Author Topic: Let's face it...white civilization is superior.  (Read 2389 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: Let's face it...white civilization is superior.
« Reply #90 on: November 25, 2008, 09:42:06 AM »
^what about those indians who lived in mexico?

Well, the first mesoamerican civilisation were the olmecs (~1400-400 BC), so they came later. In South America, the development began earlier, the first real city was Caral  ~2600 BC (although it's inhabitants are unknown). The Valdivia culture (~3000-1800) was the first known in South-America, but they can't be compared to Egypt
Egypt invented the first script and calendar, they are considered to be the first high culture.

Hey Ma

« Reply #91 on: November 25, 2008, 11:37:19 AM »
Wikipedia beef is in full effect baby

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #92 on: November 25, 2008, 12:05:05 PM »

Well, the first mesoamerican civilisation were the olmecs (~1400-400 BC), so they came later. In South America, the development began earlier, the first real city was Caral  ~2600 BC (although it's inhabitants are unknown). The Valdivia culture (~3000-1800) was the first known in South-America, but they can't be compared to Egypt
Egypt invented the first script and calendar, they are considered to be the first high culture.
the olmecs were African..... lets get shit straight from the beginning

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #93 on: November 25, 2008, 01:31:30 PM »

really? my sources tell me that the people descend from  a tribe called Ainu from Asia who came through the Bering Strait. Of course, it is also possible that people came from other places, even Western Europe. Do you have any sources for that? Would be interesting.

Wikipedia beef is in full effect baby

Naw, I aslo got other (written) sources, especially for Aztecs, Mayas and Incas, but also one for Egypts- I only looked the dates of the pyramids and the Exodus up in wikipedia, plus the short article I posted. Also,  I saw a documentary about the pyramids a few months ago. Google was way more important than wikipedia. God I love the internet.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #94 on: November 25, 2008, 02:03:25 PM »

really? my sources tell me that the people descend from  a tribe called Ainu from Asia who came through the Bering Strait. Of course, it is also possible that people came from other places, even Western Europe. Do you have any sources for that? Would be interesting.

yea no doubt we can build on this. but eye will tell you one thing Western Europe is out the question. olmecs were far from white

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #95 on: November 25, 2008, 03:58:59 PM »
the jews built everything and were responsible for everything man has achieved in the past 5,000 years, did you not know that? lol its amazing how every peice of history the jews somehow were involved with it. saying the slaves built the pyramids is just pure specualtion and means no more than saying x y z built the pyramids. The truth of the matter is that we will never know who built them, what we should be marvelling at is the fact that such a feat was carried out regardless of who built them. They really are one of the seven wonders of the world. I actually visited them this year when i travelled to egypt. The fact that such a feat was accomplished is amazing in itself but the fact that the pyramids are perfectley allinged to constilattions in the sky is amazing.

I think they were built using a mix of dedicated followers of the pharoes, slaves, foriegners and general architects of that particullar era. but i also think certain technology was used that has been forgotten as times has went on. When you see them up close then you relaise they couldnt of been built on man power alone.
+1
atleast one who's still clear in the head. It is possible that they used slaves to some extent, but these slaves were NOT jews.

not even the majority of jews believes that jews built the pyramids, and it is nowhere stated in the Tora. It's likely that they built the store-cities of Pitom and Ramses like they claim. The first pyramids were build about 2500 BC-the last one 1800 BC
Ramses, who was the pharao during the Exodus, ruled between 1279–1213 BC- so there is a  discrepancy of more than 500 years, so the jews must've been slaves for quite a long time  :o
It is likely that they did the labor for his monuments, but the jews were not even there when the pyramids were built. So even if they used slaves, they couldn't be jews.
You got that NIK?

oh btw even the wikipedia article calls the slave theory "no longer acceptable."

In addition to the many theories as to the techniques involved, there are also disagreements as to the kind of workforce that was used. One theory, suggested by the Greeks, was that slaves were forced to work until the pyramid was done. This theory is no longer accepted in the modern era, however, Archaeologists believe that the Great Pyramid was built by tens of thousands of skilled and unskilled laborers who camped near the pyramids and worked for a salary or as a form of paying taxes until the construction was completed. The worker's cemeteries were discovered in 1990 by archaeologists Zahi Hawass and Mark Lehner.

NIK I suggest you to read some history books before opening your mouth.... No matter what you think of this theoy, it's impossible that jews built the pyramids, because they came 100s of years after the last  pyramid [/b]

LMAO! Moses came 100s of years after the last pyramid? come on, man...you know that's bullshit. If the enslaved Jews weren't doing labor for the Egyptians, what were they slaves for? There's no way to prove any of this, so lets just leave it at that.

