Author Topic: Let's face it...white civilization is superior.  (Read 2384 times)

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Let's face it...white civilization is superior.
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2008, 11:56:53 PM »
Wow at this thread and all the hate........ ::)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2008, 08:23:31 AM »
our superior civilisation led to people doing suicides on the net i wanna get back to my grand-mother's roots and go live in the woods like the native she was.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2008, 01:48:12 PM »
^That's called a THEORY, "Dr Jan Itor"...the more common theory is that the slaves built the pyramids. LOL@posting that up and getting all excited as if it's a fact. :laugh:

of course it's a theory, just like the one where the jews build the pyramids. Only difference is that the "common theory" is based upon mythification and fairy-tales, whereas the other is supported by research.  So I rather believe the one which is shared by the majority of historians (or should I say- all Non-Jewish historians) and not some thousand year old fairytales.
Just like the one with Mose dividing the red sea. I could give you a reasonable theory  but I don't want to destroy your naive beliefs.
It's all lies... It's common sense that such myths are lies/exagerrations  made to build a religion on it. Just look at the bible, nearly nothing happened the way they describe it.
But of course, since it has been popularized for over 1000 years, it has to be true.

The Egypts had the knowledge, skills, wealth and manpower to realize this projects, so why should they choose some jews for a building with this spiritual value for them. I'm sure people saw it as a honour to work on this, and become part of the history, so why should the pharao force foreigners to realize his life's work when he has  volunteers? All he had do was to provide them with food and a place to sleep.
Another point is that it's questioned how many jews were hold as slaves, some historians think that their numbers were exaggerated, so it's possible that there weren't even enough slaves to  build a pyramid...

I wonder if you read the whole article before posting your "response"...

sorry, but if someone has slaves and they need something built, their slaves are going to be doing the labor. it's common sense...quite honestly, I think the elephant theory is more reasonable than yours. LOL.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2008, 02:44:14 PM »
LOL and LMAo is all you can respond. Too much weed? I could laugh about your weak reactions all the time... especially your first statements
1. It's not my theory. 2. ok, but atleast it's a theory, and as long as it's more reasonable than the slave theory I'm comfortbable. Like I said, the Egyptians had the manpower, wealth and skills to do it on their own, the jews had nothing to offer... I think it's a cheap attempt to steal other people's credit.
3. slaves can be used for every kind of  muscle work, so this is not an argument.  Egypt held slaves most of the time, and just because the time frame fits there's no proof except for some exaggerated and dramatised fairytales... Sorry but if I were pharao, I would use my own people to realize the most important building of my lifetime, who do you think is more reliable? Slaves or your own people... Especially when your farmers are available anyway during the overflowing of the Nile.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2008, 02:59:12 PM »
LOL and LMAo is all you can respond. Too much weed? I could laugh about your weak reactions all the time... especially your first statements
1. It's not my theory. 2. ok, but atleast it's a theory, and as long as it's more reasonable than the slave theory I'm comfortbable. Like I said, the Egyptians had the manpower, wealth and skills to do it on their own, the jews had nothing to offer... I think it's a cheap attempt to steal other people's credit.
3. slaves can be used for every kind of  muscle work, so this is not an argument.  Egypt held slaves most of the time, and just because the time frame fits there's no proof except for some exaggerated and dramatised fairytales... Sorry but if I were pharao, I would use my own people to realize the most important building of my lifetime, who do you think is more reliable? Slaves or your own people... Especially when your farmers are available anyway during the overflowing of the Nile.

Huh? are you too dumb to get what I'm saying? just because I finish it off by laughing doesn't mean it shouldn't make sense to you. All you saw was "LOL"? LMAO...

Nowadays, when someone wants to build a house to live in, who/what do they use? do they build the house with their bare hands or do they hire Mexican immigrants for cheap to do the labor? Just use common sense. don't act like I made this shit up, because it's popular belief...now, if you wanna believe something else, go ahead and knock yourself out, but don't act an ass because someone doesn't agree with your OPINION.

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2008, 03:05:33 PM »
^That's called a THEORY, "Dr Jan Itor"...the more common theory is that the slaves built the pyramids. LOL@posting that up and getting all excited as if it's a fact. :laugh:

of course it's a theory, just like the one where the jews build the pyramids. Only difference is that the "common theory" is based upon mythification and fairy-tales, whereas the other is supported by research.  So I rather believe the one which is shared by the majority of historians (or should I say- all Non-Jewish historians) and not some thousand year old fairytales.
Just like the one with Mose dividing the red sea. I could give you a reasonable theory  but I don't want to destroy your naive beliefs.
It's all lies... It's common sense that such myths are lies/exagerrations  made to build a religion on it. Just look at the bible, nearly nothing happened the way they describe it.
But of course, since it has been popularized for over 1000 years, it has to be true.

