Author Topic: Voted Today! Absentee Balot... What was on there and how I voted...  (Read 269 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I'm going to do my absentee ballet right now because I'm going to be out of the country on Nov. 4th.  I will tell you what issues are on there and how exactly I voted on each one when I get back.  Be back in an hour. 
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 12:17:34 PM by Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
was Ron Paul there

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
was Ron Paul there

LOL... no, but you will be happy to know I wrote his name in on many of the local elections in which there was no Libertarian or Constitutional candidate available... I wrote his name in along with the likes of the late Harry Browne, Dennis Rodman, Michelle Obama, Lew Rockwell, and Nate Dogg.

Other than voting for every Libertarian and Constitutional candidate available in the local elections, you will be happy to know that I did make one exception...

I voted Obama for Prez!  Not because of any of his policies, but rather, because of his African and Indonesian (grew up in Indonesia, step father from Indonesia) background, his Muslim name, and because I think his wife is a dime.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I voted Obama for Prez!  Not because of any of his policies, but rather, because of his African and Indonesian (grew up in Indonesia, step father from Indonesia) background, his Muslim name, and because I think his wife is a dime.
And his mom his from the same state as you. :D
Btw living in Indonesia for 4 years doesn't make you of Indonesian background.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Some other info people might be interested in...

-Today was the first day that absentee balloting was available in my area.

-Even though it's mostly black people and Arabs in the part of Kansas City where I live, the voting was done at this white Christian church, with all these old white folks running the boothe.  There were also some other old white folks there voting.

-The lady explained to me that there is supposed to be one Democrat and one Republican to handle any disputes with the counting of votes.

-There were many questions about judges, and I failed to look up the necassary info regarding local judges, so I skipped that part.

-There were other voting initiatives like some restrictions on gambling and also tax money to biuld a light rail line or something, I just marked NO on those to hold the Libertarian position that government shouldn't be involved in regulation of things such as gambling, drugs, prostitution... and that private institutions should pay for such things as a light rail.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

And his mom his from the same state as you. :D

No, actually I live in Missouri, a major swing state.  Half the city of Kansas City is in Kansas and half is located on the Missouri side of the border.  Like the Chiefs actually play in Missouri for example.

Btw living in Indonesia for 4 years doesn't make you of Indonesian background.

Yes it does.  Look it up, www.dictionary.com

Background:

3.   one's origin, education, experience, etc., in relation to one's present character, status, etc.

He has education and experience in Indonesia and the experience helped shape his present character.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
ic

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
was Ron Paul there

LOL... no, but you will be happy to know I wrote his name in on many of the local elections in which there was no Libertarian or Constitutional candidate available... I wrote his name in along with the likes of the late Harry Browne, Dennis Rodman, Michelle Obama, Lew Rockwell, and Nate Dogg.

Other than voting for every Libertarian and Constitutional candidate available in the local elections, you will be happy to know that I did make one exception...

You did this a great favor...great job. :)
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
was Ron Paul there

Why do you say that?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Voted Today! Absentee Balot... What was on there and how I voted...
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2008, 06:29:42 PM »
i did an absentee as well.

voted obama/biden

voted no on prop 8
voted for the train thing
voted against more money for CO's and police
voted for money for children's hospital
voted against informing pregnant teens parents

the rest i don't remember.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2008, 08:27:36 PM »
You voted for a guy because of his skin color rather than policy? ::)

So have you every voted for Alan Keyes?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2008, 09:35:55 PM »

voted obama/biden

voted no on prop 8

damn... I mess being able to vote on actually propositions. Minnesota sucks, they gave people the right to bare arms in the state senate, not by vote, and all taxes are by there.

I can't believe theirs a proposition on money for the Children's hospital. You have to be a cold hearted muthaphukka to vote no on that.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
was Ron Paul there

Why do you say that?
I never really liked mccain's policy.  Still, i just want McCain to feel humilated.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2008, 10:40:53 PM »

voted obama/biden

voted no on prop 8

damn... I mess being able to vote on actually propositions. Minnesota sucks, they gave people the right to bare arms in the state senate, not by vote, and all taxes are by there.

I can't believe theirs a proposition on money for the Children's hospital. You have to be a cold hearted muthaphukka to vote no on that.

Minnesota is a very blue state. I'm surprised you don't like living here.

On a side note, I'm getting my conceal and carry very soon. ;D

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2008, 11:01:38 PM »

voted obama/biden

voted no on prop 8

Minnesota is a very blue state. I'm surprised you don't like living here.

On a side note, I'm getting my conceal and carry very soon. ;D

California and Minnesota are both very dark blue, especially the Cities, but they are different blues... it's weird to explain. I don't mind the state, but in California there are these propositions people vote on every 2 years or so, sometimes in the primaries in June and what not. They set state politics in the nation, as Californians vote on things like cutting property taxes, prop 187 which cut benefits for illegals, a vote on affirmative action, which ended in that election with prop 209, recalling the governor in 2003 which I was home for (I was home for the others too, but couldn't vote yet because of age) and this year there is, for the second time, a vote on gay marriage. In MN, there are elections on people that vote on these. It's cool, but not the same when you see the activist get up for this. Man, you should have seen the Mexicans for 187, my dad still has a scrap book of pictures with my cousins.