Author Topic: Spider loc Nipsey Hustle  (Read 378 times)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Spider loc Nipsey Hustle
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2008, 07:41:46 AM »
These euro wiggers man i tell ya. These niggaz is like aids they dont go away.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

thisoneguy360

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2008, 08:13:35 AM »
nigga look like he been chewing rocks for breakfast
lol,im stealin that shit

That shit isn't original...how old are you? Somebody said that shit on the old BET Comicview when D. Hugley was the host lol I swear ya'll goof troop ass weirdoes ain't shit

So you continue to post here why?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2008, 11:00:13 AM »
lol,im stealin that shit

That shit isn't original...how old are you? Somebody said that shit on the old BET Comicview when D. Hugley was the host lol I swear ya'll goof troop ass weirdoes ain't shit
lol,i dont give a fuck..i dont care if jesus said it. its funny as fuck cause it fits Spiders ass to a T. Spider is far from original but you still swing from his nutsack. i would respect ya more if you were @ least gettin paid but your suckin off spider through a computer screen for free. step your game up and then you can join grown folks conversations.

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2008, 12:40:02 PM »
dat shit is funny cuz the nigga got sharp ass teeth like he been chewing rocks for breakfast lolz nigga sharp tooth from the land before time

Majesty

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2008, 12:45:56 PM »
dat shit is funny cuz the nigga got sharp ass teeth like he been chewing rocks for breakfast lolz nigga sharp tooth from the land before time
dont like him stay out geek.............

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2008, 12:55:40 PM »
lol,im stealin that shit

So you continue to post here why?

Because of the westcoast artists I support ...don't ask me no dumb ass question because u took offense to somethin I said to yo buddy which didn't involve you.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2008, 01:02:30 PM »
hopefully it will have a westcoast sound, i dont like spider when hes spittin on some southern beats. but than again i liked spider way better b4 he got on gunit.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.