Author Topic: Let's face it...white civilization is superior.  (Read 2385 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: Let's face it...white civilization is superior.
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2008, 05:15:13 AM »
not tryna imply anything, but i wanted to add that it was the JEWS who built the pyramids.

lol..elior

back then they were jews, but jewish is a religion not a race.

Egypt was a mix of alot of middleeasterns who were put as slaves.yes mainly jews.

wrong...egyptians enslaved the jews. judaism is a race of people as well as a religion. the israelites were enslaved and forced to build the pyramids back n the days...POW, bitchel-made!

wrong. maybe some jewish slaves worked on Pyramids, but not all builders were slaves. Research  found out mainly Egyptian peasants worked on the Pyramids. The pharaos officials visited the villages and recruited people. Usually the oldest child was chosen...

LOL...of course the Egyptians got credit, but the Jews were behind the labor.

do you suffer from dyslexia? I said Egyptian peasants were behind the labor, not jews...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2008, 12:37:28 PM »
not tryna imply anything, but i wanted to add that it was the JEWS who built the pyramids.

lol..elior

Egypt was a mix of alot of middleeasterns who were put as slaves.yes mainly jews.

wrong...egyptians enslaved the jews. judaism is a race of people as well as a religion. the israelites were enslaved and forced to build the pyramids back n the days...POW, bitchel-made!

wrong. maybe some jewish slaves worked on Pyramids, but not all builders were slaves. Research  found out mainly Egyptian peasants worked on the Pyramids. The pharaos officials visited the villages and recruited people. Usually the oldest child was chosen...

do you suffer from dyslexia? I said Egyptian peasants were behind the labor, not jews...

do you suffer from idiocy? you're wrong. do some research.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2008, 03:31:43 PM »
NIK how many time we got to go over this.......... the modern day white jews arent the ones referred to in the bible. the real jews are Black get that through your dome

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2008, 05:51:50 PM »

no elior jewish is not a race...
u can be black and jewish...doesnt matter...
and abck then there is evidence that alot of the ppl had no choice but to be jewish.
pretty sure christianity did come yet.
thats why im saying that alot of the slaves were jews yes but alot of them were just picked up from viliages and shit to be put as slaves.
so after all that...o wait jews dont believe jesus was gods son right?

LOL...E-mitchell...seriously, son, quit tryna tell me about my own heritage. Judaism is a race-based religion. The Old Testament of the Bible is all about the Jewish race of people that God chose to have a relationship with. It's a race AS WELL as a religion. Of course you can be black and Jewish...but by definition, Judaism is still a race of people (unlike Christianity, Islam, etc.). People had no choice but to become Jewish? WTF? You sure you ain't smokin up in DC, homie? Jews are one of the only religions who NEVER forced their beliefs upon others. In fact, the process to even become Jewish takes years and years of hard work...Educate yourself. 8)

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=693215

lol i just read what i wrote.....was drunk lol
u are right that it takes alot of time to become a jew...
u will get rejected 2 times and on the third time u will be accepted right?

but what i said bout the slaves being picked up from all over is tru and u also have to remember that there wasnt ne other religion excluding budaism and shit like that. islam and christianity was after...thats y i say that alot of the jews had no choice meaning they were born into it. not saying they didnt want to be jewish just saying that, thats all they knew to be really and that was the right thing for them to become jewish.

tell me ur thougths = )
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 05:55:17 PM by Ares_Tha_Vicious »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2008, 06:42:13 PM »
NIK how many time we got to go over this.......... the modern day white jews arent the ones referred to in the bible. the real jews are Black get that through your dome

wrong...again. my family actually descends from the ancient jew and we aren't black, young'n.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2008, 06:51:00 PM »

and abck then there is evidence that alot of the ppl had no choice but to be jewish.
thats why im saying that alot of the slaves were jews yes but alot of them were just picked up from viliages and shit to be put as slaves.

