Author Topic: who is the worst rapper out right now?  (Read 1447 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: who is the worst rapper out right now?
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2008, 01:31:05 PM »
^lol @ Nas fallin off. but other than that your 100% right. TI with Rhianna>>New Busta.

westside159

« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2008, 09:29:40 AM »
Yeah the new Busta rhymes is wacc . What happened ?

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #77 on: October 30, 2008, 09:47:23 AM »
Damn, the good ones fell off.  Off brand name niggas are top shit.  And Lil Wayne strays from the good Hot Boys shit, and the world views him as the greatest rapper alive.  Bull shit!
Time for a change...bring it!

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2008, 04:04:03 PM »
Lil Wayne no question
why is this guy on everything and he cant rap 4 shit  ???

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2008, 04:13:48 PM »
anybody that uses those voice pitch things and/or rappers who say the same shit over and over again...etc hook or adlib

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2008, 05:10:15 PM »
^lol @ Nas fallin off. but other than that your 100% right. TI with Rhianna>>New Busta.

I say he fell off because its true. Nothing he makes nowadays holds a candle to anything during his Illmatic-It Was Written days. Shit the stuff he makes now aint better than the stuff he was making during his Stillmatic-Gods Son era. As soon as he signed to Def Jam all he did was hook up with some average ass producers who make formulaic commercial hip hop beats and to overcome the bs they give him to rap over he just makes these boring ass songs that use shock value to get your attention. How the fuck did he pay Will.I.Am to do that Hip Hop Is Dead beat when all he did was take thiefs theme and speed it up and add some stupid ass singing hook on it? C'mon smarten up Nas. I used to be a big Nas fan but he aint the same no more. Cormega has usurped his position IMO.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

layton

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2008, 09:24:27 AM »
soulja boy,lil wayne,rick ross,plies,bow wow
WESTCOAST STAND UP!!!! Long Beach !!!!!

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2008, 09:44:50 AM »
fat joe

Invincible

« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2008, 10:29:52 AM »

I say he fell off because its true. Nothing he makes nowadays holds a candle to anything during his Illmatic-It Was Written days. Shit the stuff he makes now aint better than the stuff he was making during his Stillmatic-Gods Son era. As soon as he signed to Def Jam all he did was hook up with some average ass producers who make formulaic commercial hip hop beats and to overcome the bs they give him to rap over he just makes these boring ass songs that use shock value to get your attention. How the fuck did he pay Will.I.Am to do that Hip Hop Is Dead beat when all he did was take thiefs theme and speed it up and add some stupid ass singing hook on it? C'mon smarten up Nas. I used to be a big Nas fan but he aint the same no more. Cormega has usurped his position IMO.

Sorry, he is still head and shoulders above all these rappers mentioned in this thread, no way has he fallen off.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 10:39:15 AM by dopewhiterapper »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2008, 04:18:49 PM »

Sorry, he is still head and shoulders above all these rappers mentioned in this thread, no way has he fallen off.

word, yall must be DUMB sleepin on Untitled if you cant see that was album of the year... :sleep:

coast2coast

• 'G'
« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2008, 07:38:35 PM »
nas is still at the top of the game

"i roc hoes while u roc fellas"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #86 on: November 02, 2008, 08:21:01 AM »

word, yall must be DUMB sleepin on Untitled if you cant see that was album of the year... :sleep:
actually.... paper trail is the album of the year.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.