Author Topic: DUBCNN: Terrace Martin - Locke High (FULL VERSION, ALL 20 TRACKS) D/L Or Stream  (Read 1345 times)

Aone08

• Lil Geezy
It sound aight. Drama tags r annoying as fucc! I think that terrace should sticc 2 producing he's much better at   that than rapping.

midwestryder

I want to say thank you, but I'm not gonna do that. Don't support this Drama Queen!
i will support d j drama because he has every right to tagg it . the only Drama queen i see is you & your stupid crying about taggs . get over it & stopp crying like a little babby. tagging is used so people can't use he music & say it is theirs like you would do.

The word idiot fits you well.
no idiot & closeminded ignorant fucker fits you well, new school bitch. everything i said was fact  & not a  cry babby opinion like yours . so shut up drama queen & quit crying over dj drama taggs like a bitch ass mark you are.

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
ts like getting a picasso painting but some clown has scribbled all over it with a crayon.

this is really hard to listen too :'(

have to wait to untagged version

call me dumb..but how does this tagging make terrece name more known?

Matty

the tags really really ruin the experience of listening to this...it'd be ok if they were just at the start and the end of the tracks...

Matty

you got this smooth chilled out vibe then this dude is shouting 'gangsta' or some random bs every 20 seconds, completely horrible and out of place. i can appreciate why but i aint enjoying the music in this form. i might just delete it and wait for the untagged >:( prolly the worst tagging i ever heard...

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
you got this smooth chilled out vibe then this dude is shouting 'gangsta' or some random bs every 20 seconds, completely horrible and out of place. i can appreciate why but i aint enjoying the music in this form. i might just delete it and wait for the untagged >:( prolly the worst tagging i ever heard...
totaly agree

k1000

i can imagine pretty well nate dogg singing over Terrace smooth production  8) get well soon homie.

Prof@ssor

Terrace, if your reading this, I have been looking forward to this mixtape for a long time. this is the only problem i have here:

- i LOVE this mixtape - its awesome. Your are an amazing producer and your really bringing the westcoast sound back.

but there is a huge problem, i listen to 99% of my music in the car, loud. Now, when DJ Dramas voice is louder than the song, you can imagine this creates a problem for me.

If the tags were every now and then it would be ok.....but they are SO often, and he yells. Im sorry, he has completely ruined this mixtape. I cant listen to this.

E.g. MySpace Rappers at 1m 40s - the song is flowing fine and then Drama has to shout out people and start yelling again (Which is soooo much louder than the song itself).

I cant express my dissapointment enough. Its like getting a picasso painting but some clown has scribbled all over it with a crayon.

that's the full truth right there man, props

penenstamp

Guys - an untagged version for download WILL happen.

Terrace and his management have gone to Drama to help increase his name/prescence on the scene that Drama does well within. You have to understand that and appreciate that of course terrace wants the music out there in untagged "how it should be heard format" but sometimes you have to accept that building up his name is more important right now.

Be patient and - as we did with Signal Flow - we will get an untagged version as soon as its available.

And wait another year eh?

The solution is not hard at all. DJ Drama gives him a push, sure... but visitors of websites like Raptalk and Dubcnn are fans of Terrace Martin. For the fans they can drop it untagged right away and DJ Drama will push it himself. I don't see the problem in doing that.

Also if you're at it... try to drop the Snoop and DPG mixtapes DJ Drama ruined untagged as well.

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
Who's album is it? Drams or Terrace Martins? Anyway, I can't tell.

Like the true negro I am , I played it in the car before anywhere else & I fast forwarded it so much I didn't find a good song until I got to track 17. Good shit, but the rest of it is horrible. I am glad I wasn't actually waiting for this & if he comes out with something else, I ain't gonna waste my bandwith downloading it.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
I wouldn't mind "leakin" the no tag version, but I definitely won't do it unless they give me permission to. I can't be the only person on here who has it though...I'm just sure we're all on the same tip. It'll be obvious if one of us did leak it, and we couldn't even play it like "damn I don't know how that got out." I'll see what's said though

Matty

i don't see how this is gonna help terrance get promotion with the excessive tagging, i would never allow my music to be released in such an unlistenable format. i heard some annoying dj clue shout outs before but nothing on this level of annoyance and through entire songs. the tags ruin the vibe so much that the average listener wouldn't have much chance to catch onto the music becuase of them. bad move.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Guys - an untagged version for download WILL happen.

Terrace and his management have gone to Drama to help increase his name/prescence on the scene that Drama does well within. You have to understand that and appreciate that of course terrace wants the music out there in untagged "how it should be heard format" but sometimes you have to accept that building up his name is more important right now.

Be patient and - as we did with Signal Flow - we will get an untagged version as soon as its available.
props rud regardless,y'all do your thing and we appreciate the effort homie. drama still needs to catch a hot one though +1

killa los angeles

• Lil Geezy
THIS WHOLE PROJECT IS TRASH SNOOP IS REACHING BUT CANT SEEM TO FIND THE WAY TO GO! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
i don't see how this is gonna help terrance get promotion with the excessive tagging, i would never allow my music to be released in such an unlistenable format. i heard some annoying dj clue shout outs before but nothing on this level of annoyance and through entire songs. the tags ruin the vibe so much that the average listener wouldn't have much chance to catch onto the music becuase of them. bad move.

I agree. If i had not heard Terrace before and someone handed me this mixtape to see what i though. I would give it maybe 5 mins till Drama got too annoying and throw it out the car window.

If anything, Drama is hurting Terraces promotion.