Author Topic: what is everyone's career goals  (Read 367 times)

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
Re: what is everyone's career goals
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2002, 06:54:53 PM »
I'm a bit older than most heads in here, and about to finally get started on my career as a Federal Agent with the US Immigration. If all goes good by end of summer(background investigation should be done) I'll be off to the academy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2002, 07:55:24 PM »
Code: [Select]
I want seroiusly to own my own car lot/shop with my brother eventually, but we were gonna have my dad help run it, then he passed away, so my plans died too.  

Trauma, for real, you shouldn't give up your dreams.  Try and find another way to make it happen, look for investers, get a loan, hire someone else to run it.  Imagine if you did this and it became hugely successful, imagine how that would make your father father feel.  Don't let his dreams die too.  

Nah, you missed the point... I wanted to do it, because then, my brother and Me could support him (he never made a ton of money) and it was something he always wanted to do.  Plus, we'd get to be around him all the time, he was such a cool guy I enjoyed talking to him constantly... I'd wake up early in the mornings just to talk to him for a few minutes, stuff like that.  So now that he's dead, the car lot thing isn't really a necessity, I don't have anybody to talk to anymore, and that was the whole purpose of it.  Thank you for your thought, though, I think i'm gonna go cry now, LOL.  

infinite59

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2002, 07:58:59 PM »

Nah, you missed the point... I wanted to do it, because then, my brother and Me could support him (he never made a ton of money) and it was something he always wanted to do.  Plus, we'd get to be around him all the time, he was such a cool guy I enjoyed talking to him constantly... I'd wake up early in the mornings just to talk to him for a few minutes, stuff like that.  So now that he's dead, the car lot thing isn't really a necessity, I don't have anybody to talk to anymore, and that was the whole purpose of it.  Thank you for your thought, though, I think i'm gonna go cry now, LOL.  

Damn that's deep homie

infinite59

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2002, 07:59:27 PM »
That is why I usually enjoy your posts, or replys Infinite. You drop alot of history  knowledge. Alot of which I didn't know before. It didn't surprise me to hear you were interested in becoming a history teacher.

Thanks Bad Ass... Much Props and Respect.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2002, 08:17:13 PM »
I want to be a teach back home in San Bernardino/Rialto. I also want to coach football, but most importantly, try to start up a requirment to have multi-cultural studies for students, so that California kids will be educated in terms of different world views and religions, and such. September 11 told us that America lacks that in too many aspects. I figure teach history, then start a Chicano studies class, because in my area we have many Chicanos, but non know what they are. From there, get the school board to start a multi-cultural program, then hopefully it will spread.