LOL...E-mitchell...seriously, son, quit tryna tell me about my own heritage. Judaism is a race-based religion. The Old Testament of the Bible is all about the Jewish race of people that God chose to have a relationship with. It's a race AS WELL as a religion. Of course you can be black and Jewish...but by definition, Judaism is still a race of people (unlike Christianity, Islam, etc.). People had no choice but to become Jewish? WTF? You sure you ain't smokin up in DC, homie? Jews are one of the only religions who NEVER forced their beliefs upon others. In fact, the process to even become Jewish takes years and years of hard work...Educate yourself. 8)

but what i said bout the slaves being picked up from all over is tru and u also have to remember that there wasnt ne other religion excluding budaism and shit like that. islam and christianity was after...thats y i say that alot of the jews had no choice meaning they were born into it. not saying they didnt want to be jewish just saying that, thats all they knew to be really and that was the right thing for them to become jewish.

tell me ur thougths = )

Naah...they don't reject you. they just make you follow a really strict process.

but yea, the slaves were born Jewish and they're the main ones who built the pyramids, homie...PeACe

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2008, 07:35:39 PM »

tell me ur thougths = )

Naah...they don't reject you. they just make you follow a really strict process.

but yea, the slaves were born Jewish and they're the main ones who built the pyramids, homie...PeACe

i thought that the process requires u to get rejected 2 times and accepted the 3rd....it has something to do with hitroy and how things went down or something....never heard of it?its supposed to show committment and othershit that u still keep comming back to get accepted to show ur true to them

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2008, 11:50:35 PM »
^naah, man... you sure you're talkin about Jews? LOL.

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2008, 12:22:05 AM »
^naah, man... you sure you're talkin about Jews? LOL.
might not LOL

but ima ask my dad and hes an encyclopedia on religion and history.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2008, 11:56:21 AM »

lol..elior

Idiocy? Check this:

"The question of who labored to build them, and why, has long been part of their fascination. Rooted firmly in the popular imagination is the idea that the pyramids were built by slaves serving a merciless pharaoh. This notion of a vast slave class in Egypt originated in Judeo-Christian tradition and has been popularized by Hollywood productions like Cecil B. De Mille’s The Ten Commandments, in which a captive people labor in the scorching sun beneath the whips of pharaoh’s overseers. But graffiti from inside the Giza monuments themselves have long suggested something very different.

Until recently, however, the fabulous art and gold treasures of pharaohs like Tutankhamen have overshadowed the efforts of scientific archaeologists to understand how human forces—perhaps all levels of Egyptian society—were mobilized to enable the construction of the pyramids. Now, drawing on diverse strands of evidence, from geological history to analysis of living arrangements, bread-making technology, and animal remains, Egyptologist Mark Lehner, an associate of Harvard’s Semitic Museum, is beginning to fashion an answer. He has found the city of the pyramid builders. They were not slaves."
[...]
Redding’s faunal evidence dealt a serious blow to the Hollywood version of pyramid building, with Charlton Heston as Moses intoning, “Pharaoh, let my people go!” There were slaves in Egypt, says Lehner, but the discovery that pyramid workers were fed like royalty buttresses other evidence that they were not slaves at all, at least in the modern sense of the word. Harvard’s George Reisner found workers’ graffiti early in the twentieth century that revealed that the pyramid builders were organized into labor units with names like "Friends of Khufu" or "Drunkards of Menkaure." Within these units were five divisions (their roles still unknown)—the same groupings, according to papyrus scrolls of a later period, that served in the pyramid temples. We do know, Lehner says, that service in these temples was rendered by a special class of people on a rotating basis determined by those five divisions. Many Egyptologists therefore subscribe to the hypothesis that the pyramids were also built by a rotating labor force in a modular, team-based kind of organization.

If not slaves, then who were these workers? Lehner’s friend Zahi Hawass, secretary general of the Supreme Council of Antiquities, who has been excavating a “workers’ cemetery” just above Lehner’s city on the plateau, sees forensic evidence in the remains of those buried there that pyramid building was hazardous business. Why would anyone choose to perform such hard labor? The answer, says Lehner, lies in understanding obligatory labor in the premodern world. “People were not atomized, separate, individuals with the political and economic freedom that we take for granted. Obligatory labor ranges from slavery all the way to, say, the Amish, where you have elders and a strong sense of community obligations, and a barn raising is a religious event and a feasting event. If you are a young man in a traditional setting like that, you may not have a choice.” Plug that into the pyramid context, says Lehner, “and you have to say, ‘This is a hell of a barn!’”

