Author Topic: DUBCNN: K-Boy & Problem State "Fucc You" On New Record (MP3 Plus LOTS of News)  (Read 220 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/media/audio/kboy-fuccyou/ - Download & Stream

<a href="http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2008/october/kboy-fucc_you-(feat-problem)-(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=kboy-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? <br />quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? <br />width=?323? height=?180?" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2008/october/kboy-fucc_you-(feat-problem)-(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=kboy-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? <br />quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? <br />width=?323? height=?180?</a>

K-Boy & Problem State "Fucc You" On New Record - October 18, 2008 By : Rud

Just last month we dropped some new music from K-Boy of Blu Division from his forthcoming street album "The Green Tape," which will be presented by DJ Ill Will, DJ Warrior, & September 7th. The first track we released was Eastside Starz featuring Jay Rock & Glasses Malone with production by G Casso.

The next was a solo track called Only On The Left Side produced by Bo from Top Dawg Ent.

Today we have another new track, this time a collboration with Compton's own Problem, that is definitely going to build anticpation towards his latest release. "Fucc You" is produced by Blu Division producers Drop and Bear and can be downloaded or listened to via the link below

K-Boy - Fucc You (Feat. Problem)

K-Boy spoke to Dubcnn yesterday and told us what he had coming up for the rest of the year; "I've been working in the lab very hard, i'm still dropping The Green Tape with September 7th, DJ Warrior and DJ Ill Will [as well as] working on a project with fellow south central rapper Joe Moses called "Blue Blood" [to] show Crip and Blood unity with DJ Nik Bean."

As if that wasn't enough on his plate K-Boy went on to tell us about more releases in the works; "Plus [i'm doing] 4 Regional Mixtapes - 1 for the I.E. DJ Raae One, 1 for the South with Rick Ross, DJ Papa Smirf and Dow Jones, 1 for the Bay Area with the Demolition Men and DJ Backside and finally 1 for the East. I will be releasing a Digital Album through Blu Division in early 2009 - The Blu Division takeover is here. Look out for Glasses Malone's Fuck G. Malone project within a week and if you dont already have it pick up my Jackin' 4 Beatz mixtape with DJ Ill Will & Julio G right here on Dubcnn."

Enjoy the new music and ensure you drop your thoughts on our forums as well as checking Dubcnn regularly for the latest news and media from K-Boy and the rest of Blu Division. In the meantime you can check K-Boy out on Myspace, and get ready for "The Green Tape" to drop in the next few weeks right here on Dubcnn.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

penenstamp

The autotune is completely out of place.

Shango

dope track, I`m lookin forward to his other projects , he is talented

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah this is dope
Ive been sayin k-boy is dope damn he can spit!
but yeah that tpain shit gotta go!
but damn lookin forward to k-boy
he keep it street but hes dope!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The autotune is completely out of place.

i think Problem killed his shit for real...maybe I'ma Autotune junkie...i like all Kanye's new shit too but i think Problem murdered dis shit

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think Problem sounded dope on the autotune on this one.  Nice track.  Props to K-Boy.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
well problem's a cool rapper but k-boy is the shit!!!!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

conqueso34

• Muthafuckin' OG
i must admit, i was sleepin on this dude, but he is ill, breath of fresh air for me

will be lookin for more music from dude

MOON KNIGHT

I made a K-Boy thread with audio of a track called Crazy dissing Joe Budden a few days ago.
Why did that thread disappear  ???

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I made a K-Boy thread with audio of a track called Crazy dissing Joe Budden a few days ago.
Why did that thread disappear  ???

joey jumpoff infiltrated dubcc and deleted it!!

ilovemuzik

• Lil Geezy
shit is fucking fiha cant wait for all his projects the kid is nice for a real gangsat rapper he like on some 2008 nwa shit lol kboy keep doing your thing

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Track is dope and once again K-Boy did his thing, y'all need gotta listen to his Jackin 4 Beats mixtape. Problem is a beast and ripped this track aswell

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Thanks for all your feedback - keep it coming as KBoy and Problem will check it

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

kboytheprince

• Lil Geezy
SHOUTS OUT 2 PROBLEM THATS MY DUDE. THNX 2 ALL THE FANS WHO WISH ME WELL AND 2 THE 1S WHO AINT FEELING ME, U KNOW WHAT THE SONG SAY FUCC U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look out 4 glasses malones fuck g.malone

my green tape will b here real soon

and my 4 regional tapes 2 help build a bigger buzz away from the west and even bigger here on the west

and my blu d gang is poppin conflict, quiz, roc slanga, lude boi, stage ,cree, and free d.brown and free k-style

my blu d producers drop and bear, andino, golden eye, lb fitted

my super engineer/artist developer/producer  GUIDO been a big part of my sucsess

blu division business hed, mexican mo, JAZZY D, POOH, lisa, tiffanny,kaos,haben and every one else who make blu d what it is

BLU DIVISION WE THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!