Author Topic: raw (peep and rate)  (Read 182 times)

DH2002

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
raw (peep and rate)
« on: April 19, 2002, 07:39:47 PM »
ok, im lethal like 50 million people, eatin at u like a virus that jus broke threw/
Stabbin you in your neck wit to tooth picks and a plastic fork, put a torch to ur cranium and label u dork/
In a morgue with body in disconfigured function,in different consumptions assumptions stinky like old feet/
Drags is settin ya remains six feet deep, continplated leveled and mangled on concrete defeat for ur corpse a source wit no remource, with force?, but ofcourse/
u suck face it, i take ya skill and missplace it for a better, ur clever like nine inchs of shitty wether/
stabbin ya neck with razor sharp dagors in plastered in a correct order/
Killin ya skills like pedestrians tryin to cross tha border/
fuck added my 2 since im worth a quater, shittin in ya catchup at micky ds May i take your order?/
I just served her in a formed sured to be implemented in conspitious forms/
Im a emcee above ur norm, formed in different sections neclection tha label is stable/
crazed and un able to get 2 massheddys threw a table, bullets that pierced ya nabel, from tha craddle to tha grave, as a slave in caves raved as mazed hazed, fazes spots off tha dome as fome drips at tha sign of crack/
smack, dope, coke tha month and choke, gun stuns tha tip of ya temple popped like a pimple and drippin like yoke/
focus on tha dopest im tha real spittin thiller killer rellik is hellish, so get prepared cause after every blow it gets hecktick respect it makin ya body reflect it like drugs and side effects was potint i ave flowed about war, sex, and drugs jus cause i where, shades to due rags, rags to slug beeds i gotta be a thug?/
come on dawg like i have mentioned its an exclusive addition so listen and pay attention, wit wordplay impact that got u clenchin/
raw uncut flaw with a deadly rusted chainsaw commin at ya ready to brawl fall and loose a limb, im like tha fatal shit smokin tha stims of chronic, tha sticky shit that makes ya mind think un drifty thoughts/
metaphores be come slures and slures to plots....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

TimeLock

Re: raw (peep and rate)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2002, 10:24:07 AM »
That shit was BLAZIN', ill as fuck dawg :o

ROCCY

Re: raw (peep and rate)
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2002, 10:35:34 AM »
That shit was BLAZIN', ill as fuck dawg :o

Vigilante