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #96 on: November 25, 2008, 09:09:30 PM »
To me....Stone henge is more amazing , cuz i the more i reasearch how the pyramids were built the more i think they used oxens and elephants to build them and ofc the jews were a BIG part of it.But i believe the animals were the main strength behind it.
til this day this is no documents found  on how the pyramids were built so until then all we can say are reasonable theories.

tigers were bitched so why not elephants lol

but neways i dont believe we will ever find the documents/blueprints, nor do i believe they have evidence saying moses came 100s of years after the pyramids.....

stone henge is amazing simply bcuz the rocks can only be found on completely the otherside of the world..that alone is amazing to add to account its size and age.

Moses was there during the time of when the pyramids were being built and i believe that.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #97 on: November 25, 2008, 09:35:42 PM »
Everyone needs to just shut up and accept that white civilization is superior. Y'all stay losin', arguin', while the White Man marches on.

tempo2

« Reply #98 on: November 26, 2008, 04:13:42 AM »
posts dont count in the G-spot? damm i thought i had my 400th!  >:(

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #99 on: November 26, 2008, 04:16:06 AM »

LMAO! Moses came 100s of years after the last pyramid? come on, man...you know that's bullshit. If the enslaved Jews weren't doing labor for the Egyptians, what were they slaves for? There's no way to prove any of this, so lets just leave it at that.

I'm speechless :D Bullshit? No way to prove? :laugh: NIK you're so ignorant it isn't even possible. Is it that difficult to accept that you're wrong?  I posted tons of proof, not just theory, just look up the dates I posted, they're legit. The jews were neither  in Egypt in 2500 BC, nor in 1800 BC, this are facts. Yeah, if you've read my text you would know that I said the jews did some labor, but they worked for Ramses II great monuments, 700 years after the last pyramid. Are you too stupid to get that? Neither the bible nor the Tora  says that the jews worked on pyramids. It was a theory of the Greek, but you could all read that in the articles I posted.
Believe what you want NIK, but next time keep such absurd assumptions for yourself or look it up before. I think now everybody can judge for himself, so I'll leave it with that.
Here is the full article again, and if you're too lazy to read and educate yourselves, this is not my problem.

http://www.robertbauval.co.uk/articles/articles/hawass1.html

Moses was there during the time of when the pyramids were being built and i believe that.

Read the article, and you know this is not correct. If you want to believe, go to church. History is not about belief
Please show me one article that says the jews were in Egypt at that time... But you can save your energy, you won't find any.

Here the dates again: Moses was born arround 1391 BC (according to the exodus account, which is of course not reliable-so it was certainly later ), and he was of the second generation of jewish slaves, the last pyramid was built during the reign of Amenemhat III  (1860 - 1814 BC)
Ramses II is widely believed to be the pharao of the Exodus (you know, the plagues and so on), he reigned from 1279–1213 BC. The date of The Exodus is not sure, but the time frame is definately between 1500 - 1208 BC,  no historian would claim they were there 1800 BC- or 2600 BC. The time about 1200  seems more plausible because of Ramses.  NO WAY MOSES LIVED DURING THE AGE OF THE PYRAMIDS, AND NO WAY THE JEWS BUILD ANY PYRAMID

Here are all:

Pyramid / Pharaoh    Reign    Field
Djozer            c. 2630 - 2612 BC    Saqqara
Sneferu            c. 2612 - 2589 BC    Dashur
Sneferu            c. 2612 - 2589 BC    Dashur
Sneferu            c. 2612 - 2589 BC    Meidum
Khufu             c. 2589 - 2566 BC    Giza
Djedefre            c. 2566 - 2558 BC    Abu Rawash
Khafre            c. 2558 - 2532 BC    Giza
Menkaure             c. 2532 - 2504 BC    Giza
Sahure            c. 2487 - 2477 BC    Abu Sir
Neferirkare Kakai    c. 2477 - 2467 BC    Abu Sir
Nyuserre Ini    c. 2416 - 2392 BC    Abu Sir
Amenemhat I    c. 1991 - 1962 BC    Lisht
Senusret I            c. 1971 - 1926 BC    Lisht
Senusret II    c. 1897 - 1878 BC    el-Lahun
Amenemhat III    c. 1860 - 1814 BC    Hawara

So now tell me, which of theses pyramids did the jews build?  :D
stop embarassing yourself NIK :(
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 12:01:40 PM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: November 26, 2008, 04:41:00 AM »
honky

Jared Taylor

« Reply #101 on: November 26, 2008, 08:49:56 PM »
honky

"My eyes have seen the glory of the trampling at the zoo,
We've washed ourselves in niggers' blood, and all the mongrels, too
We're takin' down the ZOG machine, Jew by Jew by Jew!
The White Man marches on!"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #102 on: November 26, 2008, 08:59:34 PM »
i prefer multi cultural society
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Hey Ma

« Reply #103 on: November 26, 2008, 09:16:44 PM »

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #104 on: November 26, 2008, 10:39:19 PM »
Everyone needs to just shut up and accept that white civilization is superior. Y'all stay losin', arguin', while the White Man marches on.

Haha ur an idiot along with most white ppl....
if it wasnt for middle easterns, u wouldnt know ur face from ur ass.
thx

+1