Author Topic: E-40 wonders why Dr Dre won't work with him  (Read 1796 times)

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits

kuruptDPG

Re: E-40 wonders why Dr Dre won't work with him
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 12:03:53 PM »
damn u wouldve thought they wouldve gotten along, its a shame though, i dont think dre would go down really to the level of e40, spice1, yukmouth etc

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 12:05:27 PM »
damn u wouldve thought they wouldve gotten along, its a shame though, i dont think dre would go down really to the level of e40, spice1, yukmouth etc
true  thats coo that e40 had a masion party and snoop was there .

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 03:56:21 PM »
because these days E 40's dropping bullshit. who wanna be aligned wit shit like that ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 04:02:56 PM »
Was Darth Vader behind the camera?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Doggie$hit

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2008, 04:16:07 PM »
because Dre's a bitch, who abandoned the west coast. The nigga has never been able to think for himself. First Eazy E controlled him then Suge now Jimmy.

SoilSavy707

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2008, 05:16:06 PM »
E-40 and Dr. Dre are a couple of my favorites from the west and to me it would be nice to see them get down on a project or two. Call E-40 what you want, but he does his job to sell records and keep his record company eating right now. He is a west coast legend in his own right and it would be interesting to get a response from Dre.

dameons

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2008, 05:36:21 PM »
I remember hearing that Dr Dre slapped   E-40 on the set of the "California Love Remix" video shoot. 40 was one of Pac's boys and Dre wasn't vibing with 'Pac as we all know..Some kind of physical confrontation happened for sure, and Suge stepped in.

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2008, 05:37:47 PM »
I remember hearing that Dr Dre slapped   E-40 on the set of the "California Love Remix" video shoot. 40 was one of Pac's boys and Dre wasn't vibing with 'Pac as we all know..Some kind of physical confrontation happened for sure, and Suge stepped in.
this is newz 2 me i wonder what happened

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2008, 07:03:20 PM »

lmao fuck outta here with that fake shit.

Muhfukka

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2008, 07:22:26 PM »
still drinking that burgundy carlos rossi

dameons

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2008, 07:30:03 PM »
No joke..Something happened. I even remember B Legit talking about the tension "boiling over " on the last day of the shoot.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2008, 07:41:37 PM »

lol go down

you mean go UP

fuckin dre lower than dirt.......

west coast abadoner AKA dr Dre... will only work with wack aminstreem artists... that whiteboys all over europe dick ride everyday...........

look at you puttin this mainstreem dickrider all up high on a pedastall you wait till he falls down when either the gaytox dont get released or it comes out and u gotta work mighty hard to like it.....

bottom line 50 is the ultimatewackness and as far as i can tell dre ultiamtly gave birth to him

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2008, 08:01:15 PM »
No joke..Something happened. I even remember B Legit talking about the tension "boiling over " on the last day of the shoot.

so what was the reason he did it then?

and i really doubt e-40 would let another man just slap him like that

Muhfukka

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2008, 08:51:37 PM »

?

and i really doubt e-40 would let another man just slap him like that
yeah thats what i thought especially an emotional industry dude like dre