Author Topic: (Full Song) Kanye West - Heartless (now updated with the final mastered version)  (Read 906 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: (Snippet) Kanye West - Heartless
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2008, 02:07:46 PM »
After 1 second, my opinion was formed:

Not this shit again.

Kanye should quit the singing and quit using Autotune. I can't blame the man for trying out new things - you gotta progress in the game or whatever - but this shit isn't working out.

Go back and start doing sample beats like Angel (you know, the GOOD shit) for a while, develop your shit from there.

That Angel beat was crazy, Kanye just kinda stole the beat though from the og person, didnt do much to it LOL. But anywayz, i dont know why 99% of the people on here dont like that vocodor shit Kanye uses, i think it sounds dope as fuck on him. And i really like this song, hopefully it comes out soon!!!

Getting kinda off topic with this one, but damn, I didn't know somebody already had done that Angel beat (or one like it). Who?

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2008, 02:51:17 PM »
songs starts of decent, but then the verse is just terrible

COONYE, YOU DON'T HAVE A GOOD VOICE
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2008, 07:25:55 PM »

Not this shit again.

Kanye should quit the singing and quit using Autotune. I can't blame the man for trying out new things - you gotta progress in the game or whatever - but this shit isn't working out.

Go back and start doing sample beats like Angel (you know, the GOOD shit) for a while, develop your shit from there.

That Angel beat was crazy, Kanye just kinda stole the beat though from the og person, didnt do much to it LOL. But anywayz, i dont know why 99% of the people on here dont like that vocodor shit Kanye uses, i think it sounds dope as fuck on him. And i really like this song, hopefully it comes out soon!!!

Getting kinda off topic with this one, but damn, I didn't know somebody already had done that Angel beat (or one like it). Who?

LMAO, your gonna trip out man, Kanye didnt do shit to this beat but make it stand out more and maybe add like 1 more thing. I dont even think he added anything lol!!!

J. Bryson

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2008, 10:17:16 PM »
full version isn't out yet?

Paul

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2008, 06:13:34 AM »

Not this shit again.

LMAO, your gonna trip out man, Kanye didnt do shit to this beat but make it stand out more and maybe add like 1 more thing. I dont even think he added anything lol!!!

whoa thats crazy, kanye did fuck all, made the drums heavier

also noticed the singin is jacked in RBX's Blunt Time
funkyfreshintheflesh

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2008, 09:26:43 AM »
kanye is eatin from other artists plates..

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2008, 09:41:46 PM »

Not this shit again.

Yah man, thats all he did AHAH!!!

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2008, 01:25:36 PM »
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

AnybodyKilla

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2008, 05:26:05 PM »
full version isn't out yet?

Not this shit again.

Yah man, thats all he did AHAH!!!

and he sped up the tempo, but still jacked that shit imo. :-\

sav

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2008, 10:22:57 AM »
Here's the (real) full song.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/s9s162

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2008, 10:35:50 AM »
I like the production on both this and Love Lockdown but the songs itself.... they're just so wierd. I don't know what to think of it.

The chours is really dope though.

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
Kanye West - Heartless (Final Version)
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2008, 04:13:22 PM »
The real final, mastered version: http://www.zshare.net/audio/50100059eaf26634/
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 04:18:14 PM by Meho »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Kanye West - Heartless (Final Version)
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2008, 04:54:03 PM »