Poll

SHOULD I KEEP FUCCIN HER OR SHOULD I STOP?

You should stop cuzz
15 (57.7%)
Nah cuzz..fucc that pussy till the wheelz fall off
11 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: SHOULD I KEEP FUCCIN HER OR SHOULD I STOP?  (Read 2884 times)

Jared Taylor

Re: SHOULD I KEEP FUCCIN HER OR SHOULD I STOP?
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2008, 08:48:46 PM »
I don't date inside my race because so many people are ignorant and racist, and I've never seen color.  When we're cut, we all bleed red.  

Contradict yourself in the space of two sentences? Not too bright or well-read, are you now?

Like I said, you're no real loss. The Master Race rejects you and sells you off into sexual slavery to the Negroes.

shanesgyrl

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2008, 08:55:02 PM »
I just read that stupid shit Jared Taylor wrote.  I'm white; my man's black.  Why?  Cause so many ignorant dumbasses like his white ass walk this earth.  Next time some white dude asks why all the white gyrls are going black tell them to ask Jared!!!  What a LOSER!!!!

Bitch, you're a race traitor. You date a black guy just to show up other white men? You're either an ultra-liberal or some white-trash slut, but either way, our race is better for having lost you.

You may think it's fun having a man with a large penis, but when he can't hold a steady job and you both go broke and he starts beating your white ass, it'll be you who's the loser, not me.
 Could you do the world a favor and shut the fuck up!!!  Seriously, you think you have it all pegged.  I'm trash cause I go with a black man, and he's obviously a deadbeat.  Well, for your personal knowledge pickle dick, my man's got his own house and car, and I have a college education.  He probably has more stability than you do, and it's small dick bitches like you who resort to beating your women cause you can't keep em' satisfied.  You show your true intellegence every time you address someone.  You're the type of man who wants his woman to hide behind him so he'll feel like a really important man.  I'm independent, and I've secured my future through investments, and a rather nice bank account.  You may be able to talk down to those other women in your life, but I'm that bitch you've been waiting for.  Don't take me as an easy mark.  But then again, you're just a little man sitting in front of his big ole computer beatin' his dick with a pair of tweezers trying to be something he's not:  SMART!!!!!
Betcha can't do it like me!  Hmm......

shanesgyrl

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2008, 09:02:49 PM »
I don't date inside my race because so many people are ignorant and racist, and I've never seen color.  When we're cut, we all bleed red.  

Contradict yourself in the space of two sentences? Not too bright or well-read, are you now?

Like I said, you're no real loss. The Master Race rejects you and sells you off into sexual slavery to the Negroes.
You're so fuckin' stupid.  You have to seriously break every sentence down to make yourself look good when anybody with common sense would've known that I was implying to hillbilly fools like you who only see white verses black skin.  But, if somebody busts you in your big ass mouth, you'd bleed the same color any black person would.  I really dislike people like you.  "The Master Race"... are you serious! 

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2008, 10:30:39 PM »
I just read that stupid shit Jared Taylor wrote.  I'm white; my man's black.  Why?  Cause so many ignorant dumbasses like his white ass walk this earth.  Next time some white dude asks why all the white gyrls are going black tell them to ask Jared!!!  What a LOSER!!!!
please dont tell me your some fat white bitch, who probably buys her man (clothes, sneakers, jewelry)....... cuz eye see a lot of brothers walking around with fat ugly white bitches. nah fuck that they will take all the left over from every other race. eye swear a lot of brothers have no shame

Its funny bro, I used to work for this cat from Fontana whose name was Dan.  He actually explained this phenomenon of brothas dating fat ugly white women so every time we saw it at work we called it "Dan Theory"

you know, I never noticed it until I left California. It seemed back home, everyone was mixing so it was whatever and it just flew over my head, plus it seemed more black men were with fat black women, and white women were just fucking every race. But in MN, if you see a bigger white woman with children, 9 times outta 10, those kids are mixed with black. It's so weird, but I guess it is what it is.

You are so on point about the mixed kid thing, its really popular now.  I don't know about out of stae but yea I see it enough in california

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2008, 08:10:23 AM »
jared cuzz u need a comebacc..dont let the white cunt win this!!!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2008, 08:12:39 AM »
What the hell is wrong with you?  Look, she ain't from shit and obviously you ain't workin with too much yourself.  Can't ya get your own chick?   

nah..i like other people's bitches

and money.

it a lot more fun when u fuccin some bitch that u aint suppose to be fuccin..u cum a lot harder bitch

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2008, 12:38:31 PM »
What the hell is wrong with you?  Look, she ain't from shit and obviously you ain't workin with too much yourself.  Can't ya get your own chick?   

and money.

it a lot more fun when u fuccin some bitch that u aint suppose to be fuccin..u cum a lot harder bitch
lmao...U AIN'T GOTTA LIE TO KICK IT!!!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2008, 04:27:23 PM »

and money.

