Author Topic: Let's face it...white civilization is superior.  (Read 2441 times)

Old Man

Re: Let's face it...white civilization is superior.
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2008, 08:11:45 PM »
job, is that you making a white supremacy alias, to see how people would react to an extreme opposite of you and then come in here and stir shit with ya self? LOL

and nik, give it up.  once ppl know who you are, it looses the mystery factor..and to an extent, the funny factor.  time for a new alias, nik.

I am not that jew nik you ignorant sonuvabitch.  That goddamned jew knows who I am you weak armed queer boy.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2008, 08:12:24 PM »
I'm glad to see Old Man is back.  I was worried about him.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2008, 08:12:27 PM »
;)

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Old Man

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2008, 08:14:47 PM »
I'm glad to see Old Man is back.  I was worried about him.

Goddamned police can't keep Old Man down.  Trying to arrested me engaging in relations with a young girl.  What the hell is a goddamned seaman sample.  It's something the jew run media created.

Christian Identity

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2008, 08:17:08 PM »
Goddamned right... that goddamned ignorant sonuvabitch makes the white master race look weak.  The goddamned guy is a 27 year old virgin.  When I was 27 I had 83 women under my belt.  Of course I waited until I got married to engage in relations just like the bible said.

No reason not to. God wouldn't have made 14 year-olds so fertile if He didn't intend for mature men to impregnate them, so that the Earth would be filled with many beautiful white women.

And God certainly did not intend for respectable white men to take vows of celibacy, as those Catholics do, to one woman.

Old Man

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2008, 08:18:16 PM »
Goddamned right... that goddamned ignorant sonuvabitch makes the white master race look weak.  The goddamned guy is a 27 year old virgin.  When I was 27 I had 83 women under my belt.  Of course I waited until I got married to engage in relations just like the bible said.

No reason not to. God wouldn't have made 14 year-olds so fertile if He didn't intend for mature men to impregnate them, so that the Earth would be filled with many beautiful white women.

And God certainly did not intend for respectable white men to take vows of celibacy, as those Catholics do, to one woman.

You sir are a fine American

Christian Identity

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2008, 08:18:43 PM »
job, is that you making a white supremacy alias, to see how people would react to an extreme opposite of you and then come in here and stir shit with ya self? LOL

and nik, give it up.  once ppl know who you are, it looses the mystery factor..and to an extent, the funny factor.  time for a new alias, nik.

Antonio, go study for SATs. If you study hard, you might break 1000, which the average white man can do without studying at all.

Christian Identity

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2008, 08:20:07 PM »

I want Real American's name to be changed. He is not a Real American - WE are the Real Americans.

And no consent should be needed to change his name. His priest didn't need consent to molest him, so why should we need consent to change his name?

Old Man

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2008, 08:20:45 PM »

Antonio, go study for SATs. If you study hard, you might break 1000, which the average white man can do without studying at all.

Goddamned mexican can barely speak english.  If he is lucky the sonuvabitch may make it to assistant night manager at taco bell.

Old Man

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2008, 08:22:00 PM »

I want Real American's name to be changed. He is not a Real American - WE are the Real Americans.

And no consent should be needed to change his name. His priest didn't need consent to molest him, so why should we need consent to change his name?

I propose the name Fake American or 27 year old virgin girly man.  But his catholic priest may disagree with the virgin part.

Old Man

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2008, 08:24:53 PM »
It's Fake American and his priest getting prepared the gang molestation.

Christian Identity

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2008, 08:30:35 PM »
Goddamned mexican can barely speak english.  If he is lucky the sonuvabitch may make it to assistant night manager at taco bell.

I doubt it. Night managers have to be able to count.

I propose the name Fake American or 27 year old virgin girly man.  But his catholic priest may disagree with the virgin part.

No doubt. I think something along the lines of "Priest's Loverboy" would be better.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2008, 09:08:21 PM »
1, 2, 3, um..7, 9, 11...

crap, i missed some, didnt i?  oh well..i guess working with numbers aint my thing. :(

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Christian Identity

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2008, 09:25:56 PM »
Speaking of counting, why does my profile say I've made only 7 posts, when I count 23 looking at my posting history? I can only conclude it's because some damn Mexicans like Wykid Won are in charge of counting the posts on this forum. Of course, they can't count posts any better than they can count change working at Taco Bell.

It's all the fault of those damn public schools with their stupid multi-culti "Leave No Child Behind" agendas...
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 09:29:04 PM by Jared Taylor »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2008, 10:05:14 PM »
Speaking of counting, why does my profile say I've made only 7 posts, when I count 23 looking at my posting history? I can only conclude it's because some damn Mexicans like Wykid Won are in charge of counting the posts on this forum. Of course, they can't count posts any better than they can count change working at Taco Bell.

It's all the fault of those damn public schools with their stupid multi-culti "Leave No Child Behind" agendas...
For a guy who bashes Mexicans so much, I know a lot of them who can read better then you.