Author Topic: Let's face it...white civilization is superior.  (Read 2433 times)

Christian Identity

Let's face it...white civilization is superior.
« on: October 21, 2008, 07:34:53 PM »
It's like Dog The Bounty Hunter (a true white racial realist) once said about ya'll:

Recognize, negroes.

OchoCinco

Re: Let's face it...white civilization is superior.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 07:39:54 PM »
this is what we need around here...someone to counter act jobs racism to make this place on common ground

Christian Identity

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 07:48:12 PM »
this is what we need around here...someone to counter act jobs racism to make this place on common ground

I agree. I know you must hate me for being a racially conscious white man, but I think it's only fair.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 07:50:38 PM »
fail.

try another alias.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Christian Identity

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 07:54:32 PM »
fail.

try another alias.

Are you that Mexican who claims to have done well on his SATs?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 07:56:12 PM »
..what?

you fail homie..im sure you can find something better to do with your time..if not, then dam, i feel sorry for you.

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2008, 07:58:42 PM »
btw, if youre going to make an alias, at least be funny and original.

your alias is made of fail.

Old Man

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2008, 07:59:48 PM »
I like this sonuvabitch.  Jared whats your opinion on beautiful Christian love between a senior citizen and a 14 year old nubile virgin ?

Christian Identity

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2008, 08:00:25 PM »
I like this sonuvabitch.  Jared whats your opinion on beautiful Christian love between a senior citizen and a 14 year old nubile virgin ?

Are you a Protestant or a Catholic?

Old Man

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2008, 08:02:28 PM »

I am a Wasp and proud of it, what kind of question is that ?  I would expect one of these goddamned nigger loving jews to ask a question like that.

Christian Identity

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2008, 08:04:10 PM »

I am a Wasp and proud of it, what kind of question is that ?  I would expect one of these goddamned nigger loving jews to ask a question like that.

No, that's good. I ask because America is a Protestant nation, founded by men just like you and I. As long as you're not having sex with 6 year-old boys, like the typical Catholic, I'm cool with you. ;)

..what?

you fail homie..im sure you can find something better to do with your time..if not, then dam, i feel sorry for you.

I knew it! You are that Antonio motherfucker, ain't cha?

Old Man

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2008, 08:04:56 PM »

No, that's good. I ask because America is a Protestant nation, founded by men just like you and I. As long as you're not having sex with 6 year-old boys, like the typical Catholic, I'm cool with you. ;)

Goddamned catholics making this proud Christian nation look bad

Christian Identity

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2008, 08:06:14 PM »

I know, and then some of them, like Real American on this forum, claim to represent true American values. Fucking Taigs don't deserve to call themselves Americans. "Real Americans", like myself, are white Protestants.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2008, 08:08:48 PM »
job, is that you making a white supremacy alias, to see how people would react to an extreme opposite of you and then come in here and stir shit with ya self? LOL

and nik, give it up.  once ppl know who you are, it looses the mystery factor..and to an extent, the funny factor.  time for a new alias, nik.

Old Man

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2008, 08:10:50 PM »

I know, and then some of them, like Real American on this forum, claim to represent true American values. Fucking Taigs don't deserve to call themselves Americans. "Real Americans", like myself, are white Protestants.

Goddamned right... that goddamned ignorant sonuvabitch makes the white master race look weak.  The goddamned guy is a 27 year old virgin.  When I was 27 I had 83 women under my belt.  Of course I waited until I got married to engage in relations just like the bible said.