Author Topic: Jared and Old Man should be mods of this section  (Read 399 times)

Jared Taylor

Re: Jared and Old Man should be mods of this section
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2008, 05:44:30 PM »
Funny you would call me a savage, since white folks have been committing savage killings in order to make themselves the "top breed".  Just asked any minority that was raped of their land, woman and pride by the pale face.

White folks ain't the only ones. The Muslims and Mongols did plenty of killing to make themselves top dogs in their land, too. The Africans were just the weakest and most backwards people due to their poor genetics, so they got rolled over. The Irish-Catholics were the same way, and they're white, too. When people got colonized, it was because they were the weak ones, so their elimination was really progress, weeding out the inferiors.

And besides, African leaders are no better. They're the ones raping their own people, because that's what negroes do. If whites hadn't colonized Africa, ya'll would still be backwards, just because your low intelligence and predilection towards selfish behavior ensures you're that way.

Jome

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2008, 05:51:26 PM »
All of a sudden, I think this Jared Taylor is a great alias.

Jared isn't an alias, unless he's posting from different places.

However, there's 2 accounts linked to Old Man, and 3 accounts linked to your IP.  :nawty:

Jared Taylor

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2008, 05:55:56 PM »
What's an alias? I represent that white power, negroes. Recognize!

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2008, 06:38:20 PM »
Whenever someone comes in here to drop knowledge about something other than a Crooked I album that will never see the light of day, they're considered a phony or an alias.

This is a sad day in dubcc history.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Prikkebeen

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2008, 03:01:14 AM »
All of a sudden, I think this Jared Taylor is a great alias.

Jared isn't an alias, unless he's posting from different places.

However, there's 2 accounts linked to Old Man, and 3 accounts linked to your IP.  :nawty:

You forgot to mention that I'm also posting from three different places and perhaps about six different ip's. That doesn't change the quality of Jared's contributions here though.