Author Topic: I"M KALLIN OUT TIMELOCK  (Read 352 times)

PakiGangsta

I"M KALLIN OUT TIMELOCK
« on: April 10, 2002, 02:11:02 PM »
sup man, r u down fo this one.......

no K-O

first MC to reach 6 votes win..........

unlimited bars........

u will spit first.

--------------------------------------

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

TimeLock

Re: I"M KALLIN OUT TIMELOCK
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2002, 09:04:20 PM »
Claiming Children of the Atom/
but ya image & text is ghosty like a Phantom/
i kid nap ya soul, ya fam gets ya body back for ransom/
and I add one more soul, to the death toll/
cuz this fake ass gangsta could as well be on Death Row/
well bitch u aint shit, but what remains in death...mole/
back the fuck up with them rhymes you stole/
everyone loves to make dead presidents/
but u use all the wrong supplements/
ya choze the wrong path and now i must revoke ya residence/
they say forgive thoughs who trespass against us/
but fuck this cat, i rip him and leave him defenseless/
then on swift wings, i deliver u death with immenseness/
future, past, or present, my shit brings in-TENSE-ness/
ya called me out to spit first, so i just granted u ya death wish/
U just bin Ripped, with this sick verse, we could as well call this battle finished/

.:TimeLock:. AKA .:Son of Time:.

Hittman

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2002, 06:59:44 AM »
TimeLock Please Go Vote On Two Battles....

PakiGangsta

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2002, 09:35:20 AM »
Yo....those were wach rhymes TIMELOCK.......so i'm gona spit at your level.......i wont show you what i could have spitted.
no beeeef.

------------------------------------------------
attack your radius with circles~of~heat, can you hurdle~my~peak? attempting 1's obstacle course, all newbies and pro.'s~retreat, when exposed to a grueling~release of punches that I'm refeuling~with~ease...absorb pain that's lasting for~weeks...I diminish~this~T.L with flames that will finish~him~quick...my aim, you can witness~my~hits categorized as quickness~of~wits, jabs, I wiggle~my~fists...hooks, I'm swinging~the~bricks, result, a win to my~list...so pack your bags and start~travelin..aim javelins and target your abdomen, arrows, I sharpen~them with warheads attached with venom to shatter the hearts~of~men...that's how 1 operates, invade my space and get laced with hate, let this mothafuka face disgrace as I seperate his neck from his hips and waist...1's skills labeled "grace" because its so amazing, invade this 'cat' like a gang of asians and serve exodus as a delicacy in restaurants across the nation...bribe the voters but there's no persuasian, so stop the hatin...mild lyrics you spit, 1 is hot like
cajun...flames are raging, so who will stop the heat?
--------------------

eZ homies..........and votes please !

PakiGangsta

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2002, 09:38:19 AM »
Yo....those were wach rhymes TIMELOCK.......so i'm gona spit at your level.......i wont show you what i could have spitted.
no beeeef.

------------------------------------------------
attack your radius with circles~of~heat, can you hurdle~my~peak? attempting 1's obstacle course, all newbies and pro.'s~retreat, when exposed to a grueling~release of punches that I'm refeuling~with~ease...absorb pain that's lasting for~weeks...I diminish~this~T.L with flames that will finish~him~quick...my aim, you can witness~my~hits categorized as quickness~of~wits, jabs, I wiggle~my~fists...hooks, I'm swinging~the~bricks, result, a win to my~list...so pack your bags and start~travelin..aim javelins and target your abdomen, arrows, I sharpen~them with warheads attached with venom to shatter the hearts~of~men...that's how 1 operates, invade my space and get laced with hate, let this mothafuka face disgrace as I seperate his neck from his hips and waist...1's skills labeled "grace" because its so amazing, invade this 'cat' like a gang of asians and serve exodus as a delicacy in restaurants across the nation...bribe the voters but there's no persuasian, so stop the hatin...mild lyrics you spit, 1 is hot like
cajun...flames are raging, so who will stop the heat?
--------------------

eZ homies..........and votes please !

ONETIME

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2002, 03:18:17 AM »
those were the crapiest rhymes i ever heard from TIMELOCK

VOTE : ONETIME

i liked the way 1 said i'm gona spit at ur low level, and rhymes fuked TIMES rhyme very bad,

and that was dope ish 1.

www.eastsiderz.cjb.net  iz that ur site 1 lol !!!!!!!! pretty tite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol jus j/k'in !!!
colder then penguin pussy and seal dick

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2002, 05:37:36 AM »
uhm straight-up should watch out a bit more, cuz that was some shit-talkin right there,

ok I vote for Onetime on this one (wtf? I'm votin on onetime?) anyway,  yeh TimeLock wasnt crapy or anything, its just onetime had better battle lyrics in my opinion. he hit harder.

peace  

I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2002, 02:01:46 PM »
TimeLock=3.8
Time is usually very poetic but today he must have been off of his beat a little,I was definelty not feeling this rhyme.I was like oh Time,I could not believe it was him............

One Time=4.0
One I wouldn't get so cocky just cuz you got good scores from me because I think you really need some work man and I feel that if Time had been paying attention you would be in the middle of a losing battle,However,everyone has an off day and this seems to be his so to the victo goes the spoils.........

My vote goes to one time
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2002, 09:05:07 PM »
onetime gets my vote,but if timelock woz havin a good day,u wudda got killed

Smooth

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2002, 10:35:08 AM »
fairly close battle... but im goin with ONETIME... I liked most of his lyrics more...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0