Author Topic: Why sooooo many rappers....  (Read 233 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why sooooo many rappers....
« on: October 15, 2008, 03:29:44 PM »
still have very important people they love still living in the hood??(EAZY-E)did it with his own mother and father(seen this when GAME visited eazys house he was raised in....i know theres alot more rappers that do it.. holla at me.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Why sooooo many rappers....
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 04:45:06 PM »
They probably have too many expenses. Alotta rappers ain't gettin' it like they portray. Eazy had 7 kids and a lifestyle to maintain plus after Dre left, Ruthless had fell slightly. They say when he died he was 2.5 million dollars in debt. That's sad.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 10:21:05 PM »
still have very important people they love still living in the hood??(EAZY-E)did it with his own mother and father(seen this when GAME visited eazys house he was raised in....i know theres alot more rappers that do it.. holla at me.
its a fucked up mentality that is going to continue to plague niggas....... because most of these niggas that stay in the hood and on top of that dont even contribute or try to better they neighborhood they grew up in. thats why niggas stay getting got

ABN

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 10:39:57 PM »
it´s not just coz they don´t wanna put in them in a nice place. a lot of people that have lived somewhere for 30 years don´t wanna move. that´s the case with Eazy´s parents, that was the case with 50´s grandparents at first,that was the case with Buck´s mother at first, that was the case with Yayo´s mother etc.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 12:02:21 AM »
it´s not just coz they don´t wanna put in them in a nice place. a lot of people that have lived somewhere for 30 years don´t wanna move. that´s the case with Eazy´s parents, that was the case with 50´s grandparents at first,that was the case with Buck´s mother at first, that was the case with Yayo´s mother etc.
I feel ya on that.cause my grandmother back in memphis refuse to move from my old hood...even thow she found her own son murdered by her grandchild.my cusine,and my unckle...yet she stays rooted and keeps it moveing.

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2008, 05:19:51 PM »
its a fucked up mentality that is going to continue to plague niggas....... because most of these niggas that stay in the hood and on top of that dont even contribute or try to better they neighborhood they grew up in. thats why niggas stay getting got
they afraid to turn into mc hammer....dude was MINTED until he started gettin ppl outta the hood

herpes

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2008, 05:42:45 PM »
Why should he have to help ? 

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2008, 10:08:34 AM »
Why should he have to help ? 
we have a debate.

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2008, 01:41:08 PM »
I feel ya on that.cause my grandmother back in memphis refuse to move from my old hood...even thow she found her own son murdered by her grandchild.my cusine,and my unckle...yet she stays rooted and keeps it moveing.

daymn homie!... sad that some shit like that happened...