Author Topic: Let's face it...white civilization is superior.  (Read 2383 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Let's face it...white civilization is superior.
« Reply #120 on: November 28, 2008, 07:45:20 PM »
LOL...I always confuse Jared Tayler and Dr. Jan Itor

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #121 on: November 28, 2008, 08:00:30 PM »

ummm he isnt white bitch.

and i hope thats not a picture of u when ur talking about living in ur moms basement......

Sure he is. And me live in my mom's basement? I started my own publication and have my own think tank. I am considered one of the leading white nationalist intellectuals in the country. I don't think Ali can say he has done anything nearly as important.

lol hard to believe when ur posting and argueing on the net.
i say go out and get some pussy and maybe u will grow a dick thats bigger than 5 inches.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #122 on: November 29, 2008, 01:34:16 AM »
LOL...I always confuse Jared Tayler and Dr. Jan Itor

This must come from your excessive weed consume, if I were you, I would see a doctor before you loose the last bit of your sense of reality.
Was that supposed to be an insult or sth? Atleast Jared Taylor has some education and knowledge, and he knows how to support his claims with arguments, you have nothing to offer besides your primary-school education and what you perceive as "common sense".  Jared Taylor> NIK, if you ignore his weird racist  (or I think he would call it racist- realist) views

why don't you just post a source? All you do is make  ridicoulous claims without any essence.

Just like your statement that there is a hint in the bible that jews were forced to work on "a monumental building between 2000-1500 BC". I checked it again, and it looks to me that you made this shit up, so would you be so kind and give me the exact place where sth like this is written. In Genesis, there is no mention of slave labor at all, it's  about Joseph's voyages to Egypt and that he becomes one of the retainers of the pharao, Genesis ends with his Jacob's and Joseph's death.
Then, in the first lines of Exodus (Ex 1,1 -22), you can read that the pharao became scared of the increasing population of the Israelites and therefore forced them into slavery. And surprisingly, there is written that they had to build the monuments of Pitom and Ramses, just like in the several articles I posted.
It is common sense that the first contact between Israelites and Egypts was arround 1550 BC when Egypt controlled Kanaan.

"im guessing that they made the jews control the oxens and elephants had helped them move that shit.
til this day africa will use elephants and shit to move things"

some bs without a  souce again, your guess is nothing worth. are you blind or something? No jews were arround when they build the pyramids, this is fact, read one of the articles.
why should they have to use jews to control oxens, that doesn't make any sense at all.

Face it, the theory that jews built the pyramids is a myth, a theory that was accepted a few hundred years ago, but today, no historian or archeologist would claim that.

@ Elior and Aries  Why don't you post atleast one source that this theory is still debated among historians today, or give me the exact place where this is written in the bible?

Get out of here, you obviously both don't know shit, and are too ignorant too confront yourself with history. Your knowledge is on primary-school level, so get some education first before you argue about history.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 02:25:56 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #123 on: November 29, 2008, 04:16:37 AM »
^calm your ass down, sunny... you're getting too excited over all this. i just wish i was you so that i could be smart enough to know for sure who built the pyramids. ::)

Johnny B

« Reply #124 on: November 29, 2008, 04:21:41 AM »
LMFAO @ these Euros writing their little butthurt essays over something someone said on here.
do you really expect us to read all that crap?

and LMAO @ Janitor checking the Bible to prove NIK wrong. that's classic shit in itself.
pyramids?! you gotta be shittin' me! last time I cared about pyramids was in 6th grade social studies. get over it.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2008, 04:09:42 PM »
lol...I'm Iranian u idiot...and u just mad cause I busted a nut on u in the thread u made in TOT today,lol...

Busted a nut? LOL! Actually, now that you claim to be "Iranian" (as opposed to "Persian"), it seems pretty obvious that the whole reason you even responded in that topic is cause YOU were the one who got butthurt that I dissed your shitty religion.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: November 29, 2008, 10:46:20 PM »
lol...I'm Iranian u idiot...and u just mad cause I busted a nut on u in the thread u made in TOT today,lol...

Busted a nut? LOL! Actually, now that you claim to be "Iranian" (as opposed to "Persian"), it seems pretty obvious that the whole reason you even responded in that topic is cause YOU were the one who got butthurt that I dissed your shitty religion.
lmao...oh trauma...

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #127 on: November 30, 2008, 12:16:08 AM »

if i may ask, what do u believe in?

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #128 on: November 30, 2008, 01:00:34 AM »
Honestly, I don't even talk about racism. I'm white, but I can fuck with all races. It's your soul, not color of your skin :-\. I always have a great fun with all kind of people, I don't separate them.

But it's true that I'm from Europe and there're a lot of racists. Not because of black people, but because of gipsies/Romanies. They came here to slap a women, fuck all around the places, send a 6 dudes with problems on you to beat your ass, etc. I can't look over these fuckers, but I believe there are plenty of good gipsies.

I got nothing against the all kind of races who got their mind right. Peace out there.

It's funky enough!

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #129 on: November 30, 2008, 08:22:33 PM »
Honestly, I don't even talk about racism. I'm white, but I can fuck with all races. It's your soul, not color of your skin :-\. I always have a great fun with all kind of people, I don't separate them.

But it's true that I'm from Europe and there're a lot of racists. Not because of black people, but because of gipsies/Romanies. They came here to slap a women, fuck all around the places, send a 6 dudes with problems on you to beat your ass, etc. I can't look over these fuckers, but I believe there are plenty of good gipsies.

I got nothing against the all kind of races who got their mind right. Peace out there.

yea man.. also...
FUCK WHITE GIRLS

THEYE AINT SHIT

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #130 on: December 01, 2008, 10:44:36 PM »

ya exactly

FUCK EVERYONE!

lol