Author Topic: Let's face it...white civilization is superior.  (Read 2422 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: Let's face it...white civilization is superior.
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2008, 09:09:43 PM »
i just lol'd so hard at this thread  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2008, 05:29:47 PM »

and nik, give it up.  once ppl know who you are, it looses the mystery factor..and to an extent, the funny factor.  time for a new alias, nik.

LMAO...wtf? can't believe i missed this earlier.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2008, 05:34:48 PM »
not tryna imply anything, but i wanted to add that it was the JEWS who built the pyramids.

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2008, 08:41:09 PM »
not tryna imply anything, but i wanted to add that it was the JEWS who built the pyramids.

lol..elior

back then they were jews, but jewish is a religion not a race.

Egypt was a mix of alot of middleeasterns who were put as slaves.yes mainly jews.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2008, 12:42:23 AM »

lol..elior

Egypt was a mix of alot of middleeasterns who were put as slaves.yes mainly jews.
lol...he got u on that one son...+1 to E-mitchel 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2008, 03:08:15 AM »

lol..elior

wrong...egyptians enslaved the jews. judaism is a race of people as well as a religion. the israelites were enslaved and forced to build the pyramids back n the days...POW, bitchel-made!

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2008, 04:36:56 AM »

lol..elior

wrong...egyptians enslaved the jews. judaism is a race of people as well as a religion. the israelites were enslaved and forced to build the pyramids back n the days...POW, bitchel-made!

wrong. maybe some  slaves worked on Pyramids, but not all builders were slaves. Research  found out mainly Egyptian peasants worked on the Pyramids. The pharaos officials visited the villages and recruited people. Usually the oldest child was chosen...
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 07:58:46 AM by Dr. Ján Ïtor »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2008, 11:29:25 AM »

lol..elior

wrong. maybe some jewish slaves worked on Pyramids, but not all builders were slaves. Research  found out mainly Egyptian peasants worked on the Pyramids. The pharaos officials visited the villages and recruited people. Usually the oldest child was chosen...

LOL...of course the Egyptians got credit, but the Jews were behind the labor.

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2008, 02:43:18 PM »

lol..elior

no elior jewish is not a race...
u can be black and jewish...doesnt matter...
and abck then there is evidence that alot of the ppl had no choice but to be jewish.
pretty sure christianity did come yet.
thats why im saying that alot of the slaves were jews yes but alot of them were just picked up from viliages and shit to be put as slaves.
so after all that...o wait jews dont believe jesus was gods son right?

wrong. maybe some jewish slaves worked on Pyramids, but not all builders were slaves. Research  found out mainly Egyptian peasants worked on the Pyramids. The pharaos officials visited the villages and recruited people. Usually the oldest child was chosen...

LOL...of course the Egyptians got credit, but the Jews were behind the labor.

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2008, 02:45:37 PM »
also....whites get ownd LOL

arabs and shit were the ppl who started the foundation of math and were the 1st civilization.
doesnt algebra mean math in persian or arabic?

regardless....middle easterns run this shit

'EclipZe

« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2008, 02:53:01 PM »
^what about those indians who lived in mexico?

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2008, 03:23:25 PM »
^what about those indians who lived in mexico?

????

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2008, 03:38:25 PM »

no elior jewish is not a race...
u can be black and jewish...doesnt matter...
and abck then there is evidence that alot of the ppl had no choice but to be jewish.
pretty sure christianity did come yet.
thats why im saying that alot of the slaves were jews yes but alot of them were just picked up from viliages and shit to be put as slaves.
so after all that...o wait jews dont believe jesus was gods son right?

LOL...E-mitchell...seriously, son, quit tryna tell me about my own heritage. Judaism is a race-based religion. The Old Testament of the Bible is all about the Jewish race of people that God chose to have a relationship with. It's a race AS WELL as a religion. Of course you can be black and Jewish...but by definition, Judaism is still a race of people (unlike Christianity, Islam, etc.). People had no choice but to become Jewish? WTF? You sure you ain't smokin up in DC, homie? Jews are one of the only religions who NEVER forced their beliefs upon others. In fact, the process to even become Jewish takes years and years of hard work...Educate yourself. 8)

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=693215

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2008, 03:40:09 PM »

Jared Taylor

« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2008, 06:08:17 PM »
So...white civilization is still superior.