Author Topic: DUBCNN Exclusive: People Under The Stairs Interview (Fun DMC/LA/Tours/Sampling)  (Read 528 times)

jonathandubcnn

People under the Stairs (!K7 Label Group) is a provocative rap crew hailing from the streets of California who are celebrating a decade in the game with their new and invigorating release Fun DMC, available everywhere right now. This is the sixth studio album by the vastly original and respected artists -- Thes One and Double K -- who make up People Under The Stairs aka P.U.T.S.

Fun DMC is literally an “L.A. record” as this innovative duo went to the streets of South Central to record the sounds of weekend barbecues and parties, capturing a sound and atmosphere that is impossible to recreate in the recording studio. P.U.T.S is a machine within themselves, as they put together their own beats, rhymes, scratching and artwork for this release – and every P.U.T.S release.

Dubcnn got access to P.U.T.S during their non-stop touring and publicity schedule to get this exclusive interview, as they become transparent and open up about all things under the stairs. This colorful and stimulating interview is a necessary read -- Hip-Hop needs these people under the stairs!

People Under The Stairs Exclusive Interview

Special thanks to Stephen Bolles from the K7 Label Group for making this happen.

Hit me up on MySpace or drop me your thoughts at haywire@dubcnn.com, and as ever, be sure to leave feedback on our forums!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 11:33:08 PM by Rud »

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Dont sleep on PUTS!!!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
i luv the new album, its really really good music......it took a while for me to get into the first half, but now that its been a couple weeks its grown on me alot.......
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
great interview, but one thing tho'....who was doing the talking? thes one or double k?
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I believe Thes did this one!

Keep it coming!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Gonna have to read this one later.  PUTS are dope and underrated.  Love the video for "The Wiz."  8)

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
props