Lehner currently thinks Egyptian society was organized somewhat like a feudal system, in which almost everyone owed service to a lord. The Egyptians called this "bak." Everybody owed bak of some kind to people above them in the social hierarchy. "But it doesn’t really work as a word for slavery," he says. "Even the highest officials owed bak."
by Jonathan Shaw, Harvard Magazine

here the full article: http://harvardmagazine.com/2003/07/who-built-the-pyramids.html

Another quote: "The men that built the pyramids were farmers who could not farm during the months when the Nile River overflowed"

another source:

Previously, it was thought that the pyramids were built by slaves. However, after studying and piecing together the evidence left behind by the ancient Egyptians, many scholars believe that the pyramid builders were actually workers drawn to Giza from all over Egypt. The workers volunteered for the project because they realised in doing so, they were perpetuating the glory of Egypt. Furthermore, after the project, the workers would return to their communities with new skills and a wider outlook.

Nevertheless, the scholars also believe that there might be conscripts who were forced to work on the project for a period of time under the compulsory labour system.

http://brainbits.per.sg/secrets%20of%20the%20giza%20pyramids_who%20built%20the%20pyramids.htm

Don't be a fool and accept it NIK.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 12:09:16 PM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2008, 01:32:56 PM »

lol..elior

Idiocy? Check this:

"The question of who labored to build them, and why, has long been part of their fascination. Rooted firmly in the popular imagination is the idea that the pyramids were built by slaves serving a merciless pharaoh. This notion of a vast slave class in Egypt originated in Judeo-Christian tradition and has been popularized by Hollywood productions like Cecil B. De Mille’s The Ten Commandments, in which a captive people labor in the scorching sun beneath the whips of pharaoh’s overseers. But graffiti from inside the Giza monuments themselves have long suggested something very different.

Until recently, however, the fabulous art and gold treasures of pharaohs like Tutankhamen have overshadowed the efforts of scientific archaeologists to understand how human forces—perhaps all levels of Egyptian society—were mobilized to enable the construction of the pyramids. Now, drawing on diverse strands of evidence, from geological history to analysis of living arrangements, bread-making technology, and animal remains, Egyptologist Mark Lehner, an associate of Harvard’s Semitic Museum, is beginning to fashion an answer. He has found the city of the pyramid builders. They were not slaves."
[...]
Redding’s faunal evidence dealt a serious blow to the Hollywood version of pyramid building, with Charlton Heston as Moses intoning, “Pharaoh, let my people go!” There were slaves in Egypt, says Lehner, but the discovery that pyramid workers were fed like royalty buttresses other evidence that they were not slaves at all, at least in the modern sense of the word. Harvard’s George Reisner found workers’ graffiti early in the twentieth century that revealed that the pyramid builders were organized into labor units with names like "Friends of Khufu" or "Drunkards of Menkaure." Within these units were five divisions (their roles still unknown)—the same groupings, according to papyrus scrolls of a later period, that served in the pyramid temples. We do know, Lehner says, that service in these temples was rendered by a special class of people on a rotating basis determined by those five divisions. Many Egyptologists therefore subscribe to the hypothesis that the pyramids were also built by a rotating labor force in a modular, team-based kind of organization.

If not slaves, then who were these workers? Lehner’s friend Zahi Hawass, secretary general of the Supreme Council of Antiquities, who has been excavating a “workers’ cemetery” just above Lehner’s city on the plateau, sees forensic evidence in the remains of those buried there that pyramid building was hazardous business. Why would anyone choose to perform such hard labor? The answer, says Lehner, lies in understanding obligatory labor in the premodern world. “People were not atomized, separate, individuals with the political and economic freedom that we take for granted. Obligatory labor ranges from slavery all the way to, say, the Amish, where you have elders and a strong sense of community obligations, and a barn raising is a religious event and a feasting event. If you are a young man in a traditional setting like that, you may not have a choice.” Plug that into the pyramid context, says Lehner, “and you have to say, ‘This is a hell of a barn!’”

