Author Topic: Young Buck Says The Rehab Will Sell A Million In A Week -- Whenever It Gets Rele  (Read 625 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Former G-Unit member hopes to 'come to terms and figure out a release date' with 50 Cent.

By Shaheem Reid

ATLANTA — Who will be the next MC to sell a million units in the first week? If not Kanye West or 50 Cent, then certainly Eminem.

Well, Young Buck said he doesn't care if other artists have bigger names — he's going to sell a million.

While Buck's aspirations are lofty, what makes his goal even more suspect is that his next LP is in limbo. Because of Buck's rift with the G-Unit, everything is up in the air — except the title, that is. The Tennessee native told MTV News exclusively what he plans to call the project.

"The name of my record is The Rehab," he said with a smile Sunday in Atlanta. "Straight up, that's where I been at."

Buck said that he and Tupac's protégés, the Outlawz, will put out two separate projects around the same time. "You can expect for their album at the top of the year," he said. "Hopefully it comes January, no later than February.

"Regardless of whatever you may hear, whatever dealing with Buck, what you see is what you get," he continued. "Honestly, to be real, 50 [Cent] made the statement to the world that 'Buck is no longer a part of G-Unit, but he's still an artist on the label,' so whenever I guess he gets over his situation and figures out his album, I guess we'll come to terms and figure out a release date on my album. Until then, I ain't stoppin'. That's why I'm going so hard with the mixtapes. I'm everywhere. Hopefully, we'll get a release on my album in January or February."

In the Southern MC's perfect world, he'll be able to be released from G-Unit Records. He said he already has suitors willing to buy him out of his contract if 50 is willing to sit down and negotiate.

"I'm trying to get totally away from the whole G-Unit situation, period," he said. "If I can directly deal with Interscope, so be it. I only got two albums left anyway. So at this point, all I'm trying to do is fulfill what I got left with homeboy and move on. It's already understood that the relationship with me and G-Unit will never be the same, so you don't ever have to look forward to seeing me back with G-Unit. That's not my thing. I'm staying down with the streets, and the streets are staying down with me."

www.mtv.com

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
I might check this niggas shit out.  I ain't going to waste my money though, going to download that shit!  I just like them other niggas on his label (C-BO & Outlawz)
Time for a change...bring it!

BIG.DADDY

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • back da fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up
I might check this niggas shit out.  I ain't going to waste my money though, going to download that shit!  I just like them other niggas on his label (C-BO & Outlawz)

i bet you'll buy 50's shit.  HATER! ::)

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
So he's still signed under G-Unit/Interscope? That's pretty fucked up for him.
It's funky enough!

ABN

hopefully it´ll work out coz Buck´s the only dope artist over there(50 included). if i was Banks or Yayo i´d be interested to see how it unfolds coz it´ll prolly happen to them, maybe not to Yayo coz he likes to cuddle with 50 and brag about 50´s money. but some shit will go down with Banks in the future(maybe to promote Yayo´s next solo album?).

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
definatly checkin this joint out. 8)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
maybe not to Yayo coz he likes to cuddle with 50 and brag about 50´s money.
LOL,+1

sav

Can't wait for his next project. "Buck The World" was a great album.

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha a million
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
he will be glad if he sell 200k, everybody want to sell A milli

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha even 200 is pushin
shit hed be lucky to push 100
fuck is buck thinkin

he will be glad if he sell 200k, everybody want to sell A milli
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Lunatic

no hate, lol at em thinkin he can sell milli 1st week

hopefully he get's released from g-unit for his sake

can't wait for his new album, dude is great
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

GangstaBoogy

Lol come on Buck. You didn't sell a million in one week when you were with G-Unit (while they were in their prime), so you're damn sure not sellin a milli now!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Can't wait for his next project. "Buck The World" was a great album.