The Egypts had the knowledge, skills, wealth and manpower to realize this projects, so why should they choose some jews for a building with this spiritual value for them. I'm sure people saw it as a honour to work on this, and become part of the history, so why should the pharao force foreigners to realize his life's work when he has  volunteers? All he had do was to provide them with food and a place to sleep.
Another point is that it's questioned how many jews were hold as slaves, some historians think that their numbers were exaggerated, so it's possible that there weren't even enough slaves to  build a pyramid...

I wonder if you read the whole article before posting your "response"...

sorry, but if someone has slaves and they need something built, their slaves are going to be doing the labor. it's common sense...quite honestly, I think the elephant theory is more reasonable than yours. LOL.

elior, ur a crackhead...i said i think the elephant theory is reasonable.....u have to remember that even with 2days technology, it wouldnt be easy to build them...and thats with all the machines we have.they had no machines and just man power and ofc elephants live in africa where the pyramids were built...Lots of scientists say it WAS NOT physically possible for them to build them and that they needed some type of help.Each block was just tooo heavy.The elephant theory is one of the leading theories in the scientific communtiy.Dont tell me its Bs bcuz they are the ones spending their lives figuring this shit out and making COMMEN SENSE.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2008, 03:09:02 PM »
^I'm a crackhead? wtf are you even saying? I just said I thought the elephant theory was REASONABLE...LOL. pay attention or find some bud to relax your ass.

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2008, 09:03:46 PM »
^I'm a crackhead? wtf are you even saying? I just said I thought the elephant theory was REASONABLE...LOL. pay attention or find some bud to relax your ass.

O SHIT .................ELIOR THIS IS FUCKING PROOF THAT IM GOING CRAZY....EVER SINCE I GOT HERE...I JUST AINT BEING SEEING SHIT CLEARING.....I REALLY DO NEED SOME TREES TO CALM MY MIND CUZ I HAVE LIKE 12124312312312 THINGS ON MY MIND ALWAYS.

Wait....i re-read what u said and u make it seem like using elephants isnt a VERY reasonable theory...seeing that they bitched tigers with ease and that elephants should be no problem lol...also read that they could have used oxen's aswell...

put the block on a some shit that slides then put ropes around it and connect the ropes to the elephants and have the pull it......EXTREMELY REASONABLE.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 09:06:30 PM by Ares_Tha_Vicious »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #83 on: November 24, 2008, 10:43:15 PM »
^Yea... that sounds legit.

MASTER PEEZY IN THE BLEEZY 8)

tempo2

« Reply #84 on: November 25, 2008, 02:09:34 AM »
the jews built everything and were responsible for everything man has achieved in the past 5,000 years, did you not know that? lol its amazing how every peice of history the jews somehow were involved with it. saying the slaves built the pyramids is just pure specualtion and means no more than saying x y z built the pyramids. The truth of the matter is that we will never know who built them, what we should be marvelling at is the fact that such a feat was carried out regardless of who built them. They really are one of the seven wonders of the world. I actually visited them this year when i travelled to egypt. The fact that such a feat was accomplished is amazing in itself but the fact that the pyramids are perfectley allinged to constilattions in the sky is amazing.

I think they were built using a mix of dedicated followers of the pharoes, slaves, foriegners and general architects of that particullar era. but i also think certain technology was used that has been forgotten as times has went on. When you see them up close then you relaise they couldnt of been built on man power alone.

tempo2

« Reply #85 on: November 25, 2008, 02:13:24 AM »
and fuck it while im on il get my 400th post  8) sweet

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: November 25, 2008, 02:18:01 AM »
and fuck it while im on il get my 400th post  8) sweet
posts don't count in the G-spot cuddie...still 399,lol...

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #87 on: November 25, 2008, 05:55:55 AM »
the jews built everything and were responsible for everything man has achieved in the past 5,000 years, did you not know that? lol its amazing how every peice of history the jews somehow were involved with it. saying the slaves built the pyramids is just pure specualtion and means no more than saying x y z built the pyramids. The truth of the matter is that we will never know who built them, what we should be marvelling at is the fact that such a feat was carried out regardless of who built them. They really are one of the seven wonders of the world. I actually visited them this year when i travelled to egypt. The fact that such a feat was accomplished is amazing in itself but the fact that the pyramids are perfectley allinged to constilattions in the sky is amazing.

