Author Topic: WTF 4,000 deaths last year alone due to the Drug War in Mexico more casualties..  (Read 124 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
than U.S. soldiers being killed in IRAQ in 2007.... everyone talks all this shit about Gangs... drug cartels from mexico are kidnapping mothafuckerz.. they desguise themselves as police and kidnap ur ass ... theyre spreading throughout all the u.s. now since mexico has control over the drug trade now

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i guess that's life...what can we do?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
than U.S. soldiers being killed in IRAQ in 2007.... everyone talks all this shit about Gangs... drug cartels from mexico are kidnapping mothafuckerz.. they desguise themselves as police and kidnap ur ass ... theyre spreading throughout all the u.s. now since mexico has control over the drug trade now

a lot of the times IT IS the police doing the kidnappings.  some govt agency in mex made a major bust on the police department cause they found out some high ranking cops/detectives were getting paid HUNDERDS OF THOUSANDS of US dollars, every MONTH, to tip off the cartel (i forget which one it was).

shit is crazy down there..

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.