Poll

SHOULD I KEEP FUCCIN HER OR SHOULD I STOP?

You should stop cuzz
15 (57.7%)
Nah cuzz..fucc that pussy till the wheelz fall off
11 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: SHOULD I KEEP FUCCIN HER OR SHOULD I STOP?  (Read 2888 times)

Chief

Re: SHOULD I KEEP FUCCIN HER OR SHOULD I STOP?
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2008, 05:44:50 AM »
some married bitch wants to fuck me, hell i dont even know her husband and i wont do it.

shanesgyrl

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2008, 04:20:51 PM »
Here's a thought... Get some pussy that don't belong to ya homeboy!!!  And on the real, if she really belonged to ya homeboy, she wouldn't be fuckin you.  Shit, my man does the damn thing....  Nothing or nobody else could hit the walls like he does.  Think about it!
Betcha can't do it like me!  Hmm......

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2008, 05:11:47 PM »
some married bitch wants to fuck me, hell i dont even know her husband and i wont do it.
Shiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, ain't your problem. I say, better my penis, then some other guy she decides to cheat on her husband with.

I respect you though. I wish I had those kind of standards.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

shanesgyrl

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2008, 06:54:25 PM »
What the hell is wrong with you?  Look, she ain't from shit and obviously you ain't workin with too much yourself.  Can't ya get your own chick?   

shanesgyrl

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2008, 09:32:37 PM »
I just read that stupid shit Jared Taylor wrote.  I'm white; my man's black.  Why?  Cause so many ignorant dumbasses like his white ass walk this earth.  Next time some white dude asks why all the white gyrls are going black tell them to ask Jared!!!  What a LOSER!!!!

Chief

« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2008, 09:03:23 PM »
Shiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, ain't your problem. I say, better my penis, then some other guy she decides to cheat on her husband with.

I respect you though. I wish I had those kind of standards.
'
yeah i went through all the emotions haha mainly the, "even if i dont stick it to her someone else will!!" but i cant be farked dealing with any bullshit, her husband could be some crazy crack head for all i know!!!

i dont see the point, i do fine pickin up girls anyway, the only bonus i could see of fuckin a married woman is the guarantee of "no strings attached"

lately most of the girls i have been mackin all seem to be lookin for more than sex, i think i need to drop my standards!!!

WestCoasta

« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2008, 09:06:30 PM »

Jared Taylor

« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2008, 09:49:19 PM »
I just read that stupid shit Jared Taylor wrote.  I'm white; my man's black.  Why?  Cause so many ignorant dumbasses like his white ass walk this earth.  Next time some white dude asks why all the white gyrls are going black tell them to ask Jared!!!  What a LOSER!!!!

Bitch, you're a race traitor. You date a black guy just to show up other white men? You're either an ultra-liberal or some white-trash slut, but either way, our race is better for having lost you.

You may think it's fun having a man with a large penis, but when he can't hold a steady job and you both go broke and he starts beating your white ass, it'll be you who's the loser, not me.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2008, 10:07:32 AM »
please dont tell me your some fat white bitch, who probably buys her man (clothes, sneakers, jewelry)....... cuz eye see a lot of brothers walking around with fat ugly white bitches. nah fuck that they will take all the left over from every other race. eye swear a lot of brothers have no shame

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2008, 10:28:27 AM »
please dont tell me your some fat white bitch, who probably buys her man (clothes, sneakers, jewelry)....... cuz eye see a lot of brothers walking around with fat ugly white bitches. nah fuck that they will take all the left over from every other race. eye swear a lot of brothers have no shame

Its funny bro, I used to work for this cat from Fontana whose name was Dan.  He actually explained this phenomenon of brothas dating fat ugly white women so every time we saw it at work we called it "Dan Theory"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2008, 10:44:39 AM »

Its funny bro, I used to work for this cat from Fontana whose name was Dan.  He actually explained this phenomenon of brothas dating fat ugly white women so every time we saw it at work we called it "Dan Theory"

you know, I never noticed it until I left California. It seemed back home, everyone was mixing so it was whatever and it just flew over my head, plus it seemed more black men were with fat black women, and white women were just fucking every race. But in MN, if you see a bigger white woman with children, 9 times outta 10, those kids are mixed with black. It's so weird, but I guess it is what it is.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2008, 11:19:44 AM »

dan theory haha eye like. but nah for real. shits sad. eye think it all comes down to brothers bebing conditioned/programmed into thinking the lighter you are the prettier. therefore if they cant get the jennifer lopez, or lucy lui's, or pamela anderson. shit they going to get a fat one as along as she aint Black. the ratio of Blacks with fat non-Black women is crazy. its not even proportionate to other men. you rarely see white men walking around with fat Black women, same for asian, spanish etc. only Blacks are that desperate and dont have shame. its just like when it come to niggas and the NBA or NFL. when them brothers get that fat contract. whats the next thing they need to feel as if they made it. they will go get some white, spanish, or asian broad on they arm. shits depressing.

i eye know a lot of brothers from mids 20's to late 20's sleeping at random different bitches house. not owning shit. as far as eye am concerned at 30 years of age you should know what you want to do in life and be doing it at the moment. it all boils down to the construct of your language. eye see a bunch of grown men yelling "its your BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!" " get at the kid"........ not realizing they acting like boys and little kids.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2008, 11:30:25 PM »
Yea, its pretty funny how these middle aged brothas talk that grown man shit but act like little ass kids.  And then these females go along with the whole program until its over and have the nerve to talk shit afterward.  Its like damn, he was somehow good enough to be with in the first place somehow he's that bad of a person now?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2008, 08:34:39 PM »

probably an alias regardless. I mean cmon, Jared?? If you wanted to play the role of a racist white hillbilly....youd probably pick a name like Jared.

I'm not a racist hillbilly. I am a scholar who specializes in racial-realist thinking. You can see my think tank's web site at http://www.nc-f.org/ and American Renaissance, the publication I edit, at AmRen.com.

Being a self proclaimed "scholar" doesnt change your ignorance, or the fact that youre a racist hillbilly.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

shanesgyrl

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2008, 08:42:57 PM »
Actually, I'm 135 lbs with big breasts, nice thighs and ass, a smooth stomach, with blonde hair and blue-grey eyes.  I take care of myself very well and I care about my appearance.  I don't buy his clothes, jewelry, sneakers.  We're both independent. We look out for eachother.  You must not know what's that's like.  See, I'm not hard up for attention or a man, and I never have been.  Obviously, the only thing I'm hard up for here is an intellegent conversation.  I don't date inside my race because so many people are ignorant and racist, and I've never seen color.  When we're cut, we all bleed red.  I'm not gonna engage in a battle of words with you because of that stupid shit you just wrote.  I've got better things to do.  Now, what'd I do with that candy bar?... (JUST KIDDING!) I couldn't resist droppin to your level just once