Author Topic: Kobe Bryant Hyperextended Knee  (Read 1498 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kobe Bryant Hyperextended Knee
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2008, 09:05:21 PM »
paul peirce woulda come back in the game  :D hah

yeah but Paul was born in Oakland, raised in Inglewood...

Kobes Italian...
lol ouch....

thisoneguy360

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2008, 12:13:47 AM »

Kobes Italian...

Since the preseason is just as important as the NBA finals   ;)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 12:21:03 AM by 360 »

Elano

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2008, 02:59:47 AM »
are yall kidding, NIK looks forward to this kind of news!! Now if the Lakers play great, he can say what a warrior Kobe is....and if they lose, he can blame the injury. Its PERFECT!!!!
:D

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2008, 05:08:40 AM »

Kobes Italian...

:baseballbat:

;D ;D ;D

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2008, 06:37:02 AM »
are yall kidding, NIK looks forward to this kind of news!! Now if the Lakers play great, he can say what a warrior Kobe is....and if they lose, he can blame the injury. Its PERFECT!!!!

Damn beat me to it. 

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2008, 11:42:01 AM »
fuck that drama queen

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2008, 11:43:03 AM »
well he's no spring chicken
check bostons roster again...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2008, 11:58:01 AM »

were not discussing the celtics are we?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2008, 12:10:02 PM »

were not discussing the celtics are we?
lol,actually your right. its just crazy to me how everyones on the "kobe's old" shit.

'EclipZe

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2008, 12:10:32 PM »
:D

lol greatly putted.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2008, 03:09:36 PM »
Fair enough, but let me ask you this: How is that wrong? A player is limited when he gets injuried and shouldn't be expected to play 100%, but if a player does fight through it and helps his team to a victory wouldn't that show the warrior in him?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2008, 03:35:12 PM »
hyperextended knee is nothing for Kobe
lol...thats what u always say...

is nothing for kobe!
Insert any problem^

and has it ever been a problem?

point proven :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2008, 03:41:28 PM »
Fair enough, but let me ask you this: How is that wrong? A player is limited when he gets injuried and shouldn't be expected to play 100%, but if a player does fight through it and helps his team to a victory wouldn't that show the warrior in him?

Tone's just mad that his Spurs are dying...

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2008, 03:42:56 PM »

It could...or it could make some (Kobe types) more likely to draw attention to injuries by cringing on every play. Scratch that, cringing on defense.....but playing perfectly fine on offense. Until he's running back down the court on D again....then more cringing. lol. Everybody wants to be the injured superhero i guess. lol

Not to mention, youre defending Kobe when i was taking a shot at NIK. NIK likes to draw attention to Kobe's little scratches every chance he gets so that he has an excuse if the Lakers lose.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2008, 03:47:04 PM »

Tone's just mad that his Spurs are dying...

lol right. My team is run too well to be dying. We've been the model franchise in the NBA the last 10 yrs. Theyre just patient and dont tend to make desperation moves. They know theyll be a strong team, and can afford to wait until theres a free agent class with players or a player they want. They arent like the Lakers. They dont simply go for Superstars and headlines. They build teams to win championships, not just put fans in seats.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"