Author Topic: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With MC Ren!  (Read 4508 times)

TWILITE ENT GROUP

• Lil Geezy
Re: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With MC Ren!
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2008, 06:07:36 PM »
props for the interview, looking foward to a new ren album...i would like to see a pressed up album though, instead of the itunes & the other shit

tryin to talk Ren into hard copies but he wants to drop it all online.  if more people start asking for it im sure he might do it.
THATREALCREOLENIGGA

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2008, 06:38:31 PM »
who wanna see a MC Ren album entirely produced by Dj Yella?? personally..i think it be the shit. NWA bacc in this bitch and busta ass niggas dont even understand it

Dani

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2008, 09:11:08 AM »
I think we shouldn't use the expression of 'N.W.A.' for a Dre, Cube and Ren collab.

RAIDErs of the lost ark

« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2008, 06:48:27 PM »
We just did an RBX interview
(one done, another one to follow that hopefully will do some more back in time stuff)

well,then I guess I can (re) submit some questions for that then  ;).......
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=129535.msg2012709#msg2012709

JohnnyL

« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2008, 12:32:37 AM »
Good read.  I appreciate the way Ren answered these questions.  He didn't bullshit around about anything, just straight answers....some pretty interesting stuff.

D-Stress

« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2008, 09:41:42 AM »
Good Read. Is It Only A One- Part Interview?

Nobody Asked Him About Admiral Dancehall :(

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2008, 02:35:09 AM »
im glad he aitn on no detox.... dre is dancing for the mainstreem and new york.......

if ren gonna be workin with anyone gotta be big hutch peeps like that...

mc ren is the OG real west.......... as long as he comes hard with a new album it should be good it might not have big sales but its for the people who really apriciate this type of music...

Dani

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2008, 03:42:03 PM »

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2008, 10:52:56 AM »
can u guys ask anything else besides the same old questions asking have u met dre recently talk more about his album you can obviously tell he was getting mad or irritated about the damn dre questions i swear almost half of the questions had to do with dre

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2008, 11:05:31 AM »
can u guys ask anything else besides the same old questions asking have u met dre recently talk more about his album you can obviously tell he was getting mad or irritated about the damn dre questions i swear almost half of the questions had to do with dre
i feel you,but on the other hand you got rappers actin like its Dre's fault that the west fell off cause he aint fuckin with nobody. also,to be perfectly honest where would Ren be without Dre?. so of course those same old questions are gonna come up. everyone wants Dre to fuck with the usual suspects on Detox or in general so the questions will always gravitate that way.

nategeezy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2008, 05:24:10 PM »
MC Ren of NWA has an album coming out called RenIncarnated and is in the process of doing some movie projects.

He also hosts the "MC Ren Radio Show" at 92.5 KYHY Burbank Radio (www.925thewhy.com)

The first show streams this Wednesday 10/29 at 7PM Pacific.

LONDON!!

« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2008, 03:32:46 AM »
good interview, ren is a deep brother right there, true stories
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2008, 01:38:22 PM »
im glad he aitn on no detox.... dre is dancing for the mainstreem and new york.......

if ren gonna be workin with anyone gotta be big hutch peeps like that...

mc ren is the OG real west.......... as long as he comes hard with a new album it should be good it might not have big sales but its for the people who really apriciate this type of music...

yeah if Ren hooked up with Dre again, it would really hurt his image right  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

that´s another thing... but at this point I think he just want to do HIS thing,more like a hobby project.

well maybe he shouldn't have went public with it then  ;)

Chad Vader

« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2008, 01:42:40 PM »
MC Ren Returns As Rapper, Producer & Radio Host
As both a solo artist and a founding member of NWA, MC Ren has logged countless hours behind the microphone. While Ren is continuing to complete his upcoming album RenIncarnated, he's currently focusing his energies in a different booth.
"I have a radio show that’s starting on the 29th of this month," Ren tells HipHopDX. "I'll be on 92.5 KYHY, and people can catch that at www.925burbank.com. I’ve also got some other shit in the works. The company I’m working with told me don’t speak on it right now, so I gotta keep my mouth shut. As soon as it happens though, I’ll let [everybody] know. It’s gonna be big."
In addition to his radio show, "The Villain" is taking pages out of both Ice Cube and Dr. Dre's playbooks with a few upcoming ventures.
"I did the movie Lost in the Game with Image Films in 2002," says Ren. "But I’ve got some bigger movie shit planned too. I just can’t tell you about it yet. People can check out everything I’m working on at www.myspace.com/mcrenofficialmyspace."
During his time away from the spotlight, Ren has also kept in touch with NWA's extended family tree by working with Dogg Pound affiliate RBX. However, some may be surprised that Ren's contributions are not just lyrical.
"I’m fucking with the beats again," says Ren. "RBX and my homeboy Rocc are in a group called the Concrete Criminalz. I did some tracks on their shit, and I did some tracks on my own new shit. I’m really just trying to get back on those tracks, man."
The MC Ren Radio Show premieres Wednesday, Oct. 29 at 7 p.m. PST.

(hhdx)

What's craccin?

I'm a producer on MC Ren's new online radio show and I promise you that it's gonna be off the chain (It will feature him playing classic Hip Hop and his take on sports & other issues affecting the community).

The first show streams this Wednesday 10/29 at 7PM Pacific so be sure to check it out.

The station website is www.925thewhy.com

Peace,
Nate Geezy

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2008, 01:59:04 PM »

i think you had a lot more problems with it than Ren  ;)