Author Topic: DUBCNN: Terrace Martin - Locke High (FULL VERSION, ALL 20 TRACKS) D/L Or Stream  (Read 1340 times)

Matty

word. that's what common sense says. it aint just angry fans wanting some untagged shit. the tags really hurt the chances of anyone feeling the music...

Digital Pimpin'

'Hello' is what I'm feeling, great track 8)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Dj Drama getting lots of love for his tags  :laugh:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 07:18:51 AM by doubletrouble™ »

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
They can keep the album, with or without tags, it was shit. I put it on a cd & it is already sitting in my in my backseat on the floor.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

k1000

each time i listen to the hook of "I'm Toe Up" RMX, there is a melodical clue that gives me the impression that, at a certain moment, i'm going to listen to "Xxplosive". Anyone got this feeling ?

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I am not sure but maybe Dj Drama is the one that make the mixtape free for all of us, if it is the case thanks Drama, even if the tags are boring... It could be creative like a cool talkbox melody or whatever...

By the way, if Shade Sheist reads this he would be really cool if he could bring us his light about the mixtape business... I am still trying to fully figure the business model of the free mixtapes as I highly doubt people would be ready to invest that much money based purely on the expectation of the increase of sales on the next album. Maybe Dubcnn is also putting some money in the basket?

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
The Intro is fuccccking SICK!!!! Snoop Better use Terrace on his next record... this is some next level shiiiit

h2k4

The mixtape was ok.  I felt like the tags weren't that bad but were annoying.  Sound quality was not that good either.  If you turned it up too much, you had DJ Drama scaring the shit out of you by screaming 10 times louder than the track.  LOL @ him saying "What's up cuzz",  :grumpy:.

sowoop1984

• Lil Geezy
not 2 impressed i dont know if it was the tags or what but it sounded like what folks expect from the westcoast...we need more westcoast artist to push the line creatively and surprise these foolz outside the westcoast

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Thanks for all comments, good and bad, so far...

CHECK THE TAPE OUT TODAY IF YOU HAVENT YET!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Terrace Should Holla at Hercy Buggz to make his shit listenable