Author Topic: who is the worst rapper out right now?  (Read 1444 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: who is the worst rapper out right now?
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2008, 01:14:05 PM »
NO sir , you are the real loser because you still don't get it . snoop dogg did not fall off . snoo dogg grew up because original snoop dogg was little punk who did not care about anything but g-shit . snoop dogg grew up & his music changed with it .maybe you don't get because you have not  grown up .ego trippin was a grown up album not some punk ass  teenage wannabe g-shit. i grew up on the real classic era of hip hop & that is 80's not the 90's . I luv the 90's but the late 90's are the reason hip hop is so crappy . .  see i  am what real hip hop is suppose to be .hip hop is 20 years old & that means hip hop has grown up but most of it's fans have not & they don't want it to  & that is problem .snoop by fact is one of the top 10 rappers today & no opinion matter over facts . if i am such loser , how come i own my own business & have met almost every old school rapper there is .i have beauiful girlfriend & i never ever have to worry abount money ever again & i came from being po. so i am not loossserr like you . i am the winner you wish you were.   :stupid: :scarface:

Clint?

Not Clint, but 7 day ban for midwestryder to take some time off, and consider how to stop beefing in every thread he post in.

jome ftw...the game as a whole is sub-par to say the least...the better question would be who do you actually look for anymore

Retro

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2008, 01:36:05 PM »
dj unk

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2008, 01:54:01 PM »
Fully gotta agree with Soulja Boy... Hes BAD and hasnt looked like dropping anything that aint pure crap IMO....

Cant beleive that people are saying Snoop is anywhere near the worst over SB etc..... Snoop is putting out different shit and isnt as consistant as he used to be, BUT, there is no way hes anywhere near as bad as people are making him out to be!!!

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2008, 02:38:26 PM »
lil wayne

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2008, 03:02:25 PM »
Rick Ross and Plies
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Al Bundy

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2008, 03:15:18 PM »
smh @ keak and wayne being mentioned

spider loc gets my vote

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2008, 03:32:25 PM »
there are many rappers who have very limited to no skills or just are wack.

A little list:
Mike Jones (I like him though sometimes, dude is funny... 281330-8004...  ;D)
Rydah J. Klyde (dope name but... sorry, the raps are just wack)
Lloyd Banks (voice like a crack-addict)
Soulja Boy
Shawty Lo
Down aka. Kilo (I think he knows that he's not a good rapper at all lol... some songs are tight thoug, Fingazz production)
Guce (he was really dope until last year. but anyhow, he changed his style, always yellin "yeeeeeaaaa" and shit right now which is just stressin my ears)
Gucci Mane (classic name though ;D)
Yukmouth (just wack these days, sorry)
Dubee (dope fiend alert... he fell the fuck off)
Bavgate (is he sleeping when he raps?)
Nelly
Lil Wayne
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

THEREALBWS

Muhfukka

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2008, 07:25:43 PM »
theres a few that are worst rappers out:
soulja boy
bow wow
plies
fucking huey or whatever his gay name is
nelly
rick ross
i would say people like ti, the game and lil wayne but i know the bitch brigade would have a shit fit plus id say those three are slightly better than those above

Blood$

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2008, 09:37:21 PM »
I was going to say Shawty Lo is pretty wack, but he hasn't really been relevant music wise for a long time now, where has he been since "They Know"? I only heard that song, only liked the beat, and then heard about him trying to diss T.I. later on, and then he got beat up and disappeared...  ;D

V.I.C. is horrible as well, the dude with that "Get Silly" song  :-\
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 09:38:57 PM by BloodMoney2008 »

M.ade I.n C.anada

« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2008, 09:57:49 PM »
i say shawty lo..discuss

saw that comin :laugh:

hmm.. in my opinion.. it's snoop

went from bein on the top to transformin to a pop hooker...
see this shows how much you know about music at all & that i  nothin . snoop dogg never went pop hooker . snoop doggs last album was not pop at all but you would not know that because you are too young to understand his music . snoop dogs last album ego trippin was a 1960's & 1970's R&B & funk sound that snoop dogg grew up on youngster. snoop dogg grew up on 1960's & 1970's R&B & funk not gangsta rap or the crap you listen to today .so before you open your mouth & judge music know your musics histroy before you speak & make yourself look like closeminded ignorant kid that has no idea about music from the past like you.see the problem today with new school & youngster is the don't know historyo f the musci & have no idea wjhat they are talking about at all like you. snoop by fact is not even close to worse rapper out know . instead by fact snoop dogg is in the 10 best rapper out know. all of new school rappers today are worse then snoop dogg .

PREACH!

Muhfukka

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2008, 11:09:41 PM »
i say shawty lo..discuss

saw that comin :laugh:

hmm.. in my opinion.. it's snoop

went from bein on the top to transformin to a pop hooker...
see this shows how much you know about music at all & that i  nothin . snoop dogg never went pop hooker . snoop doggs last album was not pop at all but you would not know that because you are too young to understand his music . snoop dogs last album ego trippin was a 1960's & 1970's R&B & funk sound that snoop dogg grew up on youngster. snoop dogg grew up on 1960's & 1970's R&B & funk not gangsta rap or the crap you listen to today .so before you open your mouth & judge music know your musics histroy before you speak & make yourself look like closeminded ignorant kid that has no idea about music from the past like you.see the problem today with new school & youngster is the don't know historyo f the musci & have no idea wjhat they are talking about at all like you. snoop by fact is not even close to worse rapper out know . instead by fact snoop dogg is in the 10 best rapper out know. all of new school rappers today are worse then snoop dogg .

PREACH!
haha

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2008, 11:11:59 PM »
Flo Rida, Tony Yayo & Soulja Boy
It's funky enough!

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2008, 12:24:58 AM »
i was maybe too harsh writin snoop boys name.. i agree.. but I'm just so disappointed.. fuck it.. anyways.. i have to co-sign with the people who thinks soulja boy.. hurricane chris is a lame ass artist 2... what bout yung burg?

i dont agree that spider loc is the worst.. dude got some nice ass joints...

One

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2008, 01:07:43 AM »
i was maybe too harsh writin snoop boys name.. i agree.. but I'm just so disappointed.. fuck it.. anyways.. i have to co-sign with the people who thinks soulja boy.. hurricane chris is a lame ass artist 2... what bout yung burg?

i dont agree that spider loc is the worst.. dude got some nice ass joints...

One

Yeah man Hurricane is pretty bad... and as a Game fan i can go without saying that spiderloc isnt really close to the bottom of the pile when you see these other artists... also hes not bad on other peeps stuff sometimes!!!

Peace