Author Topic: Let's face it...white civilization is superior.  (Read 1547 times)

Jared Taylor

Re: Let's face it...white civilization is superior.
« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2008, 05:09:42 PM »
lol...I'm Iranian u idiot...and u just mad cause I busted a nut on u in the thread u made in TOT today,lol...

Busted a nut? LOL! Actually, now that you claim to be "Iranian" (as opposed to "Persian"), it seems pretty obvious that the whole reason you even responded in that topic is cause YOU were the one who got butthurt that I dissed your shitty religion.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #126 on: November 29, 2008, 11:46:20 PM »
lol...I'm Iranian u idiot...and u just mad cause I busted a nut on u in the thread u made in TOT today,lol...

Busted a nut? LOL! Actually, now that you claim to be "Iranian" (as opposed to "Persian"), it seems pretty obvious that the whole reason you even responded in that topic is cause YOU were the one who got butthurt that I dissed your shitty religion.
lmao...oh trauma...

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #127 on: November 30, 2008, 01:16:08 AM »

if i may ask, what do u believe in?

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #128 on: November 30, 2008, 02:00:34 AM »
Honestly, I don't even talk about racism. I'm white, but I can fuck with all races. It's your soul, not color of your skin :-\. I always have a great fun with all kind of people, I don't separate them.

But it's true that I'm from Europe and there're a lot of racists. Not because of black people, but because of gipsies/Romanies. They came here to slap a women, fuck all around the places, send a 6 dudes with problems on you to beat your ass, etc. I can't look over these fuckers, but I believe there are plenty of good gipsies.

I got nothing against the all kind of races who got their mind right. Peace out there.

It's funky enough!

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #129 on: November 30, 2008, 09:22:33 PM »
Honestly, I don't even talk about racism. I'm white, but I can fuck with all races. It's your soul, not color of your skin :-\. I always have a great fun with all kind of people, I don't separate them.

But it's true that I'm from Europe and there're a lot of racists. Not because of black people, but because of gipsies/Romanies. They came here to slap a women, fuck all around the places, send a 6 dudes with problems on you to beat your ass, etc. I can't look over these fuckers, but I believe there are plenty of good gipsies.

I got nothing against the all kind of races who got their mind right. Peace out there.

yea man.. also...
FUCK WHITE GIRLS

THEYE AINT SHIT

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #130 on: December 01, 2008, 11:44:36 PM »

ya exactly

FUCK EVERYONE!

lol