Poll

Did they?

Yes
1 (20%)
No
4 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Did the Mafia play a significant role in JFK's death?  (Read 610 times)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Did the Mafia play a significant role in JFK's death?
« on: October 19, 2008, 09:18:57 PM »
I know this has been debated for a very, very long time,  what are all of your guys opinions.  Do you think Santo and some of the other bosses were behind the planning of the assisination or do you think they were not involved at all?

DIP DIP SET SET

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
Re: Did the Mafia play a significant role in JFK's death?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 11:16:41 PM »
mafia aint have shit to gain.

had a u.s history teacher.he was a ex marine durin the time this shit happen.. n said he loved when november comes around..so he can laugh at the documentaries the powers that be put out..

RUSSIANS did it

november roll around..us history..turns into ussr history..for like 3 weeks..we learn about stalin n the great purge...

...nikita khrushchev

then find out later he put the $50,000 price on kennedy's head...

georgi visko...popped em with 2 shots... from the country records buildin across the street from texas school book depository ...

explained why the tsbd...couldnt been the spot were oswald "shot em"..kuz it woulda hit jackie before nething...

n the rifle they claimed was used..couldnt do the type of damage it did..

oswald was a groupie..

he used this

(svd)...
and modified the bullets n the gun...since he was trained

dr t brought his very own version of the svd to class and everything..in a case..showed us

said the "powers that be"...has gotten confessions from georgi about it...hugh mcdonald..even interviewed him..

and he gave us each a copy of Appointment in Dallas by hugh..deep book...

said johnson was in on it..n he kennedy had to go..

« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 11:19:46 PM by 3rd Coast »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 11:19:25 PM »
It is possible, but I seriously doubt it. There are many more plausible reason for JFK's assassination. When you look at what was to be gained vs. what could be lost if caught, it doesn't make much sense for the Mafia to assassinate the president.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 11:22:38 PM »
it wouldnt made sense....u gone kill em over some pussy?

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 11:37:16 PM »
^^I agree but lets remember at that time how hard Robert Kennedy was going after the American Mafia, he posed the biggest threat to the Mafia at the time and had incredible power due to who his brother was, maybe the Mob felt like by chopping the head off they could seriously put a dent in Robert's pursuit of them, I agree that they probably didn't have anything to do with JFK's assassination but I wouldn't completely write it off.

DIP DIP SET SET

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2008, 12:28:32 AM »
lets say they did..

is the mafia relevant now ?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2008, 07:38:25 AM »
Rudy Giuliani went even harder to the Mafia and never got shot, the Mob didn't kill JFK or they'd be so feared for killing the president, that they'd still be running shit.

herpes

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2008, 06:45:21 PM »
lets say they did..

is the mafia relevant now ?

Yes very much so, dont let the media fool you.  Everyone wants to see the John Gotti type mobster.  But in NY a lot of guys fresh off the boat are coming over and resorting to the old school mob mentality.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2008, 07:26:26 PM »
^^Yeah I mean it is not even close to what it was 25 years ago but it's still relevant.  You are right, the five families, mostly the Genovese are gradually getting stronger over these last several years because they are staying under of the radar.  Also it seems like they are trying to have 2 or 3 high ranking guys splitting power and running the show compared to one boss running the family,  The Gambinos seem to be struggling though, I'm pretty sure the Genovese are doing the best and then the Bonannos currently but I could be wrong. 

DIP DIP SET SET

herpes

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2008, 08:08:21 PM »
^^Yeah I mean it is not even close to what it was 25 years ago but it's still relevant.  You are right, the five families, mostly the Genovese are gradually getting stronger over these last several years because they are staying under of the radar.  Also it seems like they are trying to have 2 or 3 high ranking guys splitting power and running the show compared to one boss running the family,  The Gambinos seem to be struggling though, I'm pretty sure the Genovese are doing the best and then the Bonannos currently but I could be wrong. 

Well the Gambinos are the sexy name to go after b/c they were the most prolific of the 5 families and they still have a hard on b/c John Gotti got away 3 times before they finally got him.  And they got him b/c they took the word of a guy (sammy the rat) that admitted to taking part of 19 murders.  Look what they are doing to Junior.  This is the 4th time they are trying to get him on RICO charges.  Any mobster that says they are out of the mob, they're probably bull shitting.  But with Junior I believe b/c the Gambino family wants to get away from the Gotti name.  And plus Junior is a fucking moron.  Even as kids in the neighborhood I'm talking 10-11 years old we even knew Junior was a fucking moron.  But the feds are still going after him.  Hell the Russian mob is a lot more dangerous then the Italian mob ever was and you never hear about the feds going after them.

LONDON!!

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2008, 05:45:07 AM »
I know this will be considered a conspiracy theory, which it is to a large extent, but theirs a lot of fire were the smoke is you know, it's just some other angles a lot of people ain't up on, which can't be really proved to the fullest extent

But yeah, a lot of people believe JFK was killed because he threatened the military/industrial/intellegence complex, he had stepped on a lot of toes, an his assassination was payback for this

1.He had pulled the greenlight on air support for the invasion of Cuba, by CIA trained and sponsored paramilitarys and fired a lot of old guard CIA mudda fuckers and was also going to shutdown the CIA and rearrage it into sumthin else

2.He was also going to leave and pull out of Vietnam a lot earlier than the military and right wing hawks in the goverment wanted

3.He was going to increase the taxes on a oil depletion allowance that would have affected the oil bizness and cut into profits from two millionaire right wing Texan oilmen Clint Murchinson & Haroldson L Hunt who were good friends wit Lyndon Baines Johnson an J Edgar Hoover

4.JFK an RFK(JFK's brother who was the US attorney general)were going to drop Lyndon B Johnson as vice president and prosecute him an send him to prison for the Bobby Baker scandal

A lot of people think that its the number 4 reason which was the final straw that broke the camels back and put into place the other factors, the actual paper trail of the actual assassination, a lot of people think Lyndon B Johnson pressed the button, okayed the green light for it to happen, he made it happen, you see what I'm saying

Lyndon Baines Johnson was a well known corrupt politician, he is implicated in the murders of other people through Billy Sol Estes to Cliff Carter then to Mac Wallace.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a fall guy for the conspiracy, he was a secret US intellegence officer who knew and worked wit a lot of the conspirators like Clay Shaw(CIA) an David Ferrie(a pilot trainer for the failed Cuban paramilitary who invaded Cuba in 1960/61)

A lot of people think these were the people involved in the assassination of JFK, CIA people from the JM/Wave station in Florida, which was one of the planning stations for the invasion of Cuba and the failed assassinations of Fidel Castro. People like William K Harvey, Carl E. Jenkins, Rafael Quintero, William Pawley, Roy Hargraves, Edwin Collins, Steve Wilson, Herminio Diaz Garcia, Tony Cuesta, Eugenio Martinez, Virgilio Gonzalez, Felipe Vidal Santiago, Theodore Shackley, Grayston Lynch, David Morales, Felix Rodriguez, Thomas Clines, Gordon Campbell, Tony Sforza and William 'Rip' Robertson.

Also E Howard Hunt(CIA)and others in conjuction wit the CIA like the Chicago mob who hired out the French Corsican mob to help out like Antoine Guerini and Lucien Sarti(both these people are dead, I'm not speaking on street guys that are still alive, only on system mudda fuckers and people that are dead already)to do the killing, also in line wit another hit team, Chicago mobsters Johnny Roselli an Charles "Chuckie" Nicoletti. Former hitman James Files has claimed that he, Roselli and Charles "Chuckie" Nicoletti alongside James Fire(an CIA hitman)were involved in the assassination

Theirs others, but these are the main conspirators
"get this money by any means nessassary"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2008, 06:07:40 PM »
i believe it was an inside job not by the mafia imo.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2008, 04:01:27 PM »
spice your one dumb cracker...........why dont you just go hug a tree and go play with a lion. and tongue kiss your dog. because tryin to even think on a higher level isnt for you

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2008, 04:47:06 PM »
spice your one dumb cracker...........why dont you just go hug a tree and go play with a lion. and tongue kiss your dog. because tryin to even think on a higher level isnt for you

LMAO, I dont even need to say anything here, you are constantly laughed at and made fun by pretty much everyone on here for obvious reasons so I'm not even gonna say anything, you are a loser plain and simple, everyone knows it.

DIP DIP SET SET

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2008, 04:58:25 PM »

LMAO, I dont even need to say anything here, you are constantly laughed at and made fun by pretty much everyone on here for obvious reasons so I'm not even gonna say anything, you are a loser plain and simple, everyone knows it.
says the cracker who hangs off of cam'rons nuts like pubic hair. you cant be serious.