Author Topic: Do you get racially abused?  (Read 947 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Do you get racially abused?
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2008, 05:24:36 PM »
It's a bit different, cause being in favour of attacking Iraq is not a crime. Also, it's arranged by politicians and oil firms, not by regular 9 to 5 people. If a cop harrasses you just for the fuck of it, I'm of course against it and shit. I'm not as pro-cops as you might think right now. I'm just saying that profiling is not wrong as long as it prevents more bad acts than it creates. More people getting killed or robbed because cops stop checking guys who look like gangbangers would be a very unfortunate thing to happen in my opinion.

it is wrong, because it creates an environment where certain people are innocent until proven guilty....and others are guilty until proven innocent.  If a cop looks at me like a criminal when Im not based on some dickies n a white t....then im guilty until i prove im innocent.  And the iraq scenario isnt different. We have troops who kill innocent people, we have troops who do some fucked up shit over there....does that mean all Americans or our troops are that way? Of course not. But under your theory....we should all be looked at as if we are all these same.

Only as long as it fits a certain purpose that outweighs the wrongness. Let's not act as if you had a terrible life because every now and then a cop checks you for a concealed gun. It's a sacrifice worth taking for the greater good of less fellow Americans getting killed and shit. If you'd feel THAT bad about your situation you'd simply dress less ghetto. You want to look like a gangbanger and not get perceived as a gangbanger. It's a bit of a contradiction. Now please don't tell me you're dressing like this because it's the hottest clothes available. There's enough stuff that looks at least as good, if not better than a 5xl white T and a 38 baggy jeans when you are like 25. You don't dress like this because it's the best looking combo you can think of, but because you like the flavour and the connotation. So deal with the consequences. Everybody is different and gets treated differently. I mean, what's next? People start to complain that hot women get treated better than ugly fat women? That competent people get better jobs than useless dim-witted fucks? Come on now. Life is unfair, people get treated differently, it is not confined to race and fashion.

"Life is unfair" is an easy statement to make if youre not being treated unfairly. Ive never claimed to have some horrible fucked up life. There are people who've had shit way worse then me. But the police, are not supposed to be your "average" person. If I dress a certain way, and some ignorant bitch from the suburbs gets me confused for a gangsta...so be it. Fuck her, she doesnt know what shes talking about and making assumptions without knowing. If a cop, whos trained to know better, gets me confused for a gangsta because im dressed in "hip hop" clothing, and treats me different the the next person....then there is a problem. This isnt just people treating other people a certain way. Its positions of authority treating certain people differently. Again, if you think its ok for police to harrass people based on their musical tastes...then i dont see why youre on this forum.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2008, 05:35:51 PM »
Emotional ass niggas.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2008, 02:23:32 AM »
this threads hilarious..especially how everyone ignoring token's post's ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2008, 07:53:55 AM »

we've got this thing around here.. if someone says... "i'm not racist but............"  they ARE racist.

as we have a super low minority population down here in the dirty south of the UK generally the main "looking down on" is done to poor people or polish immigrants.. not people of other colours

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2008, 07:57:02 AM »
It's a bit different, cause being in favour of attacking Iraq is not a crime. Also, it's arranged by politicians and oil firms, not by regular 9 to 5 people. If a cop harrasses you just for the fuck of it, I'm of course against it and shit. I'm not as pro-cops as you might think right now. I'm just saying that profiling is not wrong as long as it prevents more bad acts than it creates. More people getting killed or robbed because cops stop checking guys who look like gangbangers would be a very unfortunate thing to happen in my opinion.

it is wrong, because it creates an environment where certain people are innocent until proven guilty....and others are guilty until proven innocent.  If a cop looks at me like a criminal when Im not based on some dickies n a white t....then im guilty until i prove im innocent.  And the iraq scenario isnt different. We have troops who kill innocent people, we have troops who do some fucked up shit over there....does that mean all Americans or our troops are that way? Of course not. But under your theory....we should all be looked at as if we are all these same.

Only as long as it fits a certain purpose that outweighs the wrongness. Let's not act as if you had a terrible life because every now and then a cop checks you for a concealed gun. It's a sacrifice worth taking for the greater good of less fellow Americans getting killed and shit. If you'd feel THAT bad about your situation you'd simply dress less ghetto. You want to look like a gangbanger and not get perceived as a gangbanger. It's a bit of a contradiction. Now please don't tell me you're dressing like this because it's the hottest clothes available. There's enough stuff that looks at least as good, if not better than a 5xl white T and a 38 baggy jeans when you are like 25. You don't dress like this because it's the best looking combo you can think of, but because you like the flavour and the connotation. So deal with the consequences. Everybody is different and gets treated differently. I mean, what's next? People start to complain that hot women get treated better than ugly fat women? That competent people get better jobs than useless dim-witted fucks? Come on now. Life is unfair, people get treated differently, it is not confined to race and fashion.

"Life is unfair" is an easy statement to make if youre not being treated unfairly. Ive never claimed to have some horrible fucked up life. There are people who've had shit way worse then me. But the police, are not supposed to be your "average" person. If I dress a certain way, and some ignorant bitch from the suburbs gets me confused for a gangsta...so be it. Fuck her, she doesnt know what shes talking about and making assumptions without knowing. If a cop, whos trained to know better, gets me confused for a gangsta because im dressed in "hip hop" clothing, and treats me different the the next person....then there is a problem. This isnt just people treating other people a certain way. Its positions of authority treating certain people differently. Again, if you think its ok for police to harrass people based on their musical tastes...then i dont see why youre on this forum.

Lol@me thinking it's ok for police to harrass people based on their musical tastes. Now you are just twisting shit around for argument's sake.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2008, 09:39:02 AM »

Lol@me thinking it's ok for police to harrass people based on their musical tastes. Now you are just twisting shit around for argument's sake.

not exactly. Musical tastes a lot of times influence a persons fashion choices. You think its ok for police to harrass people based on what they are wearing. Anyways, this argument is going nowhere...youre not gonna get it. Opinions like yours are the reason why, even though some things change, a lot of things stay the same.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Archetype

« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2008, 09:51:08 AM »
Human beings are racist by nature.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2008, 10:13:35 AM »

not exactly. Musical tastes a lot of times influence a persons fashion choices. You think its ok for police to harrass people based on what they are wearing. Anyways, this argument is going nowhere...youre not gonna get it. Opinions like yours are the reason why, even though some things change, a lot of things stay the same.

Yeah, obviously I'm way too dumb and ignorant to follow your complex thoughts. Maybe when your niece is killed in the crossfire of a gangbanger shooting cause cops didn't check on them cause that would have been racist, you will understand.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2008, 11:37:03 AM »

like eye said before eye dont know why you bothering.  these devils will probably deny the fact that when you born white , you have white privileges. something people won't just overstand. eye wouldnt be surprised if one of them crackers in that ohio video were actually people like 7even, big proppa , and a whole bunch of undercover wiggers on this board. a bunch of corny ass crackers using nigga, in they private life because they feel cool and shit

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2008, 04:18:48 PM »
Topic: Do you get racially abused?

No, just because I'm a cracker.

kemizt

Christian Identity

« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2008, 07:38:59 PM »
Right now, negroes are responsible for far more racial abuse than whites. White resistance is mostly non-violent and has eschewed the use of the "n-word" at the same time that many blacks are using it amongst themselves.

That is the truth. Don't hate.