Author Topic: Fuck Glasses Malone  (Read 2731 times)

HimselfTheMajestic

Re: Fuck Glasses Malone
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2008, 09:34:52 PM »
tight, good to hear that track with knoc might happen.

another question,

whats up with the mixtape with mistah f.a.b. is that ever happening?

Glasses M

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2008, 09:47:41 PM »
I'm not sure about Toronto just yet... But I kno we doin Vancouver in the next few months.....

I think music is medicine for any of life's issues.

I was checcin out John Brown's "Sarah Palin" song/video.. LOL... chec that out

As far as struggling as a new artist.. You just gotta do your ground work. You gotta get out here shake hands, and kiss babies.

Chuck's "The Documentary" album soundscaned... 576,000 in the West Coast alone. In Texas, you can sell another 200,000....

Thats why touring is so important. Not just to make money, but to also alert that area your Album is in stores!

Me and Mistah FaB's project "SideShow" is an album. Its 50% done. Its gonna be a great album. 8)

« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 09:53:15 PM by Glasses M »

PlayUK

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2008, 09:55:05 PM »
sounds good bro,

weve got big steele & coke-e coming out here next month to do a show in Newcastle before theyre UK Tour officially starts,

if you want a show hooked up in the north of England i might be able to hook it up for you

we just did Focus...'s UK mixtape, if you hit him up he will give you all my info if your interested.

respect.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2008, 10:14:14 PM »
So how do you decide where to tour? Aside from Cube stopping through two months ago, I don't remember the last time I heard about a west coast rapper coming here to Minnesota. Is it purely based on where the most units were sold, or other factors therein?

TomHill

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2008, 10:42:38 PM »
I been on this Promo run so I aint had a chance to hit Knoc and his folks.................

Beach Cruiser is still the same... couple new cuts, but the same.......

I think its not gonna make that date. Honestly... its looking a lil later.... I meet with Baby and them 2morrow b4 I do Khaled's show.

I'm doing KXHT in Memphis at 11am Thursday.....

Me and Steele are doing and overseas tour in March called "King Kong vs Godzilla".. its already 20 plus dates deep. The UK is in there.

"King Kong" being the name of my second album... lol!!! Too much info huh?

I'm workin on a "Buy The Bar" event at Crucial in Bankhead. Free drinks all night for everyone. Greg Street helpin me plan that.

The tour is one of a kind... Shout out to FaB, Stretch @ Thizz ENT and my boy Cool Nutz for all the help putting it together

One West babyy... Bay To L.A.

WOULD YOU GET MAD IF I CALLED YOU A BLOOD KNOWING THAT YOU ARE A CRIP

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2008, 11:17:08 PM »
Neva knew Rick Ross and Baby took him off the track

Young Old Head

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2008, 04:07:19 AM »
a question concernin tha "fuck g malone" mixtape: u gon replace tha track wit tha missin verse by another one? i hope so since it's 13 tracks only...

Cash Money Blood Gang

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2008, 04:32:59 AM »
I'm not sure about Toronto just yet... But I kno we doin Vancouver in the next few months.....

I think music is medicine for any of life's issues.

I was checcin out John Brown's "Sarah Palin" song/video.. LOL... chec that out

As far as struggling as a new artist.. You just gotta do your ground work. You gotta get out here shake hands, and kiss babies.

Chuck's "The Documentary" album soundscaned... 576,000 in the West Coast alone. In Texas, you can sell another 200,000....

Thats why touring is so important. Not just to make money, but to also alert that area your Album is in stores!

Me and Mistah FaB's project "SideShow" is an album. Its 50% done. Its gonna be a great album. 8)

See you in Van!!!

kuruptDPG

« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2008, 04:44:44 AM »
wats up malone.

have u hooked up with brotha lynch yet?

shine35462003

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2008, 04:46:03 AM »
I been on this Promo run so I aint had a chance to hit Knoc and his folks.................

Beach Cruiser is still the same... couple new cuts, but the same.......

I think its not gonna make that date. Honestly... its looking a lil later.... I meet with Baby and them 2morrow b4 I do Khaled's show.

I'm doing KXHT in Memphis at 11am Thursday.....

Me and Steele are doing and overseas tour in March called "King Kong vs Godzilla".. its already 20 plus dates deep. The UK is in there.

"King Kong" being the name of my second album... lol!!! Too much info huh?

I'm workin on a "Buy The Bar" event at Crucial in Bankhead. Free drinks all night for everyone. Greg Street helpin me plan that.

The tour is one of a kind... Shout out to FaB, Stretch @ Thizz ENT and my boy Cool Nutz for all the help putting it together

One West babyy... Bay To L.A.

aight then im be in crucial then...that be the spot homie....so when is that going down....when you  going to be in atlanta.....

Don Seer

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2008, 04:54:47 AM »

this post should be a lesson to these myspace rappers + dj's

glasses shows how to interact with the fans on a real, and most importantly of all humble level.. real talk. much respect.

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2008, 05:56:16 AM »

this post should be a lesson to these myspace rappers + dj's

glasses shows how to interact with the fans on a real, and most importantly of all humble level.. real talk. much respect.

exactly, some of you "gangsta" rappers on here take note

Glasses M

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2008, 09:49:54 AM »
I don't think Ross and Bird took me off, I think they had another version the whole time......

The Lynch tracc hasnt happened yet. But I'm 95% sure thats gonna happen.

We tryna do January for Buy The Bar at Club Crucial. I'm sure thats gonna be insane.

Thanks for the appreciation. I feel like most of this shit is new to me. Why not let yall experience it as I do!

All the drama, trama, heart breaks and aches... all the work, sleepless nights....  Nigga brag about the good stuff.. why not talk about the hard work?

feel me?

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2008, 09:56:42 AM »
NO DISRESPECT GLASSES, DO YOU THINK WE WILL SEE YOU´RE ALBUM IN NOVEMBER? I MEAN YOU PUSH BACKED YOU FUCK G.MALONE TAPE,THAT´S WHY IM ASKIN...

3 QUESTIONS.

1) When will you release these tracks with Eastwood&Crooked I?

2) Do You Will Be In Westgermany?

3) Will we see a G.malone/Hussein Fatal/Nutt-so/Outlawz Track?

peace

« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2008, 10:57:36 AM »
Youll be seeing me in the UK G! You gon be selling any shit there?