Mecca and getting down with orthodox Islam, rather;

it is a natural progression for one who truly pursues righteousness to outgrow the confines of one's own thinking.....

and thats the real.....everything else is uncivilized. Its ulitmately on you to acquire your own knowledge of self, thats why NGE intend  for it just to be taught as culture, but like anything...

...can be a prison for the seekers of wisdom
-Killah Priest, 'One Step'.

'What is the knowledge of self? Myself as a righteous god'.
-J-Live, 'One to 31'.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 07:29:34 AM by Rugged Monk say 'Sapere aude!' »