Author Topic: Do you get racially abused?  (Read 930 times)

Rugged Monk

Do you get racially abused?
« on: October 16, 2008, 04:05:36 PM »
Internet dosn't count, I'm talking about in the real reality.

I've caught it twice this year... first this manager at my work scoffs at my racailly mixed heritage ("Hungarian AND Philipino how did THAT happen!? Thats just...gosh..."Then the faggot pulled a funny face) Then this other time when I was going for a run this jogging woman says "Go back to China or Mexico or wherever you people come from" after I told her its a free country because she was complaining about my dog not being on a leash.

The thing that saved these people from any violent retaliation is because we were in a state of civilization, like in the workplace we all wearing suits and there are cameras around and plus i want to keep my job and the other time I'm out in the morning in the park going for a run and I don't abuse women verbally or physically.  Otherwise, if this was in a state of nature, people would be getting their bowels slit open and intestines pulled out...

Civilization is the idea that people can say what they want and not get their skull split as a general thing.
-Conan the Cimmerian.

Whatchall think?

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Do you get racially abused?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 05:51:44 PM »
Racism has a time and place. I heil when I watch WW2 movies, I say nigger when I stub my toe and I blame Asians for electing the Conservatives in Canada. But I draw the line at directly offending someone else. When I'm with similar minded people, we joke about racism all the time. But who the fuck cares. It's not real racism. People need to control themselves. Everyone is a closet racist. Don't lie. What makes you part of a working, civilized, respectful society is being able to control yourself in public.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 08:15:05 PM »
Internet dosn't count, I'm talking about in the real reality.

I've caught it twice this year... first this manager at my work scoffs at my racailly mixed heritage ("Hungarian AND Philipino how did THAT happen!? Thats just...gosh..."Then the faggot pulled a funny face) Then this other time when I was going for a run this jogging woman says "Go back to China or Mexico or wherever you people come from" after I told her its a free country because she was complaining about my dog not being on a leash.

The thing that saved these people from any violent retaliation is because we were in a state of civilization, like in the workplace we all wearing suits and there are cameras around and plus i want to keep my job and the other time I'm out in the morning in the park going for a run and I don't abuse women verbally or physically.  Otherwise, if this was in a state of nature, people would be getting their bowels slit open and intestines pulled out...

Civilization is the idea that people can say what they want and not get their skull split as a general thing.
-Conan the Cimmerian.

Whatchall think?
let me take a wild guess your moms fillipino and your pops hungarian? ....believe me eye had my fair share and eye used to get all riled up and start flippin but shit eye realized eye got a lot more of the bullshit to face as eye become older.........so fuck it.......but now a day eye look at it from a totally different view............ its still fuck a cracker at the end of the day........... also let me guess did these people shouting out the bullshit were white?

Archetype

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 09:13:32 PM »
danny u never been a victim stop whining.

eye have though, blacks cut in line a lot thinking i won't snitch on them but i always do just to get a reaction.

Rugged Monk

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 05:34:26 AM »
Racism has a time and place. I heil when I watch WW2 movies, I say nigger when I stub my toe and I blame Asians for electing the Conservatives in Canada. But I draw the line at directly offending someone else. When I'm with similar minded people, we joke about racism all the time. But who the fuck cares. It's not real racism. People need to control themselves. Everyone is a closet racist. Don't lie. What makes you part of a working, civilized, respectful society is being able to control yourself in public.

Word, well said.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 05:38:23 AM by Rugged Monk say 'Sapere aude!' »

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2008, 06:13:21 AM »
yeah asians and blacks have tryed that cracka bullshit...but never when they by theirself...it dosent bother me though...its their insecurity not mine

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2008, 06:18:28 AM »
Minorities fronting for no reason cause they think the blue-eyed cracker won't do shit... yes, happened.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2008, 02:03:53 PM »
I'ma Palestinean.. Do I Need To Say More?? ::)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2008, 02:25:26 PM »

eye have though, blacks cut in line a lot thinking i won't snitch on them but i always do just to get a reaction.

cutting in line isnt exactly racism.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2008, 02:31:07 PM »
also let me guess did these people shouting out the bullshit were white?

Only if it were in a white neighborhood. Have you ever seen how crazy some white folks act in their car (when they think theyre safe), and the moment they pull up next to you and see a minority....they straiten up lol. White people (for the most part) dont tend to be that brave as to let their racism show. Theyre usually far more racist behind closed doors, and pretend not to be in public. For example, "Real American". A racist Lebron James fan? Are u serious? Not all white people are racist, but they are usually the hardest to figure....because they are more sneaky about it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2008, 02:53:41 PM »
if you call bein stopped by the police 4 times in the same fuckin spot searched,verbally harassed and all that bullshit that the swine does for "bein in the wrong neighborhood","you look like your not from here","you look suspicious","ive never seen you before" etc....than yeah.......

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2008, 03:36:50 PM »
I don't think abuse is really the right word, but yes. I'm Middle Eastern and Black. Need I say more?

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2008, 05:35:28 PM »
if you call bein stopped by the police 4 times in the same fuckin spot searched,verbally harassed and all that bullshit that the swine does for "bein in the wrong neighborhood","you look like your not from here","you look suspicious","ive never seen you before" etc....than yeah.......

or how bout..."what gang are u from?". Thas some strait up bullshit...ive had that so many times. Not "are you in a gang", but "what gang are you from?". Then when i tell em i aint in a gang, ill get the response "well, you look like a gangbanger".

Ive even had a cop pull me over because my windows had limo (LIMO) tints on the shit, just to have his ass tell me he pulled me over because I fit the description of a suspect that stole a black BMW in the area. That one wasnt no racist shit off the bat, but...how the fuck can you pull me over for limo tints...and then tell me you stopped me because I fit the description of a suspect in the area. How the fuck could he see me?

JAZ

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2008, 04:37:41 AM »
or how bout..."what gang are u from?". Thas some strait up bullshit...ive had that so many times. Not "are you in a gang", but "what gang are you from?". Then when i tell em i aint in a gang, ill get the response "well, you look like a gangbanger".
then dont try to look like one. take of that 5xl shirt. and pull your pants up.

Ive even had a cop pull me over because my windows had limo (LIMO) tints on the shit, just to have his ass tell me he pulled me over because I fit the description of a suspect that stole a black BMW in the area. That one wasnt no racist shit off the bat, but...how the fuck can you pull me over for limo tints...and then tell me you stopped me because I fit the description of a suspect in the area. How the fuck could he see me?
a white person would never tint the windows of a honda civic.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 04:39:20 AM by yishay. »

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2008, 01:06:14 PM »
then dont try to look like one. take of that 5xl shirt. and pull your pants up.

i was wearin a dodger fitted and shirt in L.A....go figure

a white person would never tint the windows of a honda civic.

oh hell yes they do...youd think Fast and the Furious just came out