Author Topic: 1st graders attending lesbian wedding  (Read 238 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: 1st graders attending lesbian wedding
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2008, 09:13:50 AM »
They are six year old children. let kids be kids and not indoctrinate them with your left wing views about homosexuality.

Most Americans reject gay marriage, quit brainwashing our kids with your left wing agenda.

So it ought to be wrong, only because most Americans reject gay marriage? Like I said, you're expecting them to become averages perfectly drawn upon a zero, because everyone else should just comply to all the others all the time? Allowing children to see the different choices people can make in life without automatically attaching a prefabricated moral judgement is too much "left wing agenda" for you? Note that you are the one indoctrinating them with your views; not those who keep an open mind.

I didn't say..i'm just saying..I live a life where man suppose to marry a girl...not mikey and james or sarah and tina.
That's where moral comes into play.

Once and forever, like an unquestionable fact? People cannot not get married, or move away from the "normal" route if they so please? And should they be treated differently if they decide to do so? Is that a morality you would dare defending?
I guess it's the individual thing then.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Christian Identity

Re: 1st graders attending lesbian wedding
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2008, 07:30:55 PM »
They are six year old children. let kids be kids and not indoctrinate them with your left wing views about homosexuality.

Most Americans reject gay marriage, quit brainwashing our kids with your left wing agenda.

Most Americans also reject the sinful Church of Rome that you claim to be a member of. A church which tolerates homosexual pedophile priests.

God hates you for being a filthy Taig.