Author Topic: M Dogg vs. .:bLaDe:. for the Heavyweight Title  (Read 742 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: M Dogg vs. .:bLaDe:. for the Heavyweight Title
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2002, 12:44:55 AM »
3-0=K.O

Tight battle, thanks for voting ya'll, props n respect to MDogg, i liked your verse, sum dope shit..... now, time to chill again  8)

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2002, 06:48:35 AM »
*Snatches the title away from bLaDe, looks at it, hands it back and raises the man's hand*

It's no shame losing to the champ. I just had to give it a shot.

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2002, 06:52:15 AM »
dont worry dawg, I lost against ToNe too, it aint no thang. u gave it your best, u made the champ suffer, he prevailed. its all good, all love.      

salaam,
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2002, 10:46:30 AM »
dont worry dawg, I lost against ToNe too, it aint no thang. u gave it your best, u made the champ suffer, he prevailed. its all good, all love.      

salaam,

Very rearly someone beats me in creativity.

infinite59

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2002, 12:47:57 PM »
Nice battle ya'll....... I don't think the 3-0 score really tells the story of this battle, it was alot closer then that.... great one liners and multi's on both sides.. peace

Smooth

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2002, 02:43:32 PM »
Nice battle ya'll....... I don't think the 3-0 score really tells the story of this battle, it was alot closer then that.... great one liners and multi's on both sides.. peace

Yeah for real... Great battle yall... i really enjoyed both your verses... great metaphors and flow...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2002, 10:39:11 PM »
Um,what the hell did you people get in 9th grade english? There were little or no metaphors in this shit. They're called "similes" when the word "like" is used it's a "simile" that's 3 sylabbles pronounced sim-ill-eee:simile. dig?
also,Blade,you're a good rapper but please don't call youself poetic or a poet,the only people that resemble a poet here are me and Infinite. Blade you had astounding rhyme schemes but your main flaw is you don't know what a good third of the words you use mean,M dogg made slightly more sense but you both could use a good read in the dictionary,Blade had this battle locked with his great rhyme schemes but his content left alot to be desired. M dogg had some shining moments but you seem to take yourself to seriously (In example,the reference to jay z reference) but you had a nice flow over-all. and would everybody please get off of male-to-male head? i may have used it a few times too but seriously it's making 95% of the battlers here look ignorantly homophobic,it;s not that cool to rap about all the time,it's just annoying and pretty sick,that's like 5th,6th grade shit...M dogg is growin but i see it as blade having it easily with his constant barrage of non-sensical but always there rhymes and rhyme schemes...peace-Tanjint

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2002, 10:56:46 PM »
Um,what the hell did you people get in 9th grade english? There were little or no metaphors in this shit. They're called "similes" when the word "like" is used it's a "simile" that's 3 sylabbles pronounced sim-ill-eee:simile. dig?
also,Blade,you're a good rapper but please don't call youself poetic or a poet,the only people that resemble a poet here are me and Infinite. Blade you had astounding rhyme schemes but your main flaw is you don't know what a good third of the words you use mean,M dogg made slightly more sense but you both could use a good read in the dictionary,Blade had this battle locked with his great rhyme schemes but his content left alot to be desired. M dogg had some shining moments but you seem to take yourself to seriously (In example,the reference to jay z reference) but you had a nice flow over-all. and would everybody please get off of male-to-male head? i may have used it a few times too but seriously it's making 95% of the battlers here look ignorantly homophobic,it;s not that cool to rap about all the time,it's just annoying and pretty sick,that's like 5th,6th grade shit...M dogg is growin but i see it as blade having it easily with his constant barrage of non-sensical but always there rhymes and rhyme schemes...peace-Tanjint

Chill, thanks for the comments, about the poet part, its coo if u and infinite r tha only poets here,
"Blade,you're a good rapper but please don't call youself poetic or a poet"
Thanks, but u know, call me stubborn or whatever, but i aint gonna stop, besdies, it aint bothering you, so iz all good

Again, thanks for your comments, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

ToNe1904

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2002, 11:13:34 PM »

Chill, thanks for the comments, about the poet part, its coo if u and infinite r tha only poets here,
"Blade,you're a good rapper but please don't call youself poetic or a poet"
Thanks, but u know, call me stubborn or whatever, but i aint gonna stop, besdies, it aint bothering you, so iz all good

Again, thanks for your comments, peace

-{bLaDe}

damn...u way too nice blade lol.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2002, 10:53:50 AM »
damn i respect you even more now blade after how you handled that...well once again my dumbassedness comes into play,do you only do rap stuff or do you have more poetic stuf as well,i guess i just assumed you didn't but now i realize you may just not have it everywhere and obvious,you have real good rhyme patterns so i'd like to see some of your poetry if it's all right,you could post it or pm it,either way i'm interested,peace-Tanjint

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

ToNe1904

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2002, 12:05:53 PM »
damn i respect you even more now blade after how you handled that...well once again my dumbassedness comes into play,do you only do rap stuff or do you have more poetic stuf as well,i guess i just assumed you didn't but now i realize you may just not have it everywhere and obvious,you have real good rhyme patterns so i'd like to see some of your poetry if it's all right,you could post it or pm it,either way i'm interested,peace-Tanjint

^^^lol@ tanjint and his multiple personalities

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2002, 02:42:13 PM »
is somebody talked to me like that, i would slaps him around a bit with a large trout...

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2002, 03:19:45 PM »

true i thought no 1 recognized m dogg for his nice performance ! dont worry at ur verse..... :o at blade's verse

damn how did he become this good! ???

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!