Author Topic: E-40 wonders why Dr Dre won't work with him  (Read 1798 times)

Don Seer

Re: E-40 wonders why Dr Dre won't work with him
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2008, 06:34:13 AM »

forget what dameons says.. he's nearly always OFF with his posts.. check the history..

Elano

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2008, 07:08:51 AM »
How many records has sold e-40 with all his albums ?

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2008, 09:32:04 AM »
carlos rossi carlos rossi thats my shit

but anyways i laugh at that rumor dre slapped e-40

e-40 a real dude with all the shit he has been involved with dude is no joke he can actually go back to his hood and everybody knows dre don't even get down liek that.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2008, 09:36:25 AM »

e-40 a real dude with all the shit he has been involved with dude is no joke he can actually go back to his hood and everybody knows dre don't even get down liek that.

yh i kno, e-40 would just unleash sum thug shit on him and dre would run like fuck. lol kidn. i would think e40 would sort out dre if it did happen

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2008, 09:38:47 AM »

yh i kno, e-40 would just unleash sum thug shit on him and dre would run like fuck. lol kidn. i would think e40 would sort out dre if it did happen

one person you never heard bout gettin fucked wit on the west

E FEEZY FONZARELLI REEZY never been played can't hardly name anyone who dissed him besides rasheed wallace dumb ass and AZ but not on wax.

the ghost

« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2008, 10:45:30 AM »
ABN - you might be mildly retarded.  How much do you think it costs to get a hook from Akon?  And just because 40 never sold 5 million copies...independent 250k is better than labeled 2 mill.  try listening to some of his lyrics.  He is one of the few rappers that actually speaks intelligently about economics....ex dont buy a 80000 car before you buy a house.   So go ahead and tell me he cant afford a dre beat like you actually know, while 40 is in a mansion next to gary payton...gesh....

papa-smurf

« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2008, 12:15:32 PM »
dre dont really fuck with bay area artist or much westcoast artist period.Most of the artist on his label is not from the west.game was the first west artist he really pushed in a while and now bishop,But other then that,dre dont fuck with many artist and if he do fuck with a artist they most likely not gonna be from the west.

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2008, 02:56:52 PM »
from what ive been told by a few westcoast artists out in LA, and well known cats doin it pretty big E-40 dont really fuck wit them and does the exact same thing Dre doin to him so i think he got a lil taste of his own medicine...in sayin that 40 & Dre would be dope man ive always like 40's shit

wardy

« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2008, 03:53:34 PM »
He seems to be on most bay area albums but you don't really see him collabin with artists in LA etc like he did in the past alltho he has done a few tracks with game in the past

love33

« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2008, 07:54:17 PM »
from what ive been told by a few westcoast artists out in LA, and well known cats doin it pretty big E-40 dont really fuck wit them and does the exact same thing Dre doin to him so i think he got a lil taste of his own medicine...in sayin that 40 & Dre would be dope man ive always like 40's shit

I'm tired of these people making this an "LA vs. The Bay" topic.  E-40 is close with The Game, he works with him and he works with Snoop.  E-40 recorded a banger with Eastwood.  Those are the only artists in LA that are on the map.  What do you want from the guy?? From a neutral standpoint, he's done more than Dr. Dre the last few years -- he's got hit records like "One Night Stand," "Automatic," and now his biggest hits the last couple years since "Captain-Save-A-Hoe" are "U And Dat" and now "Wake It Up."  I love listening to him with T-Pain and Akon.

Personally, I'd rather here Akon than Dr. Dre anyday.  I haven't felt Dre since he left Death Row and did tracks like "Keep Their Heads Ringin," etc. and some of the tracks off "2001."  Akon is a lot more evolved musically than Dr. Dre and he is the best out there when it comes to making a hit period.  If you want to make good quality music, you go to Akon or T-Pain, not Dr. Dre.  So I give 40 props for keeping it real, putting out these hit records like "Wake It Up" and representing the West Coast (not just the Bay) to the fullest.  Dr. Dre can keep working with his Eminem, Busta Rhymes, and Obie Trice while The Game, E-40, Snoop Dogg, Too Short, Warren G, and DJ Felli Fel keep dropping the hits and representing for the West Coast.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2008, 08:14:31 PM »
Dre doesn't work with E-40 because E-40 has a sound that is not compatible with Dre's... and E-40 ain't that tight anyway
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)