Author Topic: money making schemes!?!?  (Read 175 times)

da_notorious_mack

money making schemes!?!?
« on: October 15, 2008, 04:21:59 AM »
anyone got any sure fire ways to make sum extra dinero??

i got a few lil scams to be be pulled when ppl are faded

1.money in envelope trick

you take £20 of your own money...put it in an envelope...then invite the person gettin conned to match ur £20....put their money in the envelope wit yours....rub the envelope an chat sum shit 4 a minute like ur actually doin sumthin then ask um if they would buy the envelope for £30...amazing how many ppl forget £20 of the money is already theirs

2.i know where you got your trainers

simple...bet them you know where theyve got their trainers...they accept..you say "easy their on your feet" and collect your winnings

but nar seriously how can i make sum extra p?

Chief

Re: money making schemes!?!?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 04:33:20 AM »
ayo for yayo

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 04:38:30 AM »
ayo for yayo

trying to stay away from that kind of life these days...it makes for a good rap song but aint do shit for your piece of mind

"feel you aint the man cus you aint sold white drugs
its all hype you can see it with your own eyes blood
just know your self and stay disciplined and stay sharp
as a sword now ive told you the world is yours"

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 07:39:05 AM »

you take £20 of your own money...put it in an envelope...then invite the person gettin conned to match ur £20....put their money in the envelope wit yours....rub the envelope an chat sum shit 4 a minute like ur actually doin sumthin then ask um if they would buy the envelope for £30...amazing how many ppl forget £20 of the money is already theirs

simple...bet them you know where theyve got their trainers...they accept..you say "easy their on your feet" and collect your winnings

begging out in the street.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Chief

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 07:45:48 AM »
ayo for yayo

trying to stay away from that kind of life these days...it makes for a good rap song but aint do shit for your piece of mind

"feel you aint the man cus you aint sold white drugs
its all hype you can see it with your own eyes blood
just know your self and stay disciplined and stay sharp
as a sword now ive told you the world is yours"

then get a jobby job

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 07:56:14 AM »

begging out in the street.

tell ya moms i said thanks for the tip

and chief i already got a job...hmmm may havta pull a few jack moves

Chief

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2008, 12:53:44 AM »
then sorry to say it mate, theres no quick way to get rich, unless you already have hella cash then you can multiply.

ps. if i had a get rich quick scheme no way i'd share it anyway  ;D