Author Topic: why lil.wayne always drinking something in his videos?????  (Read 584 times)

Muhfukka

Re: why lil.wayne always drinking something in his videos?????
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2008, 11:37:05 PM »
so how exactly do u make sizzurp, i kinda wanna try it

cough sirup, 7up.
yeah you need at least 5 bottles of robitussin and a can of 7up or sprite just make sure it says "pm" or "drowsy" on the bottle and down that shit youll be high as fuck

Paul

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2008, 06:14:38 AM »

cough sirup, 7up.

yeah i meant but how much of each do you put in the cup
funkyfreshintheflesh

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2008, 07:27:43 AM »
The reason why Lil Wayne is always drinking in his videos because he doesn't know how to move his hand to the beat, so in order not to look complete fraud he must have his hands occupied with a lollipop or with a disposable cup. Here's a hip-hop poet from New York and his name is Method Man. Watch Method Man to demonstrate his hand movement. Pay attention how precisely his hands move to the beat, even deaf people can fully understand what this legendary lyricist is saying.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nZqri7VSC4U&amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nZqri7VSC4U&amp;hl</a>

Did you notice that no one was waving no lollipops nor ice cream cones or none of that gay shit, it was just hip-hop. You are not hip hop if you don't know how to move your fucking hands in your videos.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2008, 11:24:02 AM »

cough sirup, 7up.
yeah you need at least 5 bottles of robitussin and a can of 7up or sprite just make sure it says "pm" or "drowsy" on the bottle and down that shit youll be high as fuck

that's not syrup. use either promethazine or codeine with either sprite or cream soda  8)

Paul

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2008, 12:14:00 PM »

cough sirup, 7up.

that's not syrup. use either promethazine or codeine with either sprite or cream soda  8)

how much do you fill your cup up with sprite, then how much codeine?
funkyfreshintheflesh

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2008, 01:05:04 PM »
sirrup are made with codeine, and you get the rasperry taste on top of it

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2008, 01:55:00 PM »
that just sounds nasty. whatever happened to black people and grape and orange drink.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Muhfukka

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2008, 02:03:07 PM »

cough sirup, 7up.

i know i was high when i wrote tghat i was joking because im pretty sure that would kill you

Al Bundy

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2008, 12:48:01 AM »
that just sounds nasty. whatever happened to black people and grape and orange drink.

nah it isn't nasty. shit.. ill drink syrup straight

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2008, 07:56:27 AM »

nah it isn't nasty. shit.. ill drink syrup straight

purple u can do that shit without trouble..but it will come back on u in like 20-30mins..

yellow..u dont wanna do it..

red...man..u a stuntman if u can take red to the head ...that shit will knock a diplodocus out for a long ass time..

drank aint nasty...if u dont know what the hell u sippin..sippin tussin nyquil for a cheap high....hell yeah its gone be nasty..