Lehner currently thinks Egyptian society was organized somewhat like a feudal system, in which almost everyone owed service to a lord. The Egyptians called this "bak." Everybody owed bak of some kind to people above them in the social hierarchy. "But it doesn’t really work as a word for slavery," he says. "Even the highest officials owed bak."
by Jonathan Shaw, Harvard Magazine

here the full article: http://harvardmagazine.com/2003/07/who-built-the-pyramids.html

Another quote: "The men that built the pyramids were farmers who could not farm during the months when the Nile River overflowed"

another source:

Previously, it was thought that the pyramids were built by slaves. However, after studying and piecing together the evidence left behind by the ancient Egyptians, many scholars believe that the pyramid builders were actually workers drawn to Giza from all over Egypt. The workers volunteered for the project because they realised in doing so, they were perpetuating the glory of Egypt. Furthermore, after the project, the workers would return to their communities with new skills and a wider outlook.

Nevertheless, the scholars also believe that there might be conscripts who were forced to work on the project for a period of time under the compulsory labour system.

http://brainbits.per.sg/secrets%20of%20the%20giza%20pyramids_who%20built%20the%20pyramids.htm

Don't be a fool and accept it NIK.

I'm Cosignin this :laugh:

+1

good reading

& YESSS.. Arabs Run\Ran That Shiiiat! You white people just stole eurrthang form us.. even the numbers 123456789

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2008, 06:13:45 PM »
^That's called a THEORY, "Dr Jan Itor"...the more common theory is that the slaves built the pyramids. LOL@posting that up and getting all excited as if it's a fact. :laugh:

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2008, 09:54:56 PM »
^That's called a THEORY, "Dr Jan Itor"...the more common theory is that the slaves built the pyramids. LOL@posting that up and getting all excited as if it's a fact. :laugh:

well elior....u have to remember that all we have atm is theories on how the egyptians built the pyramids....keep in mind that we still dont know how but ofc there are 1-3 theories that are generally accepted by the scientific community....

not saying ur wrong lol just saying that til this day we still dont know how those pyramids were built./

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2008, 09:59:00 PM »
let me tell u one theory that was accepted by alot of ppl...

it was that bascailly they used african elephants which can be easily done to drag each block to its spot...once they got 1 level done, they buried it in dirt ( not the inside, just around it so that the dirt was level to the 1st level). that would make possible for the elephants to drag each block up a lil dirt hill...so basically with each level built it was buried to the top so that the elephants could drag them up there. and at the end, they basically dig it out...again the inside wasnt filled with dirt, just around it so it was ground level always.

Good theory in my opinon and reasonable seeing that we did not have the technology back then but elephants can get up to 20,000 pounds + and easily trained.they did have man power but only soo many man can lift the same block.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 10:02:00 PM by Ares_Tha_Vicious »

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #74 on: November 23, 2008, 10:48:24 PM »

of course it's a theory, just like the one where the jews build the pyramids. Only difference is that the "common theory" is based upon mythification and fairy-tales, whereas the other is supported by research.  So I rather believe the one which is shared by the majority of historians (or should I say- all Non-Jews) and not some thousand year old fairytales.
Just like the one with Mose dividing the red sea. I could give you a reasonable theory  but I don't want to destroy your naive beliefs.
It's all lies... It's common sense that such myths are lies/exagerrations  made to build a religion on it. Just look at the bible, nearly nothing happened the way they describe it.
But of course, since it has been popularized for over 1000 years, it has to be true.

The Egypts had the knowledge, skills, wealth and manpower to realize this projects, so why should they choose some jews for a building with this spiritual value for them. I'm sure people saw it as a honour to work on this, and become part of the history, so why should the pharao force foreigners to realize his life's work when he has  volunteers? All he had do was to provide them with food and a place to sleep.

I wonder if you read the whole article before posting your "response"...

« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 08:00:16 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »