Author Topic: DUBCNN: Terrace Martin - Locke High (FULL VERSION, ALL 20 TRACKS) D/L Or Stream  (Read 1335 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Terrace Martin's coming with the same quality as ever, but let's just say DJ Drama certainly isn't doing the tape any favors.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
It's got tags on it? I'm straight....

~Lucien~

F*ck this TAGGED bullshit  :-X

Dogg Ly Dogg

Its a pretty nice mixtape as expected, too bad they re-used songs that was on Signal Flow and yeah DJ Drama tagges succ

k1000

true that tags are more annoying than anything. i enjoy most of those 'saxo' songs

can any1 tell me why tapes like those, with original music on it, are free ?

PLANT

this is is mad dope! :o  that beat on the intro is fuckin flawless!!!!!!!!!

PLANT

this track "Im Good" feat. T Lee is crazy too!!  Man, I cant wait to get a full length album from Terrace.....Any word on that?

midwestryder

I want to say thank you, but I'm not gonna do that. Don't support this Drama Queen!
i will support d j drama because he has every right to tagg it . the only Drama queen i see is you & your stupid crying about taggs . get over it & stopp crying like a little babby. tagging is used so people can't use he music & say it is theirs like you would do.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 04:16:02 PM by midwestryder »

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
Terrace, if your reading this, I have been looking forward to this mixtape for a long time. this is the only problem i have here:

- i LOVE this mixtape - its awesome. Your are an amazing producer and your really bringing the westcoast sound back.

but there is a huge problem, i listen to 99% of my music in the car, loud. Now, when DJ Dramas voice is louder than the song, you can imagine this creates a problem for me.

If the tags were every now and then it would be ok.....but they are SO often, and he yells. Im sorry, he has completely ruined this mixtape. I cant listen to this.

E.g. MySpace Rappers at 1m 40s - the song is flowing fine and then Drama has to shout out people and start yelling again (Which is soooo much louder than the song itself).

I cant express my dissapointment enough. Its like getting a picasso painting but some clown has scribbled all over it with a crayon.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 09:39:57 PM by Mo-D »

penenstamp

I want to say thank you, but I'm not gonna do that. Don't support this Drama Queen!
i will support d j drama because he has every right to tagg it . the only Drama queen i see is you & your stupid crying about taggs . get over it & stopp crying like a little babby. tagging is used so people can't use he music & say it is theirs like you would do.

The word idiot fits you well.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
drama's a homo

killa los angeles

• Lil Geezy
PURE TRASH TERRACE NEEDS TO PRODUCE R&B

~Lucien~

drama's a homo

Yeah I heard he sucks a golfball through a garden hose.
Fuck DJ Drama for ruining quality music!!!

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
drama's a homo

Yeah I heard he sucks a golfball through a garden hose.
Fuck DJ Drama for ruining quality music!!!

exactly!

"DJ Drama...drama...drama
 shoutout to my nigga so and so"

What does he even do? Not like the songs are really mixed. anyone could do this. a 14 yr old on a trial dj mixer on windows could do this. why even get Drama to do anything.

Terrace, lets get an untagged version happening!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Guys - an untagged version for download WILL happen.

Terrace and his management have gone to Drama to help increase his name/prescence on the scene that Drama does well within. You have to understand that and appreciate that of course terrace wants the music out there in untagged "how it should be heard format" but sometimes you have to accept that building up his name is more important right now.

Be patient and - as we did with Signal Flow - we will get an untagged version as soon as its available.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network