lmao...U AIN'T GOTTA LIE TO KICK IT!!!

youre right..i shouldnt lie to kicc it haha

shanesgyrl

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2008, 06:37:07 PM »

Jared ain't got shit; just like you.  And, this "white cunt" got this.  It's bitches like me you think about when you're tagging somebody elses shit thinkin' "Damn, I wish I could fuck a dime like that.  Too bad I'm my punk ass has to settle for some other man's pussy."  And, as far as money, dats probably where all yours goes: PAYIN' FOR PUSSY CAUSE YA CAN'T GET IT FO FREE!!!!!  And, what's the big deal with the color of my skin anyway?  Are you that shallow?

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2008, 04:40:51 AM »

Jared ain't got shit; just like you.  And, this "white cunt" got this.  It's bitches like me you think about when you're tagging somebody elses shit thinkin' "Damn, I wish I could fuck a dime like that.  Too bad I'm my punk ass has to settle for some other man's pussy."  And, as far as money, dats probably where all yours goes: PAYIN' FOR PUSSY CAUSE YA CAN'T GET IT FO FREE!!!!!  And, what's the big deal with the color of my skin anyway?  Are you that shallow?

i aint got shit against white people but they do tend to smell like pigmeat..its disgustin. as for me thinkin "i wish i could fucc a bitch like you" hahaha..u gotta be fuccin retarded bitch...u actually think you're some fly bitch everybody wanna fucc ?? hahahahaha. u gotta be one ugly ass bitch cuz if u was fly you wouldnt even be talkin like u do bitch. it aint my fault your white ass is ugly ass fucc bitch but most white bitches is ugly ass fucc so u aint alone in this bitch ya know.

shanesgyrl

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2008, 05:26:44 AM »

i aint got shit against white people but they do tend to smell like pigmeat..its disgustin. as for me thinkin "i wish i could fucc a bitch like you" hahaha..u gotta be fuccin retarded bitch...u actually think you're some fly bitch everybody wanna fucc ?? hahahahaha. u gotta be one ugly ass bitch cuz if u was fly you wouldnt even be talkin like u do bitch. it aint my fault your white ass is ugly ass fucc bitch but most white bitches is ugly ass fucc so u aint alone in this bitch ya know.

Yeah, look, I had fun playin' your little game last night, but I got better things to do today sug'. And, as far as my being an "ugley ass bitch" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...  I don't think everybody wanna fuc me; never said that.  I said YOU wanna fuc a bitch who looks like me.  I'm not gonna dispute my appearance with you, honey. Or waste my time talkin to ya.  Don't hate on me cause I've had  more fly bitches than you'll ever have...  Much luv for speakin ya mind though.  Too bad it makes you sound r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d!!!! 

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2008, 07:38:55 AM »
This Thread Is Actually Worthless Without Pics! ! !

kemizt

Jared Taylor

« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2008, 08:43:24 AM »

I don't think I need a "comebacc"; this bitch is so obviously a white trash race-traitor whore of limited intelligence. She embarrasses herself with every post.

shanesgyrl

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2008, 01:20:27 PM »

I don't think I need a "comebacc"; this bitch is so obviously a white trash race-traitor whore of limited intelligence. She embarrasses herself with every post.

As amusing as reading your bs is to me, save your breath.  OK...  I'd rather be the woman I am than to live a pitiful existence hating others for the color of their skin and for their associations.  It must really suck to wake up so miserable that hatred evolves around every thought you have.  My intellictual level is far higher than that of a coward of a man who can't seem to find happiness within himself and therefore dissevers himself from those individuals who actually do have common sense.  As of now, I HAVE YOU ON MUTE!!! 

Jared Taylor

« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2008, 01:48:33 PM »
As amusing as reading your bs is to me, save your breath.  OK...  I'd rather be the woman I am than to live a pitiful existence hating others for the color of their skin and for their associations.  It must really suck to wake up so miserable that hatred evolves around every thought you have.  My intellictual level is far higher than that of a coward of a man who can't seem to find happiness within himself and therefore dissevers himself from those individuals who actually do have common sense.  As of now, I HAVE YOU ON MUTE!!! 

Honey, I don't think you understand...I don't "hate" blacks; they "hate" my race and my country and want to bleed it to death. I am driven by a love for my people, just as those black militant types claim to be driven by a love for their people. I support separatism because it makes the races happier, and it means there won't be so much violence between them. Blacks and whites cannot live together, and as a white man, I do not like the damage that their behavior does to society. So, for my sake and theirs, I believe we should be separate.

Hatred and concern are very different matters. Even if black people were purple, but still acted the way they did, I would not want to live with them. Also, I think Irish Catholics (who are WHITE, you realize?) should be deported back to Ireland.