I think they were built using a mix of dedicated followers of the pharoes, slaves, foriegners and general architects of that particullar era. but i also think certain technology was used that has been forgotten as times has went on. When you see them up close then you relaise they couldnt of been built on man power alone.
+1
atleast one who's still clear in the head. It is possible that they used slaves to some extent, but these slaves were NOT jews.

not even the majority of jews believes that jews built the pyramids, and it is nowhere stated in the Tora. It's likely that they built the store-cities of Pitom and Ramses like they claim. The first pyramids were build about 2500 BC-the last one 1800 BC
Ramses, who was the pharao during the Exodus, ruled between 1279–1213 BC- so there is a  discrepancy of more than 500 years, so the jews must've been slaves for quite a long time  :o
It is likely that they did the labor for his monuments, but the jews were not even there when the pyramids were built. So even if they used slaves, they couldn't be jews.
You got that NIK?

oh btw even the wikipedia article calls the slave theory "no longer acceptable."

In addition to the many theories as to the techniques involved, there are also disagreements as to the kind of workforce that was used. One theory, suggested by the Greeks, was that slaves were forced to work until the pyramid was done. This theory is no longer accepted in the modern era, however, Archaeologists believe that the Great Pyramid was built by tens of thousands of skilled and unskilled laborers who camped near the pyramids and worked for a salary or as a form of paying taxes until the construction was completed. The worker's cemeteries were discovered in 1990 by archaeologists Zahi Hawass and Mark Lehner.

NIK I suggest you to read some history books before opening your mouth.... No matter what you think of this theoy, it's impossible that jews built the pyramids, because they came 100s of years after the last  pyramid [/b]

« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 08:10:09 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #88 on: November 25, 2008, 06:08:44 AM »

Huh? are you too dumb to get what I'm saying? just because I finish it off by laughing doesn't mean it shouldn't make sense to you. All you saw was "LOL"? LMAO...

Nowadays, when someone wants to build a house to live in, who/what do they use? do they build the house with their bare hands or do they hire Mexican immigrants for cheap to do the labor? Just use common sense. don't act like I made this shit up, because it's popular belief...now, if you wanna believe something else, go ahead and knock yourself out, but don't act an ass because someone doesn't agree with your OPINION.

This shows that you are pretty dumb: How can you compare the USA with a capitalist free-market economy system to an ancient civilization with a pharao as undisputed authority?
Common sense ?  :laugh:
It's not an opinion, it's a fact that "jews weren't the main one's who build the pyramids"
sorry for acting like an ass, but when you make an assumption like this I have to interfere.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 07:05:43 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #89 on: November 25, 2008, 08:20:30 AM »
Here are the origins of the absurd "Jews build the pyramids theory" explained. I suggest you to read it and accept that your claim is complete bullshit

"And in any case, did anyone really believe that it was the Jews who built the Pyramids and Sphinx of Giza? The answer to this question is no. No one believes this, except, perhaps the most fundamental of Judeo-Christian fanatics or the scriptwriter of the next Indiana Jones movie. To put it simply, the Jews were not even in Egypt when the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx were built. They came some 700 years later.

So why was Dr. Hawass so keen to tell the world what the world already knows? What mysterious motive was behind his bizarre statement?

To be fair on Dr. Hawass, it is true that there once did exist a belief in some western countries that the 'Jews built the Pyramids'. This goes back to the 1860s, when Charles Piazzi Smyth, the Astronomer Royal of Scotland, published a book, 'Our Inheritance in the Great Pyramid', claiming that the Pyramids of Giza were built by Jewish slaves under divine inspiration. And although it is also true that this absurd theory was popular with the 19th century evangelical Judeo-Christian movements such as the British Israelites and the Jehovah Witnesses, the truth is that form many decades now nobody --[b]at least nobody with an elementary knowledge of ancient history-- takes such absurd idea seriously, and this 'Jews built the Pyramids' theory has long been dumped down the crackpot bin of pyramidology. Anyone publishing such nonsense today would simply be laughed at. To put it bluntly, the 'Jews built the Pyramids' theory is as dead as a dodo"[/b]

:laugh:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 04:31:11 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »