Author Topic: Doggystylin VS SKiLLaZTiC freestyle battle  (Read 707 times)

Hittman

Re: Doggystylin VS SKiLLaZTiC freestyle battle
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2002, 11:04:15 AM »

Fuck you logic, i bet if someone else won this it would be aight for you, but who the fuck are you to run keystyle anyways? , fuck your bullshit rule, im takin it and claimin it

What The Fuck? Me & M Dogg Were Talking About Enforcing This Way Before This Battle. Looks Like Doggystylin Winning A Match Has Gone To His Head (Though Its Hardly Like He Ripped SKiLLz) In That Case Though, If Its Okay With SKiLLz, Doggystylin Is The November 2001 Winner Of The Cup. Its Not Up For Putting The Belt On The Line, Thats Telling Everyone Before They Get In Battles With People Over It. BTW, If You Got A Complaint With My Moderation Then Take It Up With Overseer, Show Him All The Evidence You Have  ::)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2002, 11:15:33 AM »

What The Fuck? Me & M Dogg Were Talking About Enforcing This Way Before This Battle. Looks Like Doggystylin Winning A Match Has Gone To His Head (Though Its Hardly Like He Ripped SKiLLz) In That Case Though, If Its Okay With SKiLLz, Doggystylin Is The November 2001 Winner Of The Cup. Its Not Up For Putting The Belt On The Line, Thats Telling Everyone Before They Get In Battles With People Over It. BTW, If You Got A Complaint With My Moderation Then Take It Up With Overseer, Show Him All The Evidence You Have  ::)

yeah sorry man, im just havin a bad day and i had  to go off on someone, lol, yeah its all good, do what ya have to do, i just have problems, obviously, lol

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2002, 11:42:32 AM »
Alright, SKiLLZ is and will always be the November winner of the WCC Title tournarment, which got reduced to a Cup after we decided to go with weight classes and shit. So the title basically disappeared, but people still rememberd it, but not as a title. So it's a Cup, SKiLLZ never defended it, and never said he was the first WCC Champion and allowed the Heavyweight title to be determand, thus making it not a title, but it's still considered an award by a few, and helped him get in the Hall as many stated that's why they voted for him. Well, Doggy wanted to hold the WCC Cup and take it from SKiLLZ, and I guess SKiLLZ agreed. So after winning, Doggy became the WCC Cup winner, but not really. What Doggy did basically was take the Cup ghetto style, as it's still SKiLLZ that earned that title. Now before this thread was made, me and Logic were talking about this as what to do with the WCC Cup. We decided to have a tourny every 6 months for the Cup, kinda like WWF's King of the Ring, and the winner hold the Cup, maybe even get an automatic Heavyweight title shot... who knows. But SKiLLZ is still the WCC Cup winner, just that Doggy jacked his Cup, So SKiLLZ is the Cup holder, Doggy's the ghetto muthaphukka that jacked the Cup on the streets, which it will go down as. LOL