Author Topic: 1st graders attending lesbian wedding  (Read 851 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 1st graders attending lesbian wedding
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2008, 02:31:09 PM »
Maybe it's just me being Dutch, but what the heck is the problem?
I don't know about you..but if i have a little daughter I ain't gonna let her be expose to gay marriage shit.

fuck that I want my daughter to be a lesbian.  You dont have to worry about her getting knocked up.  As a matter of fact I will encourage it.
What if you son was gay?

Even better. They won't be getting pregnant or they won't be getting dumb bitches pregnant at the age of 13 LOL
I be damn.  :laugh:
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2008, 03:31:52 PM »
That school money is being wasted to send children to weddings.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2008, 03:36:11 PM »
If the school continues to meet the demands of a Charter School, then it still shouldn't be a problem. 

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2008, 03:56:17 PM »
If the school continues to meet the demands of a Charter School, then it still shouldn't be a problem. 
It is still a problem because the money could be put to better use like an educational field trip or more school supplies or whatever.  And meeting the demands of a character school doesn't mean schools can blow off the rest of there money. Simply being "good enough" should be good enough. California is in a financial crises every year which involves shortage of school money, and this school is using it for personal affairs.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2008, 04:20:17 PM »
Every decision maker in the school district plus city thought it was justified academically. Who should step in?

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2008, 06:23:05 PM »
It is still a problem because the money could be put to better use like an educational field trip or more school supplies or whatever.  And meeting the demands of a character school doesn't mean schools can blow off the rest of there money. Simply being "good enough" should be good enough. California is in a financial crises every year which involves shortage of school money, and this school is using it for personal affairs.
I couldn't even saying any better.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2008, 12:53:07 AM »
I couldn't even saying any better.

+1

Rugged Monk

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2008, 01:52:19 AM »
HOT lesbians fill me with fustration and rage...otherwise if they not its all good, probably better that way then...

Prikkebeen

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2008, 08:56:35 AM »
They are six year old children. let kids be kids and not indoctrinate them with your left wing views about homosexuality.

Most Americans reject gay marriage, quit brainwashing our kids with your left wing agenda.

So it ought to be wrong, only because most Americans reject gay marriage? Like I said, you're expecting them to become averages perfectly drawn upon a zero, because everyone else should just comply to all the others all the time? Allowing children to see the different choices people can make in life without automatically attaching a prefabricated moral judgement is too much "left wing agenda" for you? Note that you are the one indoctrinating them with your views; not those who keep an open mind.

I didn't say..i'm just saying..I live a life where man suppose to marry a girl...not mikey and james or sarah and tina.
That's where moral comes into play.

Once and forever, like an unquestionable fact? People cannot not get married, or move away from the "normal" route if they so please? And should they be treated differently if they decide to do so? Is that a morality you would dare defending?

Prikkebeen

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2008, 09:04:53 AM »
That school money is being wasted to send children to weddings.

Some people here beg to differ; they say it's a moral issue about gay people not deserving the respect a heterosexual couple would get. It's either my way or the highway. Now if it's an issue about money, I couldn't say much against that. School money normally shouldn't be used for such trips. If the children are young, I can imagine them visiting a marriage would be a great practical and personal learning experience, but all that is questionable - especially in the case of a same sex marriage, which is quite a rare occasion. However, don't you think they could learn a lot from it? It's in a whole different league of learning, but it could be very valuable to them. Perhaps you could say they would learn a lot more from their mathematical lessons, but I don't think education is an issue quite that particular.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2008, 09:13:50 AM »
They are six year old children. let kids be kids and not indoctrinate them with your left wing views about homosexuality.

Most Americans reject gay marriage, quit brainwashing our kids with your left wing agenda.

So it ought to be wrong, only because most Americans reject gay marriage? Like I said, you're expecting them to become averages perfectly drawn upon a zero, because everyone else should just comply to all the others all the time? Allowing children to see the different choices people can make in life without automatically attaching a prefabricated moral judgement is too much "left wing agenda" for you? Note that you are the one indoctrinating them with your views; not those who keep an open mind.

I didn't say..i'm just saying..I live a life where man suppose to marry a girl...not mikey and james or sarah and tina.
That's where moral comes into play.

Once and forever, like an unquestionable fact? People cannot not get married, or move away from the "normal" route if they so please? And should they be treated differently if they decide to do so? Is that a morality you would dare defending?
I guess it's the individual thing then.

Christian Identity

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2008, 07:30:55 PM »

Most Americans also reject the sinful Church of Rome that you claim to be a member of. A church which tolerates homosexual pedophile priests.

God hates you for being a